• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Open Community  ·  171 members  ·  Free

Pro Gamers

Other Games

Fairycore

I dunno if anyone has Origin access but one of the cool free games atm is 'Orwell', it's short, I think it took me like 3 hours to complete and it was actually really fun imo!!

You like work for the government as an online investigator and you have to build profiles of people from stuff you find online to try and figure out who planted a bomb. 

I would deffo recommend trying it if you like those kinds of games, I really enjoyed it and was gutted when it was over.

yells loudly 

I HAVE A FORTNITE ADDICTION AND WHOEVER WANTS TO PLAY SHOULD HMU

i play on console but the twist is.. i can build like a pc player DUNDUNDUN not that i use it.. because build battles BORE me. also recently started playing paladins, h1z1, brawlhalla and smite. idk how to play smite though honestly. 

i also also also sound like a twelve year old boy, heads up :kkekecreep:

I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions for games on either PC or PS4?

I mainly play simulation games but I like kinda logic based games with not too much combat involved cos that usually stresses me out. Recent games I've enjoyed are orwell, this is the police, sim city. 

please @ me if you have any suggestions!! 

Hiya @Pey there’s a neat little game called Beholder! You’re a landlord that has to spy on your tenets- That even includes installing cameras to see if they’re doing anything illegal! It’s a pretty cool game. 

There’s another game that’s just amazing, and if you like history it could be up your alley. It’s called Crusader Kings. I play the second one on Steam.

@Valeer @frappechinno

ah thanks to you both, will deffo check them both out!!

I did some digging before I saw your replies and ended up getting Detroit: Become Human for PS4 and 911 Operator for PC and both are fun.

911 Operator is kinda like a more realistic version of this is the police, it's good but gets kinda repetitive. Detroit is soooo good tho!

@frappechinno

I am LOVING it so far, I have to keep making myself come off it because I don't wanna complete it too quickly. It is cool though that even if you do complete it you can redo it and pick different options. But I agree, the graphics are amazing

@Pey what about stuff like Jurassic World Evolution? Only stressful thing there is the annoying aspect of dinosaurs escaping and munching on visitors. And there’s also HarvestMoon and Stardew too! I’m recently binging my third play through on State of Decay 2. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Vee I made a topic & I'm sorry. :NOOOOO:

Please delete it if you want to.

I am a brand new D&D player, this is my very first campaign. So I started this group to see if there are any others on GASR that also like to roll the dice :D

I want to show you my new D&D character, Aralynn the wood elf sorcerer/cleric.

She left her home town because a higher power, a half good named Suudimus spoke to her and told her that he needed her assistance & saw great potential in her.

She's a bit of an airhead but she always looks out for her friends.

Also she loves bubbles.

LOVES bubbles.

image.png.7a28cfd552b67856606a953ede3005c9.png

I was playing a tiefling rogue for a little while but I wasn't feeling the character yet because I had her as very charasmatic but I had never done anything to do with roleplaying & I was feeling pretty uncomfortable. So my GM let me switch characters without killing her off because I want to play her in another campaign once I feel more comfortable.

This is my rogue, Tiavie Shatterstar. Art was done by Miniimae.

She comes from an aristocratic background, but she refuses to talk about that or about her father who betrayed her. She prefers to talk her way out of, or into, a situation, but if she has to fight, she has her trusty rapier & the pistol that her love, Zarmir, gave her.

Spoiler

art_by_miniimae_tumblr_by_sweetonmylips-dcnywhj.jpg.f2e4f20f66ad65c7703f33daf9145fd2.jpg

I just came here because i waNT TO SCREAM ABOUT DEVIL MAY CRY 5 COMING IN MARCH 

I'm definitely buying a PS4 bc my pc is shit with games, last time I tried Nier Automata it was like running in super slow motion, so nope.

anddd if anyone plans on getting it please tell me, it's gonna have multiplayer ;;; i really want to scream to anyone about it LMAO 

Archived