• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Weeb Kingdom

Discuss anime, post pictures of anime, ask and give recommendations of anime. By the time you're done here, you'll have your own My Hero Academia body pillow.

giphy.gif

can someone recommend me an anime from 2018 that have romance, comedy, and a little bit of drama (also kissing)

you might want to add spoilers to it

Just now, Yuki said:

I'm watching banana fish rn theres only 3 eps atm but im living for it

Theres some yaoi and so much drama. Im ftsjenodnwckkd

Spoiler:

Icriedalready :bfahh:

OMFGGGG I WAS JUST GONNA START THIS....the blonde boy..so...cute ...yes...he 2d..but...he...a QT...get..it :alienunce:

18 minutes ago, Kouhai said:

can someone recommend me an anime from 2018 that have romance, comedy, and a little bit of drama (also kissing)

you might want to add spoilers to it

I so cant think of any off the top of my head bc I watch a lot of older anime's... always late to the game bc i hip hop around w anime ..like i juggle three shows at once :NOOOOO:

7 minutes ago, waifull said:

OMFGGGG I WAS JUST GONNA START THIS....the blonde boy..so...cute ...yes...he 2d..but...he...a QT...get..it :alienunce:

guuuurl this animo its just amazing trust me i loved its sad af but idk dinekdbwk help

2 minutes ago, Yuki said:

guuuurl this animo its just amazing trust me i loved its sad af but idk dinekdbwk help

ugh yeah I CAN ALREADY TELL.. like i watched the trailer for it ..but ready for that ROMANCEEEE

9 minutes ago, waifull said:

ugh yeah I CAN ALREADY TELL.. like i watched the trailer for it ..but ready for that ROMANCEEEE

the kissu its real tho

bf material :ogoodshi:

5 minutes ago, Yuki said:

the kissu its real tho

bf material :ogoodshi:

u know WHAT....i'm gonna start watching it right SHnOW !! ...ready 2 watch the kissu kissu action :kehehehe:

1 minute ago, waifull said:

u know WHAT....i'm gonna start watching it right SHnOW !! ...ready 2 watch the kissu kissu action :kehehehe:

do ett but prepare your heartu its sad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I LOVE BOKU NO HERO ACEADEMIAAA. it's the love of my life currently. tumblr_inline_n1jzqyhT8e1qid2nw.gif

i also am dabbling a bit in angels of death but i haven't finished it, no spoilers pls! tumblr_inline_nhzi08O5GQ1ry72eo.gif

also need to finish citrus! but i'm not entirely sure if i'm 100% invested enough to finish it. tumblr_inline_mpgf8oU0Bj1qz4rgp.gif

• 2 months later...

Archived