• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

☆ G A L A X I E S ☆ V.4 ☆ Custom art🌙

z93Mo0uASCMkJ7YnQhVySdOIGqZ6dMvEIfKNAN-JAHgIE6QkMV4agiMA0RGfmPIYzYeLAxoI9qblWrQg9w2DsFKxwgrorBraF86qzUV22vPKHvVAUNJloMbxHbh68sOqOfFlysqI&key=5965050fe4645efd40452cb15c23f221ab076eff7861d5438a7b2da5893af982

☆ Welcome to G A L A X I E S ! ☆

My name is Kelli and I'm here to offer you custom DP's and avatar art. I've been in the IMVU art circle since 2010 and I've come a long way from my starting point. I'm pretty much self-taught as I don't have the patience to follow tutorials so it's been all experimenting with things until they look fine to me.

Galaxies has been in existence since the beginning of Art Haven and this is its fourth reincarnation.

My tools of trade are my trusty Wacom pen tablet, Paint Tool Sai and Photoshop CS6.

G A L A X I E S ☆ V. 4

style O N E 

Sharp and bright avatar edit

Gypscl by rookiequeenDevnn by rookiequeenReverse2Iicares by rookiequeen

F O R M
STYLE ONE - Avatar edit

STYLE ONE
Screenshots:

Hairstyle (only for bald screenshots):

Text:

Effects (Blinking/Winking/Glowing/Sparkling eyes/None):

Extra (Speedpaint/Accessories/etc):

Final price:

PayPal email

style T W O 
Softer and painty, screenshots not needed

Renee2 by rookiequeenOisoo2Diggidd by rookiequeenOisoo by rookiequeen

F O R M
STYLE TWO

STYLE TWO
Screenshots or references:

Text:

Effects (Blinking/Winking/Glowing/Sparkling eyes/None):

Extra (Speedpaint/Accessories/etc):

Final price:

PayPal email:

M Y S T E R Y

Give me a general theme (for example Christmas, witchy, demon) and I will decide what to create. I'll choose the look and surprise you.

Stargaxzzer by rookiequeenKora1 by rookiequeenNecro2 by rookiequeenCole2 by rookiequeen

F O R M
MYSTERY

MYSTERY
Theme: 

Text:

Skin/Hair/Eye color: 

Extra (Animation / Speedpaint / Hand / None):

Final price:

PayPal email:

P R I C E S
PayPal Payment Only

E X T R A
Animation & Effects

O R D E R I N G
Information

STYLE ONE - 10 USD

STYLE TWO - 12 USD

MYSTERY - 14 USD

Couple DPs are double the price and available for only STYLE ONE

---------------------

G A L A X I E S does not accept IMVU credits as payment.
---------------------
I'll send you an invoice to the e-mail you provide in the form (or through PMs if you'd prefer). You'll get an e-mail with a link to pay and can then choose whether to use a credit card or your PayPal account.

---------------------

YOU DO NOT NEED TO POST PROOF OF PAYMENT!

Below is a list of available animations. I also offer youtube speedpaints.

All effects are priced per avatar - for example if you order a couple DP and want them both blinking, it'll be $3 extra.

The animations I've listed are the only ones I know how to do - limited skills yo.

------------------------------------------

Sparkling eyes - $1

Glowing eyes - $1.50

Blinking/winking - $2

Floating particles - $2 (cannot be paired with other animations)

Youtube speedpaint - $10

Hand in DP - $3

------------------------------------------

Each DP has one text included in the price. Each additional text version is $0.20. 

If you're interested in big art, please PM me and we'll discuss.

You are welcome to post your order whenever but I work on a first come first serve basis so you might have to wait a little longer if someone has ordered before you

---------------------

S L O T S 

☆☆

☆☆

☆☆

---------------------

If you don't want to post in this thread, you're more than welcome

to private message me your form instead.

R U L E S

☆ If ordering with avatar screenshots, pretty please give me more than one screenshot to choose from☆

You're more than welcome to point out which screenshot/pose you like the most and I'll try to prioritize that.
This is especially important for couple screenshots that can be wonky sometimes and often require me to cut and paste parts in from other screenshots.

☆ Big, SHADOWLESS screenies, png format ☆

Use the *hiresnobg command in a shadowless room to take a screenie, otherwise I'll have to ask you to retake them and can't start on your order yet. 

☆ I generally finish a commission in the 24-36 hours timeframe and rarely go over this time. ☆

Unless I have multiple bigger commissions that might take more time. I do have a full-time job outside Art Haven, though, so there might be some delays. I always try my best to finish orders quickly.

☆ If you haven't picked up your order after 5 days, I'll sell it as a premade. ☆

If you don't like your DP, just let me know. You don't have to buy it if you don't want to and I'll use it as a premade. Just send a PM, don't ghost :)

If some reason you can't pay straight away, let me know and I can hold the DP for you but for no more than 5 days.

☆ Try to be as specific as possible in your forms so I know exactly what to do. ☆

I can't read minds so asking for changes after the DP is done means more work for me and more waiting for you.

☆ I accept kid avatars, mild/medium gore such as cuts/bruising and blood, any gender couples, NSFW ☆

If you have a request that's not listed and you're unsure whether I'll accept it, just ask. The latter doesn't go for animations - I can only animate things listed above!

@Ambiance

S H O P  M O N I T O R

Ambiance

Ambiance keeps an eye out on this thread for fun (what a nerd right) so if she asks you to change something up in your form like take screenshots in a shadowless room or lets you know that you ordered at the wrong time, you can trust her judgement on that.

On 2/14/2019 at 3:41 PM, Ambiance said:

Ok guys, I'm going to say this since its becoming habit. You can't just look at what the title says. You have to check the slot list on the first page and also look at the last page to make sure that you aren't over ordering on it. If there is only one name on the slot list, and one that was accepted on the posts and they don't match, please hold off. It gets very confusing for both @Astronomy and I to sift through as there is no waiting list and its first come first serve.

This shop was designed by the talented Pantone@Art Haven. Thank you!

Support me:
galxlxubanner_zpshi9rlqpb_by_rookiequeen

Edited by Astronomy
  • Like 21
  • Giveaway Token 1

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

STYLE ONE
Screenshots: beep

Hairstyle (only for bald screenshots): N/a

Text: Digi

Effects (Blinking/Winking/Glowing/Sparkling eyes/None): Blinking

Extra (Speedpaint/Accessories/etc): Please prioritize first screenie with the lollipop! I would really like this one done. If choosing the second screenie, please have her holding a lollipop to her mouth.

Final price: $15 I think?

PayPal email: [email protected]