Custom Shop & Profile Tables

Form

Template: I rlly like Cymette's template but i also rlly like how Ayumi has this section of the one main text and three separate boxes w one bigger section underneath (i hope tht makes sense oof) 

Colors: for the main text cells like "about me" #ffcccc

for the lines in between just #000000

and for the other cells #ffffff

Table Size: im gna leave this up for u to decide heh

Extra Details/Info: I cant think of anything else to add >.<

Donation Amount: $3 ♥

5 hours ago, Hopey said:

Form

Template: I rlly like Cymette's template but i also rlly like how Ayumi has this section of the one main text and three separate boxes w one bigger section underneath (i hope tht makes sense oof) 

Will have this for you tomorrow.  It's pretty late here and I just now got on my PC to check things.  <3

• 2 weeks later...

hope ure still accepting orders ♥

Form

Template: For reference; @Cheese's table layout really nice.

this for my shopsss so a general layout;

shop intro  rules

examples

prices form

slots

extra

Colors: Font colour white plz. For the table, this colour pallete;

4441c3d72c88bc1eb956a2efee6883ee.jpg

Table Size: 700 px

Extra Details/Info: if theres too much colours, u can like pick whichever u prefer to work with! and it can be minimal 

Donation Amount: $5

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2018 at 6:45 PM, Hopey said:

Form

I combined both templates to get this skeleton.  Let me know if this is what you were wanting and I'll go ahead and start styling it!  (Also sorry for the delay.  I'm still not technically back from medical leave but I've had people waiting too long already.)

https://gasrforum.net/profile/2-alismora/?tab=field_core_pfield_29

On 7/23/2018 at 1:59 AM, pissarro said:

hope ure still accepting orders ♥

Form

Template: For reference; @Cheese's table layout really nice.

this for my shopsss so a general layout;

shop intro  rules

examples

prices form

slots

extra

Colors: Font colour white plz. For the table, this colour pallete;

4441c3d72c88bc1eb956a2efee6883ee.jpg

Table Size: 700 px

Extra Details/Info: if theres too much colours, u can like pick whichever u prefer to work with! and it can be minimal 

Thank you!

Let me know if the skeleton of the table is alright before it gets styled!

https://gasrforum.net/profile/2-alismora/

17 hours ago, Alismora said:

I combined both templates to get this skeleton.  Let me know if this is what you were wanting and I'll go ahead and start styling it!  (Also sorry for the delay.  I'm still not technically back from medical leave but I've had people waiting too long already.)

https://gasrforum.net/profile/2-alismora/?tab=field_core_pfield_29

the delay is fine love ! i understand and thts perfect :byaslove:

Template: I love the layout of this one with the texts like this -> Clickyy plus another single column row with the header "Support". also could you add a boarder around the edges please

Colors: 

#4da6ff for the inside of the cells

#0073e6 for the Header/Title boxes

#0066cc for the boarder

black or white for the text, not sure what will look the best 

black for the line breaks

Table Size: 700px should be fine, not really sure

Extra Details/Info: Just solid colors, i will be adding a picture/gif where the one is in the one i linked. 

Edited by Pains
  • 4 months later...

Form

Template: https://sta.sh/0us7c1mrrwl (I hope it is possible to do)

Colors:  Is the background in the back possible? Would be great if it is and for me to be able to change it occasionally. Leaving the other colors up to you but winter themed (blues, white, etc)

Table Size: Whatever looks best

Extra Details/Info: Background behind table if possible. Option to add or remove the columns (icons and badges) based on how much art I have for sale (sets of 3 regardless) Sorry if it doesn't make sense but tries the visual part the best i could.

Donation Amount:  $1 (I am really broke sadly, i can donate art in the future?)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Template: I don't know where to find good tables at, so I'll be as descriptive as possible as to what I'd like.

Colors:  #000000 #990000 #cc0000
Table Size: (The average table size is 700px wide.)

Extra Details/Info: I'd like one for my custom shop that I want to open if possible. I want a grunge/gothic type of vibe, for that. I want Solice Customs on it, and a separate area for the form, art examples, and a separate area so I can let people track the progress when they click on the shop. I'm not particular of how I want it set up. I just want it nice, so I can organize it a bit. 

Donating: 2$ I'll do this when I get back home from work if I'm accepted by then. 

Thank you! <3

• 7 months later...

Hello!  I don't really know what I want,  I just know I want it to be very minimal and the colors that I want to be used.  I just recently opened an adoptable and premade shop,  so I'm kind of new to everything.   I made a 2 page chart of something I am leaning towards for my shop,  but you're free to change it up as you please as long as you're using the colors and keeping it very minimal.  :klovee:

Template: Premade display pictures (2).zip

Colors: Hex's are in ZIP file

Table Size: I'm new to this,  so I'm not sure.  Whatever you feel is more appropriate ♥

Extra Details/Info: As I said before, you can change whatever you want,  I just don't want a lot of detail.   Otherwise,  everything is in the ZIP file.

Donation Amount: $1.50

• 5 months later...

Template: Sippys Layout

Colors: Colors include, dark blue like the night sky. Silver, Gold, Black. 

Table Size: However long Sippys is.

Extra Details/Info: Instead of Pokémon theme, I would like it to be a Harry Potter themed Layout. I would like it to say Puffs Mystery Shop. For the paypal area ( instead of Charmander I would like the Hogwarts crest ) For the Freebie I would like the Hufflepuff Crest. Use in layout. I would like the badger throughout the layout, could be peeking or holding onto something. I would like to be able to add the prices and such and make changes if needed.

Donation: Will be $5, can you pm me?

• Alismora changed the title to Custom Shop & Profile Tables