Art Haven

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flix

[2018] LGBTQ+ Pride Event

big ole gay

she's serving bi/pan for ya nerve

ugh i love my gay queen and icon sasuke uchiha im living my best homosexual lifestyle for her

b8e3c73445a8311d3e5e811105881755.png

love is beautiful. remember you are loved. if you need someone to talk to ever, i'm here. shoot me a pm!

On another note, I'm excited to be participating in this. I'd always get disapproving glances and questions when I admitted I was bisexual in middle school, but it never stopped me from loving who I loved! 

More detailed/supportive blotch of text: 

Spoiler

In Texas, or honestly anywhere in the south, if you aren't a straight old white guy you're 99% going to be judged or treated differently. Being gay is considered a sin (religious state, too.) but being lesbian is sexy and acceptable; (determined by men, obv.) So being a white bi chick, I've faced far less discrimination than others. In middle school I came out as bi nonchalantly to friends and got the typical "So do you have a crush on me?" from females. I haven't told my family. My mother would be supportive but my father is the "gay is bad, lesbian is good" types and it disgusts me. 

As for the people who have had it rougher than I, I'm sorry and please stay strong. You were born who you are for a reason. You're lovely in your own way, your sexuality is apart of that even if others doubt and try to belittle you. One day, hopefully soon, you'll fully accept yourself and get the support and love you deserve. 

I'm proud of all of you. ♥

OMG YAY. I was waiting for this event again~ 💕

:phearteyes:

LET'S KEEP GOING STRONG!

Happy Pride Month everyone!

And thanks @Alismora for not being as lazy as me, and helping out with the layout.

:walove:

Even though she named it this: xxx

AYYY ITS THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN !!

LET YOUR "FREAK" FLAGS FLY

Related image

Happy pride month everyone! I am so proud of every single member of the LGBTQ+ community and inspired by those who are still fighting for love. Always remember you are loved and you are valid!! 

Don't let them tell you who you are is not enough

Don't let them tell you that it's wrong that you won't find love

Don't let them use my life to put your future down

Don't let them tell you that happiness can't be found

AHHHH I could'nt help but think of my dear George Michael and this beautifull song "An Easier Affair" Happy Pride Month.  :lazetears:💘 

Empower Yourself

Express Yourself

Accept Yourself

Trust Yourself

Love Yourself

Be Yourself

OWN IT!

♥♥♥ You're all awesome people! all the love to you! ♥♥♥

love-sees-496x207.jpg

Happy pride month ;D

UnevenRadiantAmoeba-size_restricted.gif.edfe14bd75f31b75207e7a9146f2f16d.gif

ah...I just read @Cymette 's story and it gives me goosebumps ;w; I can totally relate to that :lazetears: