• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Open Community  ·  171 members  ·  Free

Pro Gamers

World of Warcraft

Fairycore

13 hours ago, Alex said:

Girl I can barely get 100

my prize possession is ashes of al’ar

Damn dude, nice. That's a nice mount. 

I'm nearly done with my order hall campaign, I hate these follower missions where you have to wait hours to complete them. I want my class mount though. I will have it. :l

On 7/26/2018 at 3:21 PM, Vee said:

THIS IS THE FIRST THING I'VE DONE ON WOW THAT WAS REALLY FUCKING LONG AND I'M VERY HAPPY AND PROUD OF MYSELF.

6f89267f59d0affa5452094633f7f2d7.png 

9a665d3b3ba1f1f39cfe92e38bed501c.jpg

4da043b63e5d79dc84cdea09904e5197.png

The priest mount is so nice.

I was just taking an alt out here to camp, looks like I don't have to do that anymore.

Aeonaxx is the next goal.

2.png.e228659c63421ee77dd790d8760aae16.png1.png.0ab15cb9fade2271ccf90a198138daee.png

Man I did all of my shit on WoW, it came down to me doing xmog runs while I wait for BFA to come out, since there is NOTHING for me to do.

We started doing heroic antorus raiding again just to prep for the xpac.

I already got both my priest and monk class mounts, thinking about getting the druid one.

I actually LOVE the Warbringer Jaina video.

It dips into all of her lore, from Warcraft 3 to current state of WoW, and quite frankly it's so sad.

I think Jaina is one of the characters in WoW that has the saddest history, but also quite misunderstood by other players because they don't know her entire lore.

1 minute ago, Rin said:

I actually LOVE the Warbringer Jaina video.

It dips into all of her lore, from Warcraft 3 to current state of WoW, and quite frankly it's so sad.

I think Jaina is one of the characters in WoW that has the saddest history, but also quite misunderstood by other players because they don't know her entire lore.

1 week later I am still not over it.  So powerful, so so good.  Like you said, it just touches on everything about her lore.
I was not feeling the BFA hype much until they released her vid tbh.  I was also feeling a little offput from Jaina after her (understandable) hatred of the horde kept her from helping us fight the Legion (though I think it was implied somewhere that she did things on her own? idk)
Either way, after that vid I am thoroughly back on the Jaina ship :thumbsup::thumbsup:  Beware she who has little to lose!

6 hours ago, Plushie said:

Current pre-patch content.

What are people's opinion of the burning of Teldrassil?

I am really sad, and pissed but idk who at yet.  I know it's not going to be as simple as Sylvanas just burned it down.  But who? Wrathion finally showing up starting shit? Genn being stupid?? I wonder how long they're going to make us wait to find out.

That being said,  I also wish they wouldn't let you go back there after 110 and doing the prepatch stuff.  Feel like big changes like this would have so much more meaning and impact on the players if they made it REALLY permanent ><

also can you imagine the extreme outrage if they had somehow kept the burning of Teldrassil a secret until the week it burned? People would have been FURIOUS.  shocked.  would have been so good lmao

Jaina is one of my favourite characters in the universe.

Don't get me wrong, she did some really shady questionanble shit and I'm perfectly aware of that. But her overall story and everything that happened to her is FUUUUUCKED up.

Teldrassil tho...I'm an Alliance at heart, and in all my 12 years of playing WoW, I've always loved the Alliance. But my guild is playing horde in the legion and bfa xpac, so yeah, I'm Horde at the moment.

I keep looking at how I'll slip away and go to Alliance LOL

Yeeeah this just kinda shows that Sylvanas is just being an edgy emo teen and destroying for the sake of chaos, not some 'noble' horde custom.

She's literally being a kunt, and hating life itself because of what Lich King did to her when in reality, she herself is doing the same, even worse.

16 minutes ago, StarlightRose said:
  Hide contents

5ReZ-LmRo4eSGmIDsEWIvINU7wabQp57gQOAEU3ueeE.jpg?w=452&s=81a8c427ccf84c8d47a5658c26ff3934

LMAO THAT IS SO TRUE.

So far from what I've seen, it's Jaina 1 Sylvanas 0.

Can't wait to see Azshara's.

Archived