• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

✢ Anime talk

Ayumi

@Cymette oh wow that sounds rly good actually, i think i'll give it a try. i dont rly mind blood in anime so i'll be fine !! and no i havent watched Higurashi, im rly picky so i dont get to try that many new stuff, when i dont feel like watching anime but not getting disappointed i just re-watch the ones i've already seen.. LOOL thats how i miss out on the good ones i guess tho

@Plushie yeees watch it, it's rly sweet and sad, i read the manga before it was turned into an anime, cried even more watching it cus of the music and everything LOL ripimage

@Ayumi Ooo, I always love anime with good soundtracks/ost. :blush:

Attack on Titan season 3 episode 1 has came out today, or yesterday. I haven't watched it yet but hopefully it will be good as season 2 imo.

CCD1C1BE-D539-4C16-99EA-CED3D9276614.gif.0983b53465d08473dea77b74bdd5af35.gif

Satsuriku no Tenshi (Angels of Death) (MyAnimeList description)

If you like watching Japanese horror rpg games like Mad Father, Ib, The Witch’s House, Misao, etc. You will definitely like this anime.

Would HIGHLY recommend if you’re interested in the following below..

- Hardcore Romantic Ship :bfpervyblush:

- Psycho Guys :lazeblush:

- Japanese Horror RPG Games :bhaaa:

- Dark, Horror, Mystery/Puzzle :boh:

I already made fanart for them because I just couldn’t handle the cuteness between them being shipped. If you have extra time, I’d definitely suggest you watch the gameplay of it first to see the anime adaptation of it and make comparisons.

TouhouAODFinal.gif

Banana Fish !!!

it's new (not entirely just the anime adaption of manga from LONG ago)

if you're into yaoi, a lil blood here n there, sad moments, HEART ACHES and harsh words >.>/ I SUGGEST !!!!!!!!!

although there's only 3 episodes out currently..i binged  

I can already tell this is going to be a fav anime of mine !!

tumblr_pc7zglw8tW1xrh7g5o1_1280.png

tumblr_pcf6d5nyjT1wsajfio4_540.gif

This isn't my FAVORITE ANIME, but it's a newer one that I feel is worth noting!

The anime is called Citrus, and if you'd classify yourself as a "pervert" then it's a new anime for you hands down lol

Literally, all the comments on each episode I see pretty much says anyone that watches this is a perv.. but the story is really good!

For real how you'll be feeling some episodes, and a wittle gif for the show :byaslove:

original.gif

LOL @Ayumi, definitely watch it if you loved the manga! And it has 12 episodes, they are all out so you should be able to find it!

Tbh I'm surprised it was rated PG-13 LOL, cause it does get kinda softcore up in there sometimes. Oml it's so good tho! :klovee:

You'll have to let me know what you thought ;o

@Ayumi yay! I'm excited for you to start it, I haven't finished the anime up yet (lowkey suck at finishing shows, like most times I try to not watch the very last episode of something LOL)

So I might watch more today too! ehehehe >:3. Also, another one I actually feel you in particular would enjoy is Konohana Kitan, if you haven't watched it already! That's actually one I ACCIDENTALLY watched the last episode of the season for LOL. It was that good I couldn't stop watching, and the animation is literally so beautiful it'll give ya goosebumps! :aww:

-clears throat-

helo i jus wanna say darling in the franxx quickly became my new fave anime

it has sm happening in it

from romance to heartbreak! plot twists!!! the story is jus so amazing and all the characters are jus fanTASTIC

it goes from being rlly cute and calm to super intense and keeps you on the edge of your seat

the amount of tears i've shed over this show is wild

i highly recommend it hehe :bhee:

Image result for darling in the franxx gif

Related image

I keep seeing Darling in the Franxx and it looks really good, I will watch it soon :k3:

atm I'm working and gaming, I need a week or something off to just catch up on animes I haven't seen >>;;

Archived