• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

☆ G A L A X I E S ☆ V.4 ☆ Custom art🌙

Astronomy

Hello again! Really loved the DP's you made the other day I hope this time everything is okay with the screenies. I also attached seperate pictures for each in case you would like to move the positioning around and such.

F O R M - 1

STYLE ONE - Avatar edit

STYLE ONE
Screenshots: https://www.sta.sh/25zbeblcti2?edit=1

Text: N/A - No text

Effects: Blinking

Background: Can you make a background that matches the colour but something that doesn't blend too much with them.

Final price: $23 ?

PayPal email: [email protected]

F O R M - 2
STYLE ONE - Avatar edit

STYLE ONE
Screenshots: https://www.sta.sh/2r0i0y1eq5t?edit=1

Text: N/A - No text

Effects: Blinking

Background: Can you make a background that matches the colour but something that doesn't blend too much with them.

Final price: $23 ?

PayPal email: [email protected]

2 minutes ago, Astronomy said:

@ Seyton everything is perfect, thanks 😊 Quick thought as well - since your avi is identical in both pictures, I can copy-paste and let you have the 2nd one for half price since I'd only be editing one avi there. Lmk what you think! 

That would be great thank you for accepting, half price would be perfect hehe <3

3 hours ago, Seyton said:

That would be great thank you for accepting, half price would be perfect hehe <3

Perfect! Did you want them both blinking or just your avi? If both, total would be $36~

Edited by Astronomy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Astronomy said:

Alrighty @ Seyton  here are your fairies!

Syt1s by rookiequeenSytss2 by rookiequeen

Im sorry to be a bother, could you please make the rainbow hair girl shorter than the pink hair girl if possible tysm. Like dragging her down a bit so you don't need to put in more work like drawing new areas.

Edited by Seyton

STYLE ONE (COUPLE)
Screenshots: Here 

Hairstyle (only for bald screenshots): In sta.sh above

Text: Hal (Right Side) Nyx (Left Side)

Effects (Blinking/Winking/Glowing/Sparkling eyes/None): Hal: Sparkling Eyes Nyx: Wink/Smirk

Extra (Speedpaint/Accessories/etc): Nyx: Black spiked choker Hal: Double choker black with a ring at the bottom (2 Hands in DP

We saw that you sometimes do more intricate backgrounds and wondered if you might be able to do a sunset?

Final price: $30

PayPal email: I will DM it to you

Edited by Nexaine

5 minutes ago, Astronomy said:

@ Nexaine  sunset's not a problem at all! I can't make promises on the irl tattoo though - keeping the one on the avi included wouldn't be an issue but repainting the irl one from scratch at this tiny scale is probably something I won't be able to do :< 

That sounds great!

On 4/6/2023 at 11:25 PM, Astronomy said:

@ Nexaine  sunset's not a problem at all! I can't make promises on the irl tattoo though - keeping the one on the avi included wouldn't be an issue but repainting the irl one from scratch at this tiny scale is probably something I won't be able to do :< 

Did you accept our order?? Just making sure! <3