Art Haven

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flix

[2018] LGBTQ+ Pride Event

oof a bit late

buuuuuuut happy pride month ^____________________^

i have the overlay on multiply and on my bg if ye dont mind 

I always support Pride Month because so many of my friends are part of this and I love them so much for being themselves. I've always wanted to go to the parades but never get a chance -.- But hopefully one day I will. Love wins. HAPPY PRIDE MONTH to everyone!

Just want to let you guys know that the event will end tomorrow night, sadly enough :--(

So for everyone who still wants to join in on the fun these are your last one and a half days !!!1 

LETS MAKE THE LAST ONE AND A HALF DAY A GOOD PARTY 

:hwdance::hwdance::hwdance::hwdance::hwdance::hwdance::hwdance::hwdance::hwdance::hwdance::hwdance:

Make sure you wearing them overlays all until the end :pthumbsup:

EVENT COORDINATOR MESSAGE:

Hello everybody! Thank you for participating in the LGBTQ Pride Event this month.

The event has officially ended. We hope your Pride month was amazing and filled with love and support.

Everybody who participated this month will be receiving this badge: lgbt.png

The badge will be sent to everybody who had the overlay on until the end of the event. We will be sending out the badge shortly. If you haven't received the badge within a few days please contact one of the Event moderators.

Thank you once again for participating having fun, showing your support and sharing your stories! 

G A S R F O R U M