Art Haven
Alismora

Custom GASR Tables

Information

Since quite a few people have issues making tables for GASR, I figure I could offer to make some based on template ideas you guys have!

Price

Instead of paying me, just donate to GASR!  If you only have a dollar or two to spare, that's fine, if you want to pay a little more, that's fine.  IT'S ALL FINE!  Please make sure it's $1 or more at least!

Donation Page

Rules

• Go ahead and make a donation to GASR after you put in a request.  No one will be declined!
  • You can use other table layouts for inspiration!
  • Please provide hex #'s for the colors you want.  There are a million shades of a solid color so this will cut down on the back and forth.
  • A template is basically something you can draw or box out in any drawing program to kinda give me an idea of how you want the table to look with boxes and whatnot.
  • Sizing is done in %'s with a maximum width added to make sure the tables look good on mobile as well, so it's okay to give me just a pixel width amount.
  • Don't be afraid to get creative.  Tables don't take that long for me to make so extra details don't scare me!
  • I ask for donation amount since if you donate $5+, you also get the contributor badge if you don't already have it!

Form

Template: (You can link a table that you like for reference.)

Colors: 

Table Size: (The average table size is 700px wide.)

Extra Details/Info: (Please provide as much information as possible if you want a lot of details. I dislike "creative freedom" because I'm very minimalist.)

Donation Amount: 

Slots

• Hopey
  • Pissarro

•  

Finished

• Plague
  • Pey

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

F.A.Q

Can these tables be used on our profiles?

Yes!  These tables will work anywhere on the website that allows the use of the editor.  In your shops, in topics that you want to make look nice, on your profile's "About Me" and "My Artwork" tabs, etc!  If you'd like a table for any of those, go for it.  Doesn't have to be just for shops.  :)

What if I try to edit the table and I accidentally break it?

If you're having issues with your table, please post in this topic and I'll provide help in getting it fixed as soon as I can!  I'd rather not be private messaged about it as it will get lost in the mess that is my inbox.  Keeping all table related matters here will help a lot!

I copied my table over and it doesn't look the same?!

Here are some steps you should take after copying your table to wherever you're going to use it.

• Hold down ctrl + rightclick to view the table menu and choose "table properties".  You may have to right click a couple of times to get the table menu to show up.
  • Under "Alignment", choose "Align Center" to center your table.
  • Click on the "Advanced" tab at the top of the table window.
  • In the "Style Box" you will type this in:
    • width:100%;max-width:000px;

The 000px will be replaced with the table width I provide to you when your table is finished.  This will optimize your table for both desktop and mobile use.

hi mum

Form

Template: So this is for my about me and samples of my artwork bit. 

I really like Cyme's table but I don't wanna be a copycat. But can I have Pey where Cyme has her username, then under that have a new cell with status, I like the cute lil borders she has going on too. I dont need the bottom two cells either, just 4 cells to have info or images in, if that makes sense

then for samples of my artwork can I have the same table layout but with slots to put dp sizes images in, maybe 6 slots?

Colors: border around the outside #66cccc

line breaks #6699ff

bg for my username #66ffcc

bg for other cells #ccffff

text just white

if any of the colours dont look right, feel free to play around as long as they follow a blue theme 

Table Size: Can I leave this to you to decide bcos I'm hopeless.

Extra Details/Info: I trust you if you wanna move anything about or change anything, you got thi

Donation Amount:  $5, has been sent x

• Like 1

Template: Table idea

Colors: 

Border colour: #e5c100
Text colour: #c0c0c0

Inside colour: #ffd1dc

Table Size: I'm not sure I'll leave this upto you

Extra Details/Info: I want a girly sort of style a bit like my blog idea

Donation Amount: $5
Thank you ♥

• Like 1

@Pey

I did have to tweak the colors a bit, but this is the basic skeleton of the about me table.

b1b17a3ecd118baa6c12f9eaf8ff7d03.png
Any changes before I continue?  I suggest a font color change for at least the brighter cell tables since you can see white font doesn't really work well with it. 

Ayyy is looking good,

yeah - what do you think would work, Black maybe? I trust you with this one. 

Do you think maybe the header cells bg colour should be changed too, atm it’s not really a contrast to the border but idk what would look better, what do you think? 

8 minutes ago, Pey said:

Ayyy is looking good,

Do you think maybe the header cells bg colour should be changed too, atm it’s not really a contrast to the border but idk what would look better, what do you think? 

I'll play around with it and show you what I come up with!

@Plague  Posting your first WIP soon!  

• Like 1

Just now, Alismora said:

I'll play around with it and show you what I come up with!

@Plague  Posting your first WIP soon!  

Eeek thank you :)

17 minutes ago, Alismora said:

Got the base down according to your template and colors.  Let me know where to go from here!

https://gasrforum.net/profile/2-alismora/?tab=field_core_pfield_29

Can I be a bit of a brat and change the banner bit sorry

It's because I want to call it Princess in training screenshot shop 

canva-pink-gold-floral-princess-invitation-MACAlngs0n8.webp

Available screens would only need two boxes 

Other than that it's perfect

Do you need the text info from me or am I doing that myself ")

Thank you 

Edited by Plague

5 minutes ago, Plague said:

Can I be a bit of a brat and change the banner bit sorry

It's because I want to call it Princess in training screenshot shop 

canva-pink-gold-floral-princess-invitation-MACAlngs0n8.webp

Available screens would only need two boxes 

Other than that it's perfect

Do you need the text info from me or am I doing that myself ")

Thank you 

That's fine!  I tried to find an image to make the table a specific width, but I can change it.  I'll do the other changes and update this.  + You can add your own info.  You'd just replace the dummy test I have added!

Edit: I adjusted the table so if you want to make a banner the same size as the image you linked me, all you'd have to do is delete and paste in the new image without having to resize it!  It's 530px wide.  Fixed the screenshot boxes (Just replace with the two images/links you want.  Anything else?

11 minutes ago, Alismora said:

That's fine!  I tried to find an image to make the table a specific width, but I can change it.  I'll do the other changes and update this.  + You can add your own info.  You'd just replace the dummy test I have added!

Edit: I adjusted the table so if you want to make a banner the same size as the image you linked me, all you'd have to do is delete and paste in the new image without having to resize it!  It's 530px wide.  Fixed the screenshot boxes (Just replace with the two images/links you want.  Anything else?

No that's all thank you so much 

• Like 1

i like that you have people donate to gasr instead of paying you directly that is great :bfcry:

ill be back shortly 

• Thanks 1

On 7/3/2018 at 3:37 PM, Pey said:

Ayyy is looking good,

https://gasrforum.net/profile/2-alismora/?tab=field_core_pfield_29

:oobih:

@Alismora

loooooool that dolphin pic omg 

I love it, I’m on my phone atm so can’t copy it over give me a few hours

No it’s good!

tbh I don’t even know what I want so more details would just blow my head.

I just want it to look pretty

1 minute ago, Pey said:

No it’s good!

tbh I don’t even know what I want so more details would just blow my head.

I just want it to look pretty

Just slap a selfie of me up top and boom.