• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Open Community  ·  171 members  ·  Free

Pro Gamers

World of Warcraft

Fairycore

With the new expansion coming out soon, I'm going to have a shit ton of nerdy stuff related to WoW. Might as well have a place to dump it all.

Feel free to share your bnet, whether you're horde/ally, what class/race you place, etc! 

I'm personally running an SPriest right now, trying to get my class mount. ;; v ;;/

I wiiiiiiish I had the new expansion but I didn't do it this time. Will get it later on in the year perhaps. I was a max level Havoc Demon Hunter, Alliance. I miss WoW, will likely go back to it soon. :phearteyes:

AYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHADOW PRIEST MAIN HERE TOOOOOO

although i'm thinking about going holy priest next xpac or maining heals but i'm unsure yet 

i stopped playing for months now, probably since early this year and i still need to purchase the xpac but i think im looking forward to it!

im probably gonna resub here soon and dick around. i haven't really had much games to do stuff and every time i get on wow i get bored even tho there are like a million things to do

++++ the class mount for priests are very nice tho! like the owl is nice and idk

i have a holy pally i play here and there and i like the healing and thought about maining pally but i've played spriest since mop and i can't abandon her like that noo

resub and come be dumb with me 

both of you 

( @Kita ur gonna have to come to the horde or ur ded 2 me )

BUT YA SPRIEST IS FUN AS HELL 

i actually haven't really paid a dime for my wow shit so far. my friend promised me he'd buy me a one month sub if i managed to get the preorder on the xpac, which i did (was a surprise gift from a friend) 

so as it stands im just brainlessly playing right now shjhsadof the priest hall quest line is so loooOOOOooong

i have enchanting + tailoring bc cloth gear and man do i have tons of gold LOL i have 200k? it's been a while but ya girl here don't even have $15 to resub at the moment #lovelife #mood

and ummm

you have a long fucking way to go

see you in 2020

oh nvm, see you in august when you dont get far and the new xpac hits and you can't catch up :')))))))))

i made a lot of my gold from selling enchants man plus i had a wow boyfriend/long distance boyfriend who would give me gold and other things

thats probably one of the best perks to online dating is that u and the bf can do shit together or they give you shit but then u break up and now ur a lonely ass bitch

LOL

:bfthumbsup:

ok why are u being so mean 2 me can U FUCKING NOT.

lMAO @ THAT

i have a friend rn ( i call him my husband ) and he's who got me into it, he gave me some gold to get me set up on this toon ahha

i'm still kind of a somewhat noob so sldkjfsdlf 

im making progress in my order campaign tho fuk u 

08fa5f8c017ce1e71a0b7a93767a1908.png
https://gyazo.com/08fa5f8c017ce1e71a0b7a93767a1908

also spriest does so much damage like i have a legendary rn that adds damage to my void eruption and boiii

0afad884169a36d3c1a75aa3e61a605a-png.jpg

it brought me up to 2nd most damage everytime during the dg i was just in lol

I've been told that details is a good dmg/heal meters. But I believe its just personal preference on what dmg meter you want to use.

Other add-ons I have pretty much similar to Vee's, but I got TRP and MogIt since I play on a RP server. uwu

I was hyped for Mag'har and Dark Iron until I found out you have to rep grind to Exalted again. -_-

Archived