• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

☆ Chitchat

@Xunjo ahh LOOL that would be kinda confusing mhm, but you should do what you want so dont let anything stop you! ♥ You're very welcome, i think the latest piece i got from her was a year ago..? or something like that LOL and yay for cute arts image oh look, its not a bear this time LOL i have too many of them bookmarked tbh.. like 5 pages at least.. image

@Inerlime hi hi and welcome!!! ♥ image

1 hour ago, Ayumi said:

@Xunjo ahh LOOL that would be kinda confusing mhm, but you should do what you want so dont let anything stop you! ♥ You're very welcome, i think the latest piece i got from her was a year ago..? or something like that LOL and yay for cute arts image oh look, its not a bear this time LOL i have too many of them bookmarked tbh.. like 5 pages at least.. image

@Inerlime hi hi and welcome!!! ♥ image

Thank you!!! So how do you do? 

:klovee:

• 5 months later...
2 minutes ago, Ayumi said:

@Mya OMG you're so cute, thank you love! i'm alright just catching up on the customs i have and all but I AM HERE! i hope you've been well too? and thank you for not forgetting bout me imageimage

aww that's good to hear!! i've been good too as well. and also I don't think I could ever forget about you silly lol :byaslove:

1 minute ago, Mya said:

aww that's good to hear!! i've been good too as well. and also I don't think I could ever forget about you silly lol :byaslove:

We could never forget about yumi bb, she's a blessing :klove:

Archived