• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Open Community  ·  187 members  ·  Free

LGBTQ+

Introductions

Welcome to the official LGBTQ+ GASR Group!

Yo, it's good to see you here! I know this thread isn't the prettiest of things, but this group will be updated as time goes on with better looking stuff (I promise, I have Chelly as a co-leader so she'll force me to make it look nice eheh). 

This is essentially a thread to introduce yourselves! Feel free to tell people about who you are, your hobbies, your orientation, or maybe even what you had for dinner last night? 

Remember to be yourself, as long as you respect others, then they will respect you!

• Upvote 1

hi guys I'm Pey!

I don't use gasr very often, rarely here tbh, think I log in maybe once a year??

hehe

I am 23, English and currently in training to become a primary school teacher (your kids are safe with me)! I had a cheese toasty for tea last night, I really love dolphins and giraffes, but I tend to broadcast my love of dolphins more. 

• Like 1

Hi I'm Nicole. I like birds.

I'm 24 years old and live in NY and I hate it.

I'm an animation student and have 1 year left before I graduate. I like to draw and make art. I like to binge watch animes and shows.

:alienunce:

Hello! I'm Cyme. I'm very near to 25 and my quarter life crisis has taken effect. I'm shy, but I'm friendly! :blove:
Hobbies: I like making herbal preparations for either medicinal purposes, skin care, or household cleaning supplies.
Orientation: I identify as demisexual.
Last night's dinner: Vegetable stir-fry!

Hi hello. I'm Vee. I'm 18 and I like angelic lookin' stuff.

I'm not in school or anything because I'm kind of at a weird point in my life but I'm pretty friendly and always open to new friends. :klovee:

My current obsession is WoW since the new expansion is coming out soon, if you play you should hit me up. 

I joined the group because I'm hella bisexual. :klove:

• Like 1

HELO I'm cielo, im 23 and i also live in NY and also had macaroni for dinner ( wow we have so much in common!!) I work in a hospital every weekend andd I'm going back to school soon. I love all things art related from graphic design to fashion and interior design but i set my comforts at digital painting.  Im also pretty shy but im open to other people and making new friends RIP

Sexual orientation for me is such a tricky subject because i feel as though i flirt with the line of being gay, bisexual or pansexual and its hard to put my finger and say this is definitively what i am cause i feel like i change so much over time!! Maybe one day the world will speak to me and i'll know but for now, bih im just cielo :d8:

Hello! I'm Isa and I'm 24. Porud mom of two little girls, my pomeranian and yorkshire. <3

When I'm at home and not working on art, I'm probably EATING or playing LoL or Overwatch or EATING. tumblr_inline_njrkb5NCGQ1qk1or3.gif.baa31be803d030dfb3b1e9db7eafc1fe.gif

Also, I'm bisexual.  :blove:

• Like 1

Hello!! I'm Toru, 21 soon and I live in France!

I like art, animes (oh no), cosplaying, music (duh), witchcraft and lots of other things!

I'm gay

what can I say

boys are cute ok 

(I ate cup noodles for dinner today) 

• Like 1

hi!!!! I’m Mya, and I’m 17. I’m from Texas and have been hear since forever(help). I love art, kawaii/cute stuff, horror movies, cats, and makeup. My hobbies would include watching netflix, on discord 24/7, or just spending my $$$ on artsu 

uh I’m bi-demi sexual :cutehehed:

i also ate spaghetti today lol

hi hi hi hi hi hiiiiiiiii ! 

my name is sav and UHHHH i am a music nerd..... i also luv art...like way more then i'm supposed to UGH !!

last night I had nacho salad for dinner mmm and ..i made myself ! it had avcocadoes on it too MMMmm..just thought u guys shud know hehe

ooo and i am also pansexual ! I'm kinda shy about sexual orientation since like ..i'm not comfortable w telling everyone that knowing they will ask me so many questions that my wittle clutz brain can barely answer myself like CHLL:sideeyeha:BRO ...so yes pls...lets be pals 

Edited by waifull

so...many..spelling..errors..srry am perfectionist
  • Like 1

Name: Kia. 

Orientation: Demi-sexual.

Tonight's dinner: Saladddddddd. Currently eating it. 

I like to make new friends even though I feel like I scare them away with my rambling - especially if it is on topics that I love. I think I apologized to @Cymette a few times the first time we talked, lol. Anyway, I'll keep this short. Ohhh and I'm also @James' #1 bodyguard.

:ooohyas:

• Like 1

Mellooos!!! 

Im Dippie, I live for the beautiful art everyone can make its breath taking, also i am tots a meme girl!  Gifs are life! :iperfect: I Wish i could tell you what i had for dinner last night but i can not remember i think it was like ......Ice cream? Maybe... Unsure. ANYWAYs I'm a huge fat kid Food is like my life! I am shy when it comes to sexuality and or even dating BUT i did dated both sides of The sexs and i love  them both. Its really great to meet everyone and i hope to make friends! because i need friends :llohno:

Oof Hai hai

Ehm I'm Kai.. my pronouns are They/Them and He/Him.. my hobbies are sleeping, drawing, going on small walks, reading, and listening to music..

I'm a very shy and quiet person when it comes to meeting people x.x I tend to keep to myself a lot and suck at holding a convo QuQ

My sexual orientation is Pansexual buh I've mostly dated guys and am now taking a long break from relationships :3

I am a pretty chill and laid back person and a decent listener so if you need someone to vent to I'm always here ♥

:llampret:

• Like 1

hello! i'm astro. i am a 20 y/o female from north dakota. i like crystals, steven universe, tarot cards, rupaul's drag race, and dark spoopy things. my sexual orientation is IDK. I usually consider myself bisexual or pansexual, but i never know which one.. I just luv everyone ya know?  :klovee: i'm super shy and even though i've been on gasr for about 4 years now i'm too scared to make friends so hmu i would love to get to know you guys :kwave:

• Like 1

Haii i'm Ayumi, but you can just call me yumi or ayu, idm either! i love cats, dogs, music, art, tattoos, movies etc and im bi + also im rly bad at introducing myself if this doesn't already prove that much image

• Like 2

Important Information

By using Art Haven and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.