• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Introduce yourself!

Ayumi

Intro 

Image result for anime couple saying hi gif

Hi, welcome to Rain. You are? 

Write your own and tag some fellow members so they can do the same! ♥

Feel free to add more questions if you can come up with any, as well.

Short intro questions(for lazy people):

Spoiler

✼ Name/nickname: 

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!):

✼ Hobbies:

✼ Likes:

✼ Dislikes:

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR:

✼ What you would like to see in our group: 

Not as short intro questions(for people with more patience):

Spoiler

✼ Name/nickname: 

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!):

✼ Favorite weather(s):

✼ Food you love:

✼ Food you hate/allergic to:

✼ A few artists that you adore:

✼ Music you listen to:

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones:

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs?

✼ Favorite animal(s):

✼ Favorite color(s):

✼ Pet peeve(s):

✼ Hobbies:

✼ Likes:

✼ Dislikes:

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?:

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: 

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?:

pls keep it appropriate, no EC as GASR rules obviously apply.image

• Like 1

✼ Name/nickname: Yumi

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 24..........

✼ Favorite weather(s): rainy days ♥

✼ Food you love: seafood, chicken, veggies and fruitsss 

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: um.. nothing i can think of atm

✼ A few artists that you adore: zephy0, wlop, NeoArtCorE, Sangrde, Kyrie0201

✼ Music you listen to: most genres as long as the song is good tbh, im quite open minded when it comes to music. im obsessed w BTS, Cigarettes after Sex, The Neighbourhood + lofi, etc

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: Both. Tha list is too long for movies but for TV shows, i love Supernatural, Gotham, American Horror Story, Psych.

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? Boku no hero academia, Kuroko no basuke, Death Note, Rurouni Kenshin, Kuzu no Honkai, etc. 

✼ Favorite animal(s): cats, dogs, bunnies, pandas + other cutesy ones

✼ Favorite color(s): black, pink and white

✼ Pet peeve(s): i'm not that easily annoyed tbh, 

✼ Hobbies: drawing, listening to music

✼ Likes: music, animals, art, tattoos, cute things, dark things with deep meanings

✼ Dislikes: hypocrisy, lies, pretentiousness, rudeness 

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: i just stalk people's shops or OT, but now there's groups to lurk around as well so even more fun things to do

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: active members ♥

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: i'm rly friendly, rly loyal and loving to the ones i care about. < so boring and basic LOL UH i love cats and dogs!!

@Cupid@Flix@Kia@Sabbu@Pey dont be lazy xxxx

• Like 4

✼ Name/nickname: Amber or Rem

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 19 almost 20

✼ Favorite weather(s): Thunderstorms and rain

✼ Food you love: Not sure

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: Brussel sprouts 

✼ A few artists that you adore: Hmm... If you mean art wise, Ayumi, Taiyachan, rockdreamer, Deth, Tao, Dykz, etc

✼ Music you listen to: Basically anything depending on mood

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: Both: Pitch Perfect 2-3 and The Walking Dead

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? Tokyo Ghoul, Ouran Host Club and Wolf Children

✼ Favorite animal(s): Unicorns and pandas

✼ Favorite color(s): Anything bright colored

✼ Pet peeve(s): When people are rude to nice people for no reason.

✼ Hobbies: Reading 

✼ Likes: Nice people, bright colors, food, youtube, netflix, napping, animals, etc.

✼ Dislikes: Rude people, negative things, other things like that

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: Just look at all nice art people make 

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: Us all coming together and make this a fun group which I know we will 

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I'm genuinely a nice person and friendly!

• Like 3

✼ Name/nickname: Sid

✼ Age: 19 I turn 20 next month !

✼ Favorite weather(s): cloudy or thunderstorms

✼ Food you love: chicken everything chicken except chicken marinara

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: spaghetti/red sauce foods, seafood. (Will eat shrimp tho)

✼ A few artists that you adore: ayumi :cutehehed:, taiya, peculiar dork, (i have a short memory) hollowram, neets, capsule, aNd i am having hard time remembering tbh :kwave:

✼ Music you listen to: I listen to a lot of alternative one band i listen to is Kodaline

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: i don’t rlly watch tv I’m on YouTube mostly. 

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? Orange, your lie in April, fullmetal alchemist, guilty crown, there’s more but my memory sucks can’t rememeber their names 

✼ Favorite animal(s): tigers, lions, cats

✼ Favorite color(s): blue, pink, red, and purple

✼ Pet peeve(s): bullies 

✼ Hobbies: I cook a lot only thing I’m good at lmao

✼ Likes: I like food, cats and sleeping

✼ Dislikes: seafood, mean ppl, falling in the shower, and constantly stubbing my toe on my door way. 

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: I try to make friends most the time, and buying art is always fun even if it’s not always for me

✼ What you would like to see in our group?:  a lot of friendships formed bc im lonely and need friends lolol hi srry idk what else to say I’m not smart RIP

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I use to be different a little while ago but I’ve changed and I’m not like I use to be. :klove:

• Like 4

✼ Name/nickname:  Rin

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 19 turning 20!

✼ Favorite weather(s): spring, winter, and autumn,

✼ Food you love: honestly I love everything except seafood soo

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: seafood

✼ A few artists that you adore: Taiyachan, adore, Luxor, deth, capsule, challie, meru, the list goes on.

✼ Music you listen to: mostly kpop and and lo-fi but I'm pretty open to anything else!

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: love, simon, supernatural, AHR, a bunch of 90's cartoons (catdog, pinkie and the brain, etc)

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? I've watched too many to even remember the names but some are xxxholic and kamisama kiss.

✼ Favorite animal(s):bears, bunnies, doggies, and kitties.

✼ Favorite color(s): PASTEL COLORS / bright cute colors

✼ Pet peeve(s): life

✼ Hobbies: reading, writing, drawing, listening to music, buying clothes.

✼ Likes: napping, reading, sleeping, clothes, Kim Taehyung and his mullet, bts, 

✼ Dislikes: rude ppl, negative things, BUGS like ew

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: look at art and cry cuz I'm poor

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: don't ask me I;m clueless ;^;

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I'm a gremlin 

• Like 3

maybe I want to be lazy 363100765969055744.png.a1881c82419acac6e477f33b1342c90f.png

✼ Name/nickname: Kia. Nicknames vary by personnnn

✼ Age: :bcri:

✼ Favorite weather(s): cloudy and rainy. miss me with those hot, sunny days of death. 

✼ Food you love: spinachhh, pasta, wraps, rice cakes, fruit, yogurt, blah blah blah

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: I don't hate these foods. It's more of a dislike (to a certain degree). oranges, watermelon, cucumbers, chocolate, blah blah blah.

✼ A few artists that you adore:@Mint, @Ayumi, @Capsule@Robin, @oro, @Hollowram, @Emi are some GASRwise. zephy0caekeiicatkaijuloli-dropzomgo3oPeachiriipikiru.

✼ Music you listen to: indie, alternative, electric, pop, rap, kpop/cpop/jpop, 8bit - pretty much anything except "country" country.

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: Both! I don't feel like listing movies/shows. I watch pixar/disney/animated and horror/mystery/thriller mostly. As for tv shows, aliens/sharks (it's shark week! tune in to the discovery channelll)/paranormal/blahblah stuff. Cartoons like Steven Universe, Infinity Train, etc. uhh. American Horror Story. Food Network. Honestly I don't watch much t.v. 

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? Yes! Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt is my favorite. <3 I liked the Monogatari series stuff. The World God Only Knows. steins; gate. Princess Jellyfish. The list goes onnnn.

✼ Favorite animal(s): panda, hamster, bunny, cat. <3

✼ Favorite color(s): lilac. I also like soft/vibrant versions of most colors.

✼ Pet peeve(s): people. who. assume. Again, too lazy to list them all. I just stated one of the main ones.

✼ Hobbies: reading and drawing are my main ones. can sleeping be a hobby? 

✼ Likes: smoothies, days in, long calls with drew, talking to friends, having a good day, when people understand me/my feelings/my humor, sharks/aliens/space/blah, etc

✼ Dislikes: my own anxiety/stress, crying over the aforementioned thing, when it rains soo hard while I'm driving so I cannot see, when a dog I'm unfamiliar with runs at me, bees/wasps flying in my face space, etc

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: :bfsweat: Order art and socialize.

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: I'd like to see more of "Kia." she seems so innocent and pure. :byaslove: and hmm. I don't really know. I need to become better acquainted with most of you before I can decide on what we should do together 

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I AM INNOCENT and pretty approachable. I do tend to ramble when I'm comfortable talking to you or in general to be honest.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

✼ Name/nickname: Mya

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 17

✼ Favorite weather(s): winter!!

✼ Food you love: ramen, pizza, enchiladas, caesar salad

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: steak, porkchops

✼ A few artists that you adore: Ayumi, TaiyaChan, Panties, Capsule, pissarro, Awshie, Y0UI, Cain, Deth, etc.

✼ Music you listen to: everything except country 

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: Tv shows: Quantico, OITNB, The Originals, The 100, Greenleaf, etc.

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? No

✼ Favorite animal(s): cats, bunnies, doggos (honestly I love all animals)

✼ Favorite color(s): sunflower yellow, pastel pink, black, navy blue

✼ Pet peeve(s): when I’m talking to someone and they don’t show direct contact, pen clicking, doing the opposite of what I told them to do, smacking

✼ Hobbies: listening to music, watching movies/shows, and drawing

✼ Likes: makeup, night time, sleep, macaroons, strawberries, kawaii stuff, vintage cars, fashion, etc

✼ Dislikes: negativity, bullies, dull colors, onions

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: I buy and support my favorite artists and I also opened up a premade shop because I’m getting into digital art as well 

✼ What you would like to see in our group?:  fun and friendly people and be able to become friends cuz I need some of those 

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I’m honestly really shy and I stay to myself most of the time but I am very friendly and pretty cool imo! I’m also very crazy and weird :3

• Like 3

✼ Name/nickname: Flix, Flixster, Flicker and Flixypoo UwU.. jk forget the last one

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 20

✼ Favorite weather(s): Around a steady 15-18 degrees Celsius, so I can wear jeans and hoodie and not die.

✼ Food you love: Sushi, pasta, pizza and McDonalds

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: I used to be allergic to chocolate when i was young.. Now I think I might be slightly allergic to tomatoes but idc fuck it I'm eating. Other than that what I don't like is hotchpot, sprouts and boiled potatoes.. the list probably goes on tbh 

✼ A few artists that you adore: Uh... On GASR probably Ayumi, Robin, Hollowram, Mint (even on GASR I don't really know cause there's lots of nice stuff) 

On DeviantArt I'm just gonna go off the people I follow: wlop, Zeronis, magion02 and kawacy for now

✼ Music you listen to: Mostly rock, metal, metalcore/hardcore that type of jazz. I also tend to listen to more Kpop than I'd like to admit. Other than that I feel like I can appreciate anything as long as it isn't too slow and whaaat not. Tbh I don't like country or hiphop/rap as much unless its combined with kpop winkwonk. If I were to name bands then it would be A Day To Remember, Bullet For My Valentine and BTS xx (ADTR has been my all time favourite, BFMV's new album is kickin and BTS is just the kpop I listen to most, for some reason I listen to SEVENTEEN too lately.. even though it's kinda weird oops, to the point I can tell the members apart.. help)

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: I watch neither as much anymore tbh... For movies it's mostly something animation related like disney or pixar movies. For TV shows, I have watched a few like Black Mirror, Stranger Things, Rupauls Dragrace, Misfits and Teen Wolf eheh.. Also need to finish Breaking Bad but its been 10 years.

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? Yeeeeeeeee, Boku no hero academia, Tokyo ghoul and Bleeeeeeeech

✼ Favorite animal(s): Catties, Doggays and Raccoons heheeh

✼ Favorite color(s): Well since black isn't technically a colour it's either red or turquoise >:-)

✼ Pet peeve(s): People who don't throw their shit away at McDonalds, when the sushi place is closed when I want sushi and uh when people lie.

✼ Hobbies: Sleeping, eating, drawing, playing League, watchin animeu and reading (sometimes)

✼ Likes: Good food, good vibes, good people and fun times.

✼ Dislikes: Liars, shitty people, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I guess it mostly just has to do with people LMAOO. How annoying I can be x

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: Stare at my own profile the whole afternoon. jk (slightly) I don't really buy that much art so I guess I don't do that much apart from lurking around and looking like I don't exist. >:-)

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: Us holding hands and singing kumbaya (hello it's me pey). Jk, guess I'm unsure, I just want a nice vibe to one another so we can all have a great party and talk to eachother like good old buds. (knowing me I probably become inactive within 2 seconds)

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I'm not as childish as I always seem to be.. I'm very honest which can go either way, I can be nice if I'm not annoying and my stubbornness will let me. Other than that I'm just a lil .. childish and weird .. but don't let it fool you kiss. IM A gOOD LISTENER I SWEAR

• Like 2
  • Wink 1

✼ Name/nickname: Peyton but I prefer Pey

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 23

✼ Favorite weather(s): Sunshineeeee

✼ Food you love: I love so much food, my favourite meal is probably loads of different variations of pie. 

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: I don't think I'm allergic to any food, lucky me!

✼ A few artists that you adore: I HAVE SO MANY.  Here's a lil few Trash, Luxor, Poisonous, Ayumi, Lunna, Saxophonia, Yuist, Alz, Capsule

✼ Music you listen to: So you know when people are like 'wow this song is a throwback' well that's my music taste, I'm kinda stuck in the late 90s/early 00s when it comes to music.

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: I LOVE BOTH. I don't think I could live without Netflix. I'm sorry this is gonna be a long answer but I am PASSIONATE. 

TV shows that I loved that are no longer airing: Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, Misfits, Merlin(lol).

TV shows that I'm watching ATM/have watched recently and love: Zoo, Suits, Shadow Hunters, Doctor Who, GLOW, iZombie, Bitten
TV Shows that I haven't watched for a while but love: Orange is the new black, The Walking Dead, Once upon a Time, Shannara Chronicles, The Originals, How To Get Away WIth Murder, Black Mirror

OK OK nearly done sorry. Films in general I love: Any MARVEL film, Arrival, Split are probably my favourites AND DISNEY & PIXAR.

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? I don't :(

✼ Favorite animal(s): Dolphins and Giraffes

✼ Favorite color(s): Red

✼ Pet peeve(s): When people chew with their mouth open, when people are rude/insensitive, when waiters take your plate before everyone on the table has finished eating.

✼ Hobbies: NETFLIX, reading, drawing/editing, playing SIMS and fortnite. 

✼ Likes: Sleeping, eating, watching films & tv, friends and family

✼ Dislikes: Jim Carrey, the sound of rain, being cold.

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: I like to just browse shops and I also like to stalk people who have an OC to see art they've ordered for their OC.

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: Topics dedicated to how much you love Pey x 

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I am the Dolphin QUEEN. 

✼ Name/nickname: Chandler.

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 23.

✼ Favorite weather(s): Snow or Rain.

✼ Food you love: Pizza and Nachos.

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: Beets and Asparagus. 

✼ A few artists that you adore: Parasitic, TaiyaChan, Dox, Flaky, Khali, Lunna, Tao

✼ Music you listen to: Pretty much anything, but I especially love BTS. 

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: That 70’s Show, Steven Universe, Friends, Spongebob Squarepants, Malcolm in the Middle, Stranger Things.

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? Attack on Titan, Deathnote, Norigami, Pokémon, Tokyo Ghoul, Fairy Tail, DBZ.

✼ Favorite animal(s): Elephant, Giraffe, Polar Bear, Barn Owl.

✼ Favorite color(s): Red, Black, Fucshia, Teal, Coral, and Yellow.

✼ Pet peeve(s): Other people talking to me when I’m on the phone, Mouth-Breathers, People that smoke cigarettes in the house/car, Loud noises, Pretty much everything, jk. 

✼ Hobbies: Writing, Drawing, Coloring, Desiging new characters, playing World of Warcraft.

✼ Likes: Video games, Food, Sleeping, Drawing, Singing, Spending time with my family, learning new things. 

✼ Dislikes: Rude people, Jokes about homophobia, racism, mental disabilities/disorders, or sexism.

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: Buy art, socialize, and participate in events. 

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: Close bonds between the members, artistic events? Not sure.

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?:

That even though I seem mean or rude, I’m actually sweet and care way too much about people and everything in general. I mean, my name IS Careworn after all. :bcri:

✼ Name/nickname: CeNedra ~ Neddy

✼ Age: Just turned 20 today!

✼ Favorite weather(s): 75, partly cloudy, smallest of breeze = my fav

✼ Food you love: cake

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: lettuce

✼ A few artists that you adore: Taiyachan, cotton/deity, adore, luciamaria, capsule, pea, and 500000 more

✼ Music you listen to: literally anything but new country

✼ Movies: Fav is Labyrinth

✼ TV Shows: steven universe, rupaul's drag race, project runway, ANTM, avatar: the last airbender, etc.

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs?: Toradora, Erased, Naruto, Food Wars, too many to name

✼ Favorite animal(s): Cats, doggos, dolphins, foxes

✼ Favorite color(s): purple! (orange n black)

✼ Pet peeve(s): yelling

✼ Hobbies: art, reading, video games, 

✼ Likes: steven universe, sweets, kindness, bird memes, nature

✼ Dislikes: salads, rude people, people who yell

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: I really like the groups! I think it's a great way for shy people like me to actually make friends!

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: More discussion idk

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: i'm hella shy but i'd love to make friends on here/imvu

✼ Name/nickname: Sabbu or Sabby

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 22

✼ Favorite weather(s): Fall and Winter! Nice and chilly =w=

✼ Food you love: Sushiiii, chicken, pizza, and ice cream~

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: none~

✼ A few artists that you adore: Audra Auclair, Mioree, Kelsey Beckett, Fuwaffy, Maika Sozo

✼ Music you listen to: I listen to everything like metal, kpop, alternative AND my fave artist is Lights & MONSTA X

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: Iron Man/Avengers, old movies and a bunch of other stuff. Some TV i like: Parks and Rec, Law & Order svu, Cupcake wars

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? Space Dandy, Claymore, NANA, Golden Time, The Ancient Magus Bride

✼ Favorite animal(s): Horses, cats, crows, and ferrets

✼ Favorite color(s): Blue & pink

✼ Pet peeve(s): mean people and yelling

✼ Hobbies: drawing, reading

✼ Likes: memes, watching twitch streams, ballet, crystals, tattoos

✼ Dislikes: Summer weather, rain

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: stalk shops and off topic~

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: not sureee LOL

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I'm really nice but mega shy so it's hard for me to start/ keep conversations with people. :bhee:

✼ Name/nickname: Destin or Des

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): :eue:

✼ Favorite weather(s): Rainy, cloudy, or gloomy I hate the sun 

✼ Food you love: Vietnamese, Japanese, and Korean food

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: Cheese 

✼ A few artists that you adore: Dork, Capsule, TaiyaChan, Pea, Windows, Hamyul, Kou, honestly so many I can't even name them all

✼ Music you listen to: Pop, hip hop, indie, etc 

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: I'm currently watching while you were sleeping and the liar and his lover 

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs?  Hands down re:zero 

✼ Favorite animal(s): Cats, dogs, and penguinsss

✼ Favorite color(s): Dark, neutral, and pastel colorsss

✼ Pet peeve(s): Hmm i'm not sure 

✼ Hobbies: Drawing, gaming, and sleeping

✼ Likes: My friends, gaming, art, memes, and watching kdrama 

✼ Dislikes: Summer weather, school, and rude people 

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: Buy and sell art or stalk shops 

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: Not sure but i'm open to anything!

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I'm p cool and down to make some friends on here or imvu 8)

Edited by dork
  • Like 1

✼ Name/nickname: Helene irl, Cuppy, Cups, Coppercoin, faggot. I have many names (and yes my dood calls me faggot necause he’s odd). 

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 22 turning 23 in November.

✼ Favorite weather(s): Winter

✼ Food you love: Too much food! But a lot of sweets and other good stuff like pizza and noodles! I like Japanese and Korean food!

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: Mushrooms and celery. (If you serve me celery I’ll hate you for a while :bcri:)

✼ A few artists that you adore: Cotton, Ayumi, PeculiarDork, Windows, TaiyaChan, Saxophonia, Capsule, Tao, Rossdraws on DeviantArt and many many more.

✼ Music you listen to: Anything that I think sounds good. I’m a huuuge country lover, but I also listen to alot more genres.

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: Oh.. My all time favorite as a kid and now too is Quest for Camelot. I love Jurassic  World + Park movies. 

I’m a true sucker for Winx Club and Pokemon LOL. (I wish I was a kid so I didn’t have to feel ashamed saying and writing that).

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs?: YES. Amnesia, Super Lovers 1+ 2, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Ancient Magnus’ bride, Special A, Junjou Romantica.

✼ Favorite animal(s): Penguins, ferrets, chinchillas, snakes, ducks

✼ Favorite color(s): Blue

✼ Pet peeve(s): Please.. close your mouth while you’re eating. Picking your nose. Being a spoiled brat and acting like it. Just overall being a shitty person who only thinks of themselves.

✼ Hobbies: Music, animals, read, writing, drawing, gaming, travelling.

✼ Likes: The above and also food and all that jazz. Cooking aswell.

✼ Dislikes: Spiders 

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: Connecting with people and also discovering new art and artists.

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: Maybe sharung music? Collabs? Could do a big group collab where people cover something on an artpiece?

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I’m a crazy but loving person. I can always lend an ear if a person needs it. Doesn’t matter if they’re a stranger or not. 

I’m also down to make lots of new friends erriwheeerrreee! :cutefingergun:

✼ Name/nickname: Mac, Otter, Dark

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 20 - soon to be 21 in august

✼ Favorite weather(s): rainy

✼ Food you love: mcdonalds, pizza, cheesesteaks, caesar salads, chocolate, tater tots, pulled pork, plain white rice in a bowl and dont talk to me while i eat it

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: none really lul

✼ A few artists that you adore: JOE MAD

✼ Music you listen to: djent/prog metal, kpop, jrock 

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: parks and rec, any movie with ethan hawke, GoT, brooklyn 99

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs?: FUCKIN NAruto, desert punk, overlord, bnha, big windup

✼ Favorite animal(s): rats and cats

✼ Favorite color(s): orange and black

✼ Pet peeve(s): copy cats, being talked over, nosey people, older men talking to me

✼ Hobbies: drawing, rhythm games and video games, listening to music, watching twitch strimmers

✼ Likes: darksiders, ffxv, dragon age, overwatch league (philly fusion till i die),  monster high, watching soulsborne speedruns

✼ Dislikes: i guess my pet peeves, and also hot weather 

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: ????try and make money lul, and meet new people, make friendos

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: hmmmm, art trading? collabs?

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: i prolly have early onset arthritis in my hips, knees and wrists. i have the body of an old man.

Edited by Darksiders

✼ Name/nickname: Nina, Neenuh, Neeners

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 27, old af

✼ Favorite weather(s): Rain and fog

✼ Food you love: chinese food, burgers, pizza.. all that good stuff .o.

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: I'm no big fan of jalapenos and olives

✼ A few artists that you adore: Aoi Ogata

✼ Music you listen to: so many different genres, from kpop to hip-hop to heavy metal, and many in between

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: I don't watch movies much, but TV show wise I like The Originals and iZombie

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? yeah, just not as much as I'd like because I play videogames more. My favorites are SAO and RE: Zero

✼ Favorite animal(s): cattos and doggos

✼ Favorite color(s): red, pink, crimson, ruby

✼ Pet peeve(s): many, but can't think of any specific ones lol

✼ Hobbies: bike riding, videogames, music, IMVU

✼ Likes: tolerance, kindness, hoodie weather

✼ Dislikes: summer, heat, stress

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: join the general chat, post in groups

✼ What you would like to see in our group?:  no idea owo

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I think I'm fun to talk to and I can be a great friend ♥

Important Information

By using Art Haven and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.