• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

✭ Event ideas 'n suggestions

Ayumi

@HippieDippie me too tbh!!image
@Posi omg why are you so sweet ; - ; and that chibi head of your oc is cute af LOOOL YES gimme the chance to draw her one day pls shes cute af ♥ i dont deserve the compliment omgggwaoieurpew stopp imageimagebut really, thank you love, i'm rly happy you like my art! image

i'll get to making a topic ASAP!  beside movie/anime/game nights, is there anything else??

imageimage

• Like 1

@Ayumi

Because you're so cool I can't help it

153579991_emoji_posi_pleasedsmol.png.129c56c1ca144b52a06efe33392d6f27.png

You have a such a creative and beautiful mind to be able to create the art you make.

And thank you! ♡ I love these little emojis so much too 1161091526_emoji_posi_laughsmol.png.1e94e80f784f2da617b15769b422ef1c.png

I would love for you to have fun drawing her. No rush or pressure. It's going to be stunningly beautiful anyway, no matter the time limit.

And hmm, I believe so. I'll keep you posted if I think of anything else we could all do together. Maybe something like MadLibs where people can mention each other to fill in next blank, (idk if anyone played it before)

• Like 1

@Ayumi HIHI! Glad you're almost in the clear! I wanted to suggest for scheduling, we could have the game night and anime nights featured at same times (different days)? :klovee:

How many live outside the US here? If we're all close tho maybe 7-8pm, somewhere around there if evening works best. I'm open for being there later if needed tho!

IDK JUST THROWING OUT SOME NUMBERS :psobbing:

Super excited for the games, and down for the poll idea for animes (moobies would be naisu too). When you make the thread for anime we post our watch suggestions there Yumi?

Would be good idea to put them in the random generator, and pick some to put into the poll for us to vote!

Thought that might work to make it a bit more mystery kek :hee:

@Kia I'm applying for the kidnapping position, but my comfort is closets if that can be arranged? :cutehehed:

• Like 1
  • Wink 1

Tbh, we can make a calender post everyweek for new "events" and stuff just like we do on the regular forum. With anime/movie nights we can write down a few options in the information and you guys will be able to vote for it in the comments of the calender and tell us if you can be there or something like that. The same could go for game nights where we can select a few games and we can choose what to do at that night and then see how things go from there? If we end up having too many people for a game we can always split into 2 even groups or 3 if needed.. hello I hope I make sense hehe

but yeah it seems really fun 2 me

SO FOR LEAGUE GAMES YOU KNOW WHO'S COMING AT YA ! ! !! (jk not jk)

To get back to how many people live outside of the US, I am one of the people outside of the US. So my suggestion would be to do movie/anime nights mostly on weekend days so even Europeans and maybe people from Asia/Australia can chime in as well, since I do think most people are from the US or atleast from North America. Depending on timezone I know Florida time is like 6 hours before my time so if we were to stick to 8 PM florida time it would be 2 AM for me so it would be kinda tough either way.. LOOL 

Though I think when it comes to anime nights, watching around 2 or 3 episodes would be fine. If people miss out on a few they can always end up watching it on their own or with their own little group who missed the episodes as well? For movie nights we can also take different kind of genres and see what people prefer and then go from thereeeeeee. I feel like we need to make fresh topics for Movies Anime Other shows and Games so we can always discuss and tag people in there for the right time etc... ok I gotta make everything clear in my head and on the paper once I am not lazy x

• Like 2

Yeah, we could also do it at different times of the day

For example, first group could watch 1-3 episodes of an anime series

Next group hours later can watch another series/show or play a game

Could do it every Friday and Saturday

That way, people have an opportunity to join which one they can or try to make it to the next ones

(Also I live in the U.S. but used to working off others out of country times)

• Upvote 1

@Posi i see you have a whole emote set for your OC, hopefully i'll have a chance to draw it! ++ that's super cute i want one too omggg 

and you're just rewally sweet, i appreciate every word, i promise! ♥♥♥ and i like the idea! image

@Xunjo i wish we all had the same time zone ; - ; but we'll just have to work it out, Flix is good at this stuff so i'll leave it to him. im gonna make the topic sometimes this week so hopefully we get some responses ; - ; ahhh cant wait to bond more w you guys image

@Flix tagging you just to annoy you image

@Hopey you'll see how bad i am just wait.. imageimage 

• Like 2

you say this, but we allll know the truth, @Ayumi tumblr_m7gk542LQN1r86b3d.png @Cupid is in on it, tootumblr_m7gk42FhuW1r86b3d.png

but yay for us not being too distracted and keeping this going c;

you are welcome to hold down the closet, @Xunjo tumblr_m7gk58L1ao1r86b3d.png

but yay! okay. nights and weekends work the best for me? my schedule's always changing, though. tumblr_m7gk4gyuEK1r86b3d.png

I like the idea of a calendar with voting. I saw the table calendar after posting this. so niceeee! c: Timezones can always be figured out based on interest. we can just add it to the suggestions' post/topic form thingy.

speaking offff. I better start thinking of animes/shows/games :bapplause:

• Like 1
  • Wink 1

I feel like we gonna have the real party happening (aka planning and setting up the topics etc) ON MONDAY cause I don't have to work from sunday to thursday >:)) guess we gonna POP

• 2 weeks later...

@Xunjo Yes we are still doing this, I just got hella lazy and sucked into games when I had my days off so I haven't really been active on GASR and what not so dw it will happen at some point within this year xx LMAOOO (maybe the next few days but don't trust me on that)

Edited by Flix
  • Haha 1

@Flix oh no it's cool! Takes your time of course, just popped back to check in :3 

Understandable you'd like to spend your off time not always doing stuffs lol. We're here when you're ready :pthumbsup:

Important Information

By using Art Haven and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.