• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Open Community  ·  171 members  ·  Free

Pro Gamers

Overwatch

• 1 month later...

been watching quiteunbearable's streams lately and oh boy the good vibes™. her streams are always so calming!

i've been neglecting soloq solely because of the negativity that goes on in vc, but hiding chat and not joining team voice chat literally worked wonders :bapplause: did my first placement on one of my alts and it went better than usual thanks to not having to hear lil kids argue! yay! 

out of curiosity i un-hid the team chat right after hero select and BOI there was already drama and racist slurs being thrown around

hid that shit

10/10 game

i'm gonna continue doing this in soloq for sure

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/3/2019 at 9:25 PM, Pantone said:

Hi 2019, how do we feel about Baptiste?

Mains: Orisa, Mercy, Junkrat, D.VA

He's Ok! I feel like I can't really get into playing him but I do see if played right how he can be a valuable healer and team mate! 

Archived