• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account toย unlock full access to all of our features.ย  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

ย 

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

ย 

ย 

Announcements

Hi Everyone !~ย 

thanks for joining the group.ย 

we will be postingย announcements in this thread.

ย 

ย @waifullย (Sav) ย and I ย (Julie) came to name this group "๐’ฝ๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐‘”๐“๐“Ž๐“…๐’ฝ" - a stylized picture of an object representing a word, syllable, or sound

, which felt fitting for an art group.

welcome again, and feel free to post ^^!ย 

ย 

Edited by mist
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, mist said:

Hi Everyone !~ย 

thanks for joining the group.ย 

we will be postingย announcements in this thread.

ย 

ย @waifullย (Sav) ย and I ย (Julie) came to name this group "๐’ฝ๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐‘”๐“๐“Ž๐“…๐’ฝ" - a picture used to write something, which felt fitting for an art group.

welcome again, and feel free to post ^^!ย 

ย 

yeSSSS <3~ canโ€™t wait to start posting more cute ass ideas for this group as well, Julie (-:ย 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone!

Im sorry I havent been activeย  / coming up with ideas / updating the group asย of late.ย 

i started school & work not too long ago and its honestly soooย  exhauuusting .ย  ><ย 

butย  i lurk often soย if anyone has any ideas , or wants to create their own threads please feel free to do so ! ( as long its not offensive, and GA )ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

ร—
ร—

Important Information

By using Art Haven and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.