• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

✢ Anime talk

Ayumi

@Flix but tokyo ghoul got so boring i hope the last few eps will pick up 

BUT NO I TAGGED YOU FOR BOKU NO HERO HELLLO

@Kamlin LOOL mineta is a mess for sure, i guess he's needed tho cus every anime needs a cry baby loser mhm 

My favorite animes are Sailor Moon and Elfen Lied.
I have so many shows I've started and not finished, but I've been watching Darling in the FRANXX.
Some more recent favorites: Eureka 7, Noragami, Snow White with the Red Hair, Yona of the Dawn, Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

I'm always open to suggestions! :kwave:
I find it hard to find good animes and when I do, then I try to binge them or else I forget them~. This happens to me 90% of the time. RIP.

@Cymette oo i wanted to try watching some of the ones you listed as your faves, just havent gotten around to do that, another friend of mine loves Elfen Lied as well, i dont really know the storyline tho, whats it abt basically?

@Yimu tbh it does that when im on mobile too sometimes so i feel your pain LOL

I have too many to list??? 

Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Space Dandy, Trigun, uh... Dragon Ball Z and Super.. Uh. Ancient Magus' Bride, Clannad. 

And for movies basically all of the Ghibli films and uhm... A Silent Voice and also Your Name. 

I mean I have a lot more but yep yurp yeppity yip. :pblushing:

18 hours ago, Kamlin said:

oo its been so fun to keep up with BNHA lately :cuteok: 

my fav character ofc is todoroki :lldance:

original.gif

Just started this anime n I LOVE IT SMMMMM ..currently on episode 5.. and cant wait to hav MY FAAAAV that'll stan forEV hahH

and I'm also watching Bleach which i've been watching and binging n obsessing over since i was like 5 but JUST started watching over from ep 1 again 2 months ago,,currently on ep 645 (?? i forget bc i watch so many anime's at once) ...honestly thinking abt getting a Bleach themed tattooooo..that's how much I FRICKIN LUV BLEACH ugh

Image result for cute rukia gifs

2 minutes ago, Ayumi said:

@Animu ii ive seen most of what you said, but A silent voice and Your name were sooo good tbh 

@waifull  dis hot man tho

Image result for grimmjow jaeger gif

him UGHJHRFGBSK ..i frickin cRI

:NOOOOO:

Hihi

Out of my favourites are:

- Toradora

- Shiki

- Higurashi

- Angel Beats

- Soul Eater

- Clannad

- Wolf girl and the Black Prince

- My Little Monster

I haven't really watched much lately apart from Attack on Titan season 2, so if any recommendations I will take!!

There's also anime movies that I adore like Wolf Children, Girl who leaped through time, A Silent Voice, My Neighbour Totoro and Spirited Away.

:klove:

Jk I'm starting fresh

Things I watched

Akame ga Kill

Attack on Titan (both seasons)

Blue Exorcist S1

Danganronpa: The Animation

Death Note

Shokugeki (2 seasons)

Mob Psycho 100

Boku no hero all seasons

No Game. No Life

Tokyo Ghoul all seasons

Bleach 200 ish episodes

I enjoyed most of them tbh.. I didn't really like no game no life that much. But I think Tokyo ghoul, boku no hero and bleach were all pretty good. Akame ga kill was wild too same with attack on titan but boku no hero and tokyo ghoul r my kids

@Ayumi It's been a while and I'm barely awake, so I hope to do it justice. Elfen Lied follows Lucy/Nyu who is a part of a humanoid-esque species. After she escapes, the series follows I think it's like the government's pursuit of her and there's a bit of romance. It's got quite a bit of violence though. Lotta blood.

Have you watched Higurashi When They Cry? I think the vibe is kind of it that realm, but I don't remember that anime well. I enjoyed it! I think I finished it, but then I got confused at some point because I don't remember if it was part of the main episodes, but the story started to repeat. . . differently. . . 

@Flix Death Note 
♡ I wish No Game No Life had gotten a second season, but I remember a controversy with the artist tracing. I think I made it about as far into Bleach as you did. That first opening song gives me so many feelings.

@Animu Oh! I need to finish Ancient Magus Bride. I read the manga - or most of it, but I haven't finished the anime yet.

@Plushie I started Angel Beats! Gosh, I forgot all about that anime. That's one I really want to finish. How did you enjoy it!

@Ayumi Yeah, Clannad is so beautiful and it kept making me cry in most episodes ; n;

I think I've heard a little about Orange so I will check it out!!

@Cymette Angel Beats is one of the first animes I watched same with Toradora, Death Note, Naruto and School Days (wouldn't recommend that one ever), I think the storyline is quite interesting and some of the songs are very easy picked up since I remember most of them. I really enjoyed watching Angel Beats so I would highly recommend it, I've rewatched it a couple of times and still cry at near the ending, it gets me everytime.

Yui is my favourite character.

Archived