• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Positivity Topic

────  Share some positivity to the other members. Things that happened to you, wise words, advise, good vibes, and special life mottos you live by! ────

dis is cute

nothing super special but i really like the phrase Carpe Diem which means, in short, to seize the day! Essentially to just go for whatever you're aiming for, don't let anything hold you back, yada yada.

Aww, I like that too. My motto for anything that makes me feel like I can't finish something is just simply, "I'm not done yet." It's super simple, but can have a ton of emphasis on it!

===

Just want to say you guys are beautiful. I really want to thank you for joining, even if it's just another group! 

Don't ever let anyone make you feel low about yourself. :phearteyes:

54 minutes ago, Kouhai said:

Aww, I like that too. My motto for anything that makes me feel like I can't finish something is just simply, "I'm not done yet." It's super simple, but can have a ton of emphasis on it!

===

Just want to say you guys are beautiful. I really want to thank you for joining, even if it's just another group! 

Don't ever let anyone make you feel low about yourself. :phearteyes:

You're a special one, Kelso. Never change. <3 

hmm positivo advice HMMM .. I say always treat others the way you'd luv to be treated even they're a bit mean, that positive and kind energy you give will always come back to you trust meeee !!! Even if in that moment it might not seem like it, it'll always come back in some shape or form !! like "ooo WOWS I just foudn 20 bucks" yesss bc of that POSITIVO ENERGY !! (-: hope this was COOOOOl or maybe sparked a lil flame in someone hehe .. :cutethumbsup:

here’s some of my advice to be positive: Just honestly be yourself because you’re one of a kind. We are all so beautiful no matter what anyone says. Please never let anyone tear you down because they feel bad for themselves, we are so strong and we have the power to cancel out any negative thoughts. We don’t need to bring ourselves down, if you don’t love something about yourself; there’s plenty ways you can do to fix that issue but please don’t hurt yourself to fix your insecurities. We all have insecurities and I have to say that’s what defines who we are. I know it may seem crazy but it’s true. Just always remember to never give up on yourself and to always smile no matter what you are going through. There’s always going to be someone who loves and cares for you even if you don’t feel like there is. Trust me, you’re not alone. ❤️

Be the good in someone's day and try making it a habit to say the kind things you think.

For instance, today while I was checking in a patient at our front desk, I thought she smelled super nice (you know... those few nice smelling people who walk by and have a wave of A+ scent hit your nose... YOU KNOW. is creep). 

I was overthinking after I thought about what she'd think if I told her she smelled nice... SO I just blatantly told her "You smell really nice - What perfume do you wear?" and she appreciated it a lot and we ended up talking about our favorite store! 

Don't let overthinking overcome your sweet little thoughts. They can make someone smile and that brings forms of happiness (scientifically proven) hah.

Have an awesome weekend, Pups!

tumblr_m7wuuqe4Aq1r17mw1.gif

Archived