• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

[ FREE ] let me make u stupid doodles plz (CLOSED)

love thissss, omg. 

ocs:

♥ dolly | crybaby, love addict, v sensitive and clings a lot!! 
♥ candy | mom friend, loving, gentle, v mature and kind. loves hugs and head pats.

♥ hime | angry bean, loves affection but won't admit it. teases / bullies her bf, and cries angry tears when teased herself.

text: doll ♥ 

omg would u consider doodling my boy Jake? 

he has short pink hair with shaven sides, pointy ears, fully black eyes (basically like sclera lenses) and lots of black piercings on face n ears cos he edgy

:aww:

i would like to doodle u something in return if that's ok!!

RIP!! Ive been working sat and sun and wont be home till late so i'll pick back up on these on monday :D plz wait ull all get ur doodlez 

_muscleblob_.png

Archived