• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Welcome and Introductions!

Please feel free to introduce yourself and welcome other's into the group!

I will start. :klovee:

Spoiler

9/27/2021 thought i would update mine:

Hi! I'm Astro! You can call me Cece or Astro, either works <3 I'm 23 y/o and I'm a leo sun, leo moon, gemini rising. I live in North Dakota, USA and am working as a cerologist with a master cosmetologist license. I'm living with my fiance & my cat, Eevee who is very spoiled and sweet. I've been practicing witchcraft since I was 18-ish. The tools I mostly use are tarot/oracle cards, astrology, kitchen witchcraft, and herbs.  While I have been practicing for over 5 years, I still consider myself a beginner-intermediate witch. You'll always have more to learn and room to grow! If you're just starting out I would love to help out & send you references and sources to find all the things you need! (i know it can be difficult) 

:lazeshowoff:

• Like 2

Hello, hello! I am Hae (Pantone@IMVU) and I thrive from Indianapolis, Indiana. Currently I am 25 years old with a profession in graphic design an web graphics (by day) and the owner of AstroloShe by night! My majors in magic include astrology, oracle and tarot card readings. <3

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello Im Psy . Im 36 years old from Canada . I adore all things spooky and gorey . Halloween is my lifeblood. Ive been around imvu for 8 years . Im an officer in Badge Fetish there so if ya like badges stop on by lol Love art and always enjoy learning new things ! Stay spooky my friends.

:hwdance:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I’m Ezra, and I write and draw all things horror. I’m new to the forums but I’ve been creating since I was young. I just graduated college even though I spent all of my lectures doodling instead of paying attention. I’ve always been fascinated by morbid and metaphysical topics. I used to do taxidermy before I moved, but unfortunately, it’s pretty hard to macerate bones in a small apartment. Nice to meet you all!

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Hello my names Roe and I'm 23 years old. I'm a Capricorn and I specialize in communication with the other side so I guess you could say I'm sort of a medium. :lldance:

I do digital art and I own the premade shop Death For Halloween and the Custom shop Let's play a game! I adore my Fiance, My cat Autumn and my Two Rats Baku and Salem. Nice to meet you all.

Edited by DeathRoe
  • Like 1

Ello, I'm Ven and i'm 24 years old in human age. I'm a digital artist and I enjoy everything spoopy, bloody, creepy and ESPECIALLY bloody creepy animations, or animations that invlove around metamorphosis and general morphing of the body. 

I am a cancer sun, pisces moon and libra rising. I have also been practicing a lil bit of spiritualism and witchy crafts. I do tarot reads but still so much to learn, I have a impressive crystal and candle collection and, if you feel the urge to check out my shops right now is because I am a strong manifester. LOL, I'm sorry!

I am also currently working on a book, but I'm just an amateur to be completely frank.

I have a weird passion for cooking, I attempt very avant garde foods and I love to experiment.

Other minor hobbies: Makeup and SFX, traditional drawings on wood, glass, ceramic, sculpting, swimming, making organic costmetics and perfume, gaming.

Career: bachelor degree in cybernetics, master degree in business analysis. 

Does your astrochart go well with mine? hit me up 

Also, happy spook season! 

Joy Death GIF by Kiszkiloszki

Edited by Vaixe
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hihi! I'm Evie - pupsy@IMVU ~  I'm a 25 year old Virgo from the UK and have enjoyed Horror for over 10 years now.

I'm a digital artist and love creating Spooky or Witchy art and I love collecting halloween themed items for my home.

I am a Care support worker for the elderly with Dementia and I love helping people.

I'm new to community forums but I'm sure I'll feel right at home here.

Halloween Horror GIF

Edited by 0ccult
  • Like 3

Important Information

By using Art Haven and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.