• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Introductions

Name:  Julie

little bit about yourself:  I currently live in cali , 

I used to work for a company in the fashion industry but I quit early this year. it was very technical job. dealt with a lot of merchandising & the  business part of fashion, and I wanted to go in a more creative route. 

soooo... ill be going to school for fashion design while working part time in the industry,

and I thought starting a fashion community on gasr would be super beneficial to me and hopefully to others

welcome to the group~ 

Name:  Ave or Avery

little bit about yourself:   

I'm a chef and artist by trade.  Been through school and all that jazz.  I've got a business for art that I've been running for a few years now but that I'm trying to expand now.  I do like fashion quite a bit, though I tend to not care for popular modern fashion at all.  I'm more of a gothic/punk/modern Victorian fashion kind of guy.  I'm pretty friendly albeit sarcastic, so I'm always up to chat.  Usually aimlessly and on a tangent.

Name:  sav

little bit about yourself:  hiii there !! my name is sav and I love art, music, anime n anything new that'll peek my interests !! I'm kinda an airhead at times but TRUST meeee im p great at reading details, ppl n any situation hehe .. im v nic en caring so if you'd like to talk about anything LMK or you can just PM me (-:

Name:  Dippie!!!

little bit about yourself:   I love food! I also live in FLORIDA! come see me at Disney :P I try my best to make new friends even though i am shy and a little scary cat But trying my best is all i can do ! soooo if someone wants to be friends ;) im that girlie hehehehe.  ( While typing this is i am so crying at the movie coco its sooo sad and cute  )   Wells after crying i forgot what i was going to type lol  have a great day everybooty  stay cute stay happy :klove:

Name: Mya

little bit about yourself:  I'm shy and weird. I love to meet new people that have the same interests. I like makeup, cats, horror movies, strawberries, and macaroons. 

I don't really like bullies or just people in general(no offense) LOLL :lazeflirt:jk ily all

um I also like plants a lot and drawing keeps me calm.

Archived