• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

❈ Art sharing - discussions

Ayumi

19 minutes ago, Ayumi said:

anyone knows a good way to get over art block? 

hello dear how are you?

i used to have art blocks all the time. Something thats helped me alot was walk my dog while i listen to some music i like; and after that just lay on my bed.. also eat some food u love or go out helps .. I figured out that happened to me bc i spent to much time in my room.. blocking me from the outside world; hope it helps u :lazeshowoff:

@Yuki im good and youu?? 

oo, thanks for the advice, my doggo will get more walkies now just cus of this LOL i think my biggest issue is to wanna pickup my tablet sometimes when i do get an art block.. imagei just wanna stay away from it for as long as possible yknow what i mean?? but yes music and food have gottah be the best cures for most things tbh + your profile pic LMAOOIAIUOIU

2 minutes ago, Ayumi said:

@Yuki im good and youu?? 

oo, thanks for the advice, my doggo will get more walkies now just cus of this LOL i think my biggest issue is to wanna pickup my tablet sometimes when i do get an art block.. imagei just wanna stay away from it for as long as possible yknow what i mean?? but yes music and food have gottah be the best cures for most things tbh + your profile pic LMAOOIAIUOIU

ikrrr lol idk what happens but the best way to solve a "problem" its not focous on it or let it kills u slowly lol i used to be angry rip 

just stay away from it for a while and do your stuff etc you'll see

and memepic :iperfect:

@Yuki "i used to be angry"  tbh i used to be rly frustrated too but i think i got to the point of just repressing everything i feel LOOL not a good thing but better than being pissed off i guess image

15 minutes ago, Ayumi said:

@Yuki "i used to be angry"  tbh i used to be rly frustrated too but i think i got to the point of just repressing everything i feel LOOL not a good thing but better than being pissed off i guess image

its pretty normal tho lol like when u need to do something and ur brain just jgdjhddkk don work

1 hour ago, Ayumi said:

anyone knows a good way to get over art block? 

I have an off topic about this --> here ! if any of you like to read the replies from your fellow gasr pals who've helped me as well (-:

3 minutes ago, Ayumi said:

@Yuki yeah thats true art block sucks and i wouldnt wish it on anybodi LOOL thanks for the advice tho image

@waifull ooo thank you bb!! i'l just try what people suggested on that topic as well image

np bbu !! it helped me a bit tooo, I startd drawing again a few days ago (-:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Okay okay, I have a question for everyone.

What kind of things are you interested in most? So like, in terms of customs, do you prefer larger sizes with DP crops?

And on premades, what is your favourite theme to see, a favourite gender, certain colour palettes etc?

I'm really trying to practice drawing at the moment, and it'd be nice to practice drawing things others really enjoy as well because for me it really helps on feedback!

tenor.gif?itemid=11667707 

Archived