• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

☆ Chitchat

Ayumi

I just changed my username from Issued to Likey and I really Likey it! :lllaugh:

@Ayumi It's okay! We all have those nights, LOL. I woke up at 2 pm today, can't relate. My sleeping schedule is way gone! :bfcry:

@Kia HeyHey welcome to the chat! 

@Xunjo Very true! Ice Pops are my go-to snack for the night. I'm just so used to always having them, I should get more ice cream options! Also, yesyes the NYC ice cream was very yummy like always. I love the waffle cones options they always have available. Such a yummy treat! :kcheeks:

@Ayumi oks! I will get the vegan Taro, or maybe make it if I can't find it?.. but I should be able to find it! Will report back to u on my feels for it bby :byaslove:

(also congrats on waking up early. I took a morning nap, and work up at 2pm :hee:)

@Kia HIHI! Welcomes welcomes, your texts are SO BIG :noooo:

@Nikki waffle cones are yummy! Definitely a good pick, and also now I know what house to snoop for hella ice pops :pcool:

@Xunjo They are indeed! I love the ones with chocolate covered at the top with sprinkles! It's to die for. I'm going to buy a bunch of ice pops just for you and we can have an ice pop day where we just chill, watch netflix and eat ice pops! Come over anytime, you're always welcome! :hee:

@Nikki sure thing hun! Lemme just step into my teleporter, and I'll be there in a flash :hee:. I also didn't mention it here, but I Likey your name too :3

@Ayumi it's actually chilly here, and rainy today! However, I haven't been feeling to well either. Do you live in hell?

I'll just wash my pain down with some Taco Bell :kwave:

@Xunjo Wowza, I forgot to respond LOL. - Oh wow, didn't know technology advanced that fast! Maybe I will appear at your doorstep as a hologram! :llcool:

I'm in love with my username i'm so happy I was able to get it! Thankies, I likey yours as well. :kcheeks:

@Ayumi It's never too early to expose you. :wahay: And I suppose that is true. You both are impure. ;c Surrounded by impureness. :hee:

Hiiiii <3 @Nikki Thank you! :blove: and the bigger the better to expose bunny boob's public indecency, @Xunjo and hello! :D :khmm:

@Xunjo IT FEELS LIKE HELL omg it was 97 degrees today LOOL i wanna die, i dont remember it being this hot last year but then i live in texas so.... image

@Nikki how come you like kia's dp and not mine :c we have matching dps ok i see how it is image

@Kia UM BEARY BUTT? I have proofs ok that say otherwise.. should i pick one out of your hall of shame to share WITH EVERYONE hmm?imageimageimage

@Cupid same with you wifey ^ read dat imageimageimage

54 minutes ago, Ayumi said:

@Kia UM BEARY BUTT? I have proofs ok that say otherwise.. should i pick one out of your hall of shame to share WITH EVERYONE hmm?imageimageimage

@Cupid same with you wifey ^ read dat imageimageimage

You wouldn’t because @Kia and I can get back at you with all the juicy and impure screenshots from the hall of shame as well. :sketch:

Thank you, @Nikki :byaslove: I asked for a dp to match @Ayumi's and @Cupid's, but I'm in a private school. :hee: how are you today? <3

And wooooooow the lies @Cupid tells. @Ayumi was right when she said most of the pins are from you. :ooohyas:

Buttt I won't expose @Ayumi because she'll post a photoshopped quote from me and I have an innocent reputation to uphold. 0;c 

ooo! Now I want a matching DP w/ somebody. Well, they all look amazing. @Kia I'm alright, woke up a little later than I wanted to, but I'm content! So that's good. How are you? :cutehehehaaas:

@Nikki yeah matching/couple dps are super fun for sure! except when you rly like the art but you and the person drifts apart, yo'ure there like "i wanna use this but should i?" LOOL 

@Kia i was gone for one day and you're already dirtying my innocent name, wow. :noo:

on another note, i'm thinking about having some kinda event for our group, not sure what tho.. any suggestions?? image

@Ayumi omg that does sound terrible, honestly i’d do it with someone i trust and know wouldn’t leave me and whatnot. otherwise i’d use the premade if i liked it just bc i paid for it and i can! 

and ooo what kind of event are you trying to go for? like a giveaway or?

Archived