• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Introduce yourself!

Ayumi

✼ Name/nickname: Emily, you can call me Emmy, or Em.

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 25!

✼ Favorite weather(s): Rain, and cloudy.

✼ Food you love: Sushi and Alfredo. I could eat it everydayyy.

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: Any other meat, besides chicken. The only meat I'll eat.

✼ A few artists that you adore: Capsule, PeculiarDork, Cain, Ayumi, Saxophonia, Hollowram, and sooo many more.

✼ Music you listen to: Alternative, Pop, sometimes I switch it up a lot.

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: Movies, horror movies! My favorites are The Conjuring 1 and 2, and Insidious series.

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? Black Butler, Tokyo Ghoul, Pyscho pass, and SAO.
✼ Favorite animal(s): Cats, and dogs! 

✼ Favorite color(s): Teal, red, and black.

✼ Pet peeve(s): When people chew with their mouth open.

✼ Hobbies: Painting, drawing, and gaming!

✼ Likes: Class, maturity, kindness - Rain, art, and music.

✼ Dislikes: Bright colors, rudeness, and stress.

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: Posting on the forums/groups, getting to know people, and buying art!

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: Not too sure, looks good so far!

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I'm super friendly and easy to get a long with! :cutethumbsup:

• Like 2

✼ Name/nickname: melanie / meli, melly, mel, lemon.

✼ Age: 22!

✼ Favorite weather(s): winter!! and possibly spring if it's not too hot.

✼ Food you love: chicken quesadilla wrap from pollo tropical & homemade burgers mm.

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: onions, olives, edible mushrooms. i'm not big on casseroles either. 

✼ A few artists that you adore: @TaiyaChan @Mint @Capsule @Keturah @fresabean @Ayumi @Kia @Windows // offsite: catkaiju!!@dA ♥ hinausa@dA ♥ vanillacherie@dA ♥ eellie@dA ♥ loppyrae@dA 

✼ Music you listen to:rock, electronic, lofi hip hop. i'm not very knowledgeable about genres, i just like what i think sounds good !!

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: stranger things, z nation, the office, spongebob squarepants.

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs?: citrus (haven't finished.) ♥ kaichou wa maid-sama! ♥ ao haru ride ♥ kamisama hajimemashita ♥ kimi ni todoke 

✼ Favorite animal(s): doggos & birbs.

✼ Favorite color(s): pink!!(everything), red (clothes), black (clothes), yellow (for coloring only!)

✼ Pet peeve(s): repeating myself more than twice, loud chewing sound, ignorance. 

✼ Hobbies: playing ffxiv, spending time with friends, playing w/ doggo, drawing (sometimes.), watching meme videos and listening to music.

✼ Likes: my boyfriend, vodka, MONEY, flowers, home decor, aesthetics, happiness, kisses, doggos (they're practically my life.), my momma, pretty ocs. 

✼ Dislikes: ignorance, racism, homophobia / transphobia, shaming in any sense, yelling, some cuss words, lies, hate. 

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: visit the forums definitely!! i occasionally dabble in doing premades and SOMETIMES commissions. i used to buy art but i need $$$ for that to be possible, lmao.

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: more of these types of threads!! getting to know users. i really like the content posted so far so keep up the good work !!

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: i'm a nice person. i can be mean sometimes, but i tend to feel really guilty over it so pls know i have a good heart most of the time. i'm very patient and i'm not one to turn down a conversation!! even though i'm really shy. i'm also sensitive so pls be gentle. 

• Like 4

✼ Name/nickname: Bailey / Buni

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 20

✼ Favorite weather(s): Rainy and foggy days

✼ Food you love: Mushroom shrimp pasta, pad thai, and lo/cho mein

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: anything with tomatos

✼ A few artists that you adore: Sara Tepes, Challa, namethatgirl, kasey golden, fireakra, etc...

✼ Music you listen to: anything chill, indie, indie rock, and anything with a catchy beat/lyrics i can relate to.

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: GoT, OITNB, any foreign films. 

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? My love story, kyoukai no kanata, clannad, kabanari of the iron fortress, maiyoga (the lost village), Maid Sama!, etc. etc..

✼ Favorite animal(s): Owls, bunnies, octopi, elephants.

✼ Favorite color(s): Blue and all its varients, pink.

✼ Pet peeve(s): People being behind me/looking over my shoulder, smackers, people who use too much perfume/cologne.

✼ Hobbies: Learning new things, playing games, drawing, meeting new people (despite being shy/introverted).

✼ Likes: Rain, cute things, dark humor, catchy music, cold weather and warm fluffy blankets, gummies (mostly life savers and peach rings).

✼ Dislikes: The color red, rude people, narcissits, liars, chewy foods, hot weather.

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: Stalk shops, and tease @Ayumi & @Kita

✼ What you would like to see in our group?:  art stuff, OT stuff idk tbh

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I'm very shy and have a hard time talking to people/introducing myself. If you've ever thought about talking to me I've probably thought about talking to you just..unable to make that first move. Do it for me pls xx :bcri:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

✼ Name/nickname: Nikita/Niki

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 21

✼ Favorite weather(s): Winterrrrr

✼ Food you love: Pasta, oh my heck, yes

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: Not allergic to anything as far as I'm aware, but I hate fish, mayonnaise, cream cheese, dark chocolate... okay I have too much to list.

✼ A few artists that you adore: There's so many... Ayumi, obvs, Sakimichan, JuneArts, AyyaSAP, Saxophonia, Cotton, Mattie

✼ Music you listen to: Demi Lovato, Skillet, 

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: Moana, The Duff, True Blood

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? Yes, I haven't really seen many but Wolfs Rain, Junjou Romantica, SuperLovers 

✼ Favorite animal(s): Cats

✼ Favorite color(s): Blue/Pastel Mint Green/Purple

✼ Pet peeve(s): Too many to list, honestly. Without naming the typical things most will agree on, I hate hearing teeth hitting cutlery.

✼ Hobbies: Drawing, Reading, Gaming, 

✼ Likes: Our doggo, drawing, learning, decorating, interior designing

✼ Dislikes: Liers, narcissists, psychopaths, rudeness, the frickin heat at the moment, coffee

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: Talk to friends, order/appreciate art, tease @Buni back 

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: @Ayumi cooking me food tbh

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I'm actually quite shy, and I care a lot 

• Like 1

✼ Name/nickname: James

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 

✼ Favorite weather(s): Fog

✼ Food you love: Dumplings

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: Tomatoes

✼ A few artists that you adore: len-yan

✼ Music you listen to: Jax Jones, BTS, Clean Bandit, The Weeknd

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: Trainspotting, Queer Eye, Sense8

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? Shingeki no Kyojin, FMA: Brotherhood, Erased

✼ Favorite animal(s): Jellyfish, fireflies

✼ Favorite color(s): Orange and red

✼ Pet peeve(s): Snoring, being interrupted

✼ Hobbies: Gym, art, music, sleeping

✼ Likes: Winter, napping, Cas

✼ Dislikes: Humidity, unnecessary use of caps, being disturbed

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: Browse and pretend that I'm invisible 

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: It's chill at the moment which I like

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I'm at a point in my life where I am content with those I am involved with. I feel like I now just don't have the time to genuinely care about making new friends. 

• Like 1

✼ Name/nickname: Yumi, but I also accept Xunjo

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 25

✼ Favorite weather(s): fall nights that are good for having a fire :aww:

✼ Food you love: Black bean burgers, potatoes, bananas, lots of Spanish cuisine, sticky rice, and kimchi

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: Nothing, but I don't eat meat/dairy

✼ A few artists that you adore: AYUMI OF COURSE OMG, Lunna, Emily, Deth, Neuli, Greyw90, Meru.. I love a lot more too -- them just my mains!

✼ Music you listen to: Mostly a lot of Trap, and other Electronic genres. I can get into anything tho with a nice beat

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: Umm.. I have a lot so not gonna name them all. For genres tho I love anything horror, comedy, action/adventure, and Sci-Fi!

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? YES, hmm oks. So how about.. Clannad, Date A Live, Parasyte, Elfen Lied, My Love Story, SGT FROG, King's Avatar, and I can keep going..

✼ Favorite animal(s): I LOVE ALL ANIMALS! My top 3 are Hyena, Giraffe, and wolves.

✼ Favorite color(s): Turquoise, Purple, Pink, and Grey

✼ Pet peeve(s): Too many things peeve me..

✼ Hobbies: When I'm not at work, usually just chatting online, gaming, working on repaints, going into mortal kombat with my cat, taking photos, and anything else creative I can stick my nose into I suppose

✼ Likes: Art, animals, kawaii stuffs, robotics, when Ayumi uses cute emojis, Taco Bell, nature, and anything creepy

✼ Dislikes: Animal cruelty, Humans, people that hate sweets, dirty fibbers, and McDonalds

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: Lurk around, chat with my friends, purchase art, and look at all the pretty stuffs I sometimes can't afford :3

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: Anime nights!

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: Um. I'm a fairly shy person, but also blunt/straightforward. Also really reserved, so most people think I hate them LOL. For anyone that becomes my friend tho.. They realize how much of a goofy person I am, and I love to do everything I can for them. So yeah.. that's me :byaslove:

• Like 1

✼ Name/nickname: sav tumblr_m3e0ptoACO1qf290m.gif.b9a80ebb409e1f79b050fd371c9d99c4.gif

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 20

✼ Favorite weather(s): sunny on a rainy day

✼ Food you love: crab alfredo, steak/chicken chalupas. hummus & wheat thins

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: i HATE cheesecake....

✼ A few artists that you adore: @Plant @Hund @popple @Ariana @Xilatr @skater @Flaky @Bunnycat @WikiHow

✼ Music you listen to: it ranges from kpop to rap to 90's shoegaze to cher or to barabra streissand N SADE I LUV SADE OK

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: boTH !! I watch a lot of boh but mostly  movies like ALOT i even have a list of them in my notes...fav tv shows are jane the virgin, grace & frankie, jessica jones

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? YEE, ..a lot .. my favs are BLEACH, Yuki Yuna Is A Hero, K, Banana Fish, Durarara, Boruto, Boku No Hero (just started too)

✼ Favorite animal(s): sharks, dogs, cats, elephants, tigers

✼ Favorite color(s): It depends on mood...

✼ Pet peeve(s): smacking.., unorganized areas, BEING IGNORED for no reason.., when someone ssays i gotta tell u something then dont say it ??

✼ Hobbies: drawing, singing, cooking

✼ Likes: sad music...SADE, music in general, ash from banana fish (hehe)...rukia from bleach (HEHE)... buying art...free art...UMMmm cooking

✼ Dislikes: cheesecake, sweet potatoes, overly sweet deserts in general, pecans in ice cream yuk

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: post my fav tunes n  edit my profile constantly ..check it out

✼ What you would like to see in our group?:  hmmm idk more fun ideas !

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: that i'm actually pretty easy to talk to

Edited by waifull
  • Like 1

image Eating noodles soo doing the lazy peep one :D!!!!! WOOO!

✼ Name/nickname:  Dee is my nickname ^ - ^ 

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 22!!!!!

✼ Hobbies: Eating, Napping, Looking on gasr, and being a pain in the butt to who ever lets me lol

✼ Likes: Food,Animals, Going out, Having fun, Shopping, Painting nails ,Coloring,Learning how to roll cool things ( Working on how to roll a blunt the right way if any tips please dm me ) 

✼ Dislikes: Veggies, Scary things, The dark, getting yelled at, Being to hot, Bananas, Spiders,snakes ,Meanie peeps 

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR: Talk to People :D!!!! ( In need of friends)

✼ What you would like to see in our group:  Anything and everything!!!!! 

✼ Name/nickname: Posi

✼ Age: 26

✼ Favorite weather(s):Overcast or windy~

✼ Food you love:Chicken, Chocolate, Red Vines, Veggies

✼ Food you hate/allergic to:Onions, Mustard and sea food

✼ A few artists that you adore: My goodness, ok so @Haku, @Kiita, @Y0UI, @Crima, @Panties, @Alexsart @Touhou, @Fujoshi, @Xilatr, @Nechro, @Capsule @Bunnycat @Uliel and forever stalking the gorgeous @Ayumi

✼ Music you listen to: Dance/Electronic

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: T.V. Shows because they last longer and Steven Universe, Archer, Stranger Things

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? Yesssss and Peach Girl, Death Parade, FMA, Nichijou, Prison School, Kodomo no omcha, Kiss him not me!, Kamisama Kiss, Kaichou Maid-Sama, Nana, Sailor Moon, Gakuen Alice, Kill la Kill, Keroro Gunso, Inuyasha, Sugar Sugar Rune, Fooly Cooly, Chobits, Saiyuki

✼ Favorite animal(s): Foxes, Pandas, Bunnies, Dogs, all reptiles including snakes

✼ Favorite color(s):Purple, Pink, Blue, Black

✼ Pet peeve(s):Being touched too much, having my time wasted, rudeness, stupidity

✼ Hobbies:Gaming, Reading, Writing

✼ Likes: Sexy things, Creativity, Positivity, Anime, Games

✼ Dislikes: Physical Labor, Dust, Chalk on concrete, Negativity

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: Buy commissions from awesome shops~

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: We could try to find out a game that the whole group can play together idk lol

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: That I'm a lovable person, love to spread positivity and fun to talk to :klove:

Edited by Posi

Added one more artist ;)
  • Like 7

✼ Name/nickname: Hope (Hopey or Hop)

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 18 

✼ Favorite weather(s): winter and fall :blove:

✼ Food you love: white cheddar cheez-its 

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: i dont like any seafood >.<

✼ A few artists that you adore: -deep breath- @WikiHow @Lightning @Velladonna @Ayumi @PeculiarDork @Verixia @Touhou @Alexsart @Panties @Kamlin @Bunnycat @Capsule @Crima & for instagram: ratyolk , kyarix_ , ayabenchi , bluesssatan , audraauclair 

✼ Music you listen to: my music taste is all over the place from metal to touchy feely pop to sad soundcloud rappers then to pop punk and classic 2000's jason derulo hits

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: tv shows- the office, grace & frankie, htgawm, oitnb, law & order svu, skins, dont trust the b in apartment 23, black mirror, x-files, etc

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? yes! my faves are darling in the franxx & black butler

✼ Favorite animal(s): foxes, raccoons, possums, (any rodent ever), snakes, skinks, giraffes 

✼ Favorite color(s): (always changing) orange, pink, pastel blue, lime green

✼ Pet peeve(s): people who smack their food, being ignored, unorganized stuff, people who lead u on :| 

✼ Hobbies: drawing, knitting, playing video games

✼ Likes: art, music, winning matches in smite, my cat (Dovahkiin), small potted plants, string cheese

✼ Dislikes: zac efron, spaghetti, the ocean, when my cat takes my spot on the bed and i refuse to just move him because then i feel bad

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: edit my profile all the times and respond to forums like this when im not buying art hehe

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: hmmm idk mayb more unique ways to get ppl to talk and get to kno each other!

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: im pretty easy to talk to and im very compassionate n caring ^^

Edited by Hopey

forgot some artists n i had to fix it or else it would bug me ;//
  • Like 8

LET'S GO. :whatwherewhen:

✼ Name/nickname: Rina

✼ Favorite weather(s): As 90% of the gasrian community, I love cloudy, rainy weather

✼ Food you love: ..food in general.

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: Anything that is not commestible?

✼ A few artists that you adore: @Capsule @Sorcelly @Saxophonia @Karismic @princepol @Alexsart @TaiyaChan @EnvyC @Kou and maaaany others 

✼ Music you listen to: I am obsessed with Dimash Kudaibergen and Stromae. But I listen to Touhou, Edm, kpop and jpop too

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: GoT, anything Marvel & DC

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? I loooove animu. My fav would be Slayers, Yu yu Hakusho, Full Metal Alchemist & Zero no Tsukaima. Can't choose between these four.

✼ Favorite animal(s): ALL

✼ Favorite color(s): Pinku

✼ Pet peeve(s): I am sorry, what does peeve mean? LOL

✼ Hobbies: Reading, drawing, watching animu & stuff

✼ Likes: I like cactuses.

✼ Dislikes: Gossip, selfish, racist people

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: I lurk around

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: Monthly auctions where people get a theme and in a time frame, artists make pieces within that theme

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I am kind of socially awkward so bear with me pls. 

• Like 3

✼ Name/nickname: Lucille / Lucy

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 21

✼ Favorite weather(s): rain / cloudy

✼ Food you love: I love mac n cheese or sushi!

✼ Food you hate/allergic to:  I am allergic to caramel, and I hate tomatoes.

✼ A few artists that you adore:  @Can @sick @Plant @Aleck 

✼ Music you listen to:  I listen to Mom Jeans. , vocaloid, and the Front Bottoms!

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones:  I like Smiling Friends, Over the Garden Wall and TDI

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? Detective Conan, Higurashi, Nichijou!! 

✼ Favorite animal(s):  Cats!!! Rats!!!

✼ Favorite color(s):  Pink, baby blue, YELLOW

✼ Pet peeve(s):  Open mouth chewing, people who constantly touch others, and extreme eye-contact LOL

✼ Hobbies: Art, playing pokemon and animal crossing, sleeping!

✼ Likes: I love care bears, sanrio, popples, vintage toys, pastel colors, kidcore, scene/emo, gothic styles <3

✼ Dislikes:  Loud, obnoxious things, country music, animal haters, the color orange!

✼ What do you do for fun on Art Haven?:  I forum stalk while i'm out in public on my phone LOL

✼ What you would like to see in our group?:  Just everyone getting together and having fun!

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?:  :)

Edited by quil

outdated
  • Like 2

✼ Name/nickname: Alicia, most call me Ali

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 36 >.>

✼ Favorite weather(s): Sunny and warm

✼ Food you love: Mexican, Italian

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: Seafood, cottage cheese, asparagus 

✼ A few artists that you adore: @Saxophonia @Crima @Sorcelly @Alz @Deli @Lunna @Proelium @Ayumi @pissarro 

✼ Music you listen to: All kinds, Rap, pop, rock, techno, dubstep....No country though

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: TV:  Lucifer, So You Think You Can Dance, Survivor, Big Brother, World of Dance, Face Off  Movies: The Shining, One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, How to Lose a Guy in 10 days, The Possession, A Quiet Place

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? Not really no

✼ Favorite animal(s): Zebra, GUINEA PIGS

✼ Favorite color(s): Green and Purple, especially together 

✼ Pet peeve(s): Idiots, people in general sometimes, people on the phone or texting while driving, slobs

✼ Hobbies: Making Jewelry, Drawing, metal stamping, PC gaming

✼ Likes: The sun, The moon, The stars, Nice people, supportive people, adventures, GUINEA PIGS, sleeping, a break from my kids, did I mention Guinea pigs?

✼ Dislikes: Procrastinating, Rudeness, Non understanding people, Judgemental people, ignorance, pushy sales people, annoying scam phone calls.....

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: Art mostly

✼ What you would like to see in our group?:  Nice social atmosphere

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I am a struggling artist, may not seem like it, but I am.  I am a bit socially awkward at times, but I am working on that. I have mental issues that I battle through everyday, some days are worse than others.  Bare with me <3

• Like 5

✼ Name/nickname: Nick/Nicholas

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 17 

✼ Favorite weather(s): Rainy and cool

✼ Food you love: literally everything but tomatos tbh

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: t o m a t o s

✼ A few artists that you adore: Nechro, Sleepyashofsloth, Windows, Okasian, Taj, ImMirury, Mint, Niisanberg, nd like 200 more

✼ Music you listen to: a bit of everything, but lately ive been listening to dark country a lot LOL

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: Game of Thrones, Salem, Supernatural, Penny Dreadful, Hemlock Grove, Sleepy Hollow, What Happened to Monday, Voltron, Castlevania, SU, SVTFOEetc.

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? Fate series, Kakegurui, Re: Zero, No Game No life

✼ Favorite animal(s): cats n snakes

✼ Favorite color(s): Red, earthy colors and darker/neutral colors

✼ Pet peeve(s): when people chew w their mouths open it makes me want to punch the neighbors kid

✼ Hobbies: going 2 goodwill and hiding things that i want to buy but cant afford and playing games for the sole purpose of unlocking every achievement 

✼ Likes: crocs, cats, medieval/fantasy themed things, orcs, elf bois, taxidermy/wet specimens

✼ Dislikes: feet, doctors, when someone sneaks into my room to steal my hidden snacks (i c u dad u aint slick)

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: follow hella shops and wait for my notifications to blow up then complain about my notifications being blown up

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: Image result for hmmmm meme

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: im kinda snarky but i promise im nice when u get to know me. i also rlly like jalapenos on my pizza im not sorry.

• Like 1

✼ Name/nickname: Cosmin

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 16 and sometimes dumb

✼ Favorite weather(s): Sunny, but windy and not too hot

✼ Food you love: p a s t a

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: Spicy food due to hormones

✼ A few artists that you adore: Saxophonia, Tao, Ayumi, Kneck, Daedae, Trash, Crima, Lunna, Flix, MatchaTea, Alz

✼ Music you listen to: Hip Hop, Pop, Pop Rock, Modern music

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: Big Mouth(haven't finished yet), Riverdale, 13 Reasons Why, The Kissing Booth. I watch a lot of stuff.

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? No : /

✼ Favorite animal(s): D O G S

✼ Favorite color(s): Black and white are technically not colors, but I'll count them here. Also, I like red (bright and deep red), blue (baby blue, dark blue, ocean shades in general)

✼ Pet peeve(s): Spiders

✼ Hobbies: Drawing, paining, sketching, going out, sometimes learning

✼ Likes: Crogis, pugs, beagles, GOLDEN RETRIEVERS, labradors, Cavalier King Charles spaniel

✼ Dislikes: Puberty(admit it, you hate/ hated it as much as I do)

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: Art honestly

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: Polite people, I'm sick of drama

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I want them to know that I'm a open person and I'd like to get to know this community better

• Like 1

I’m not lazy, just saving my energy :lllaugh: 

610E7EF8-3BA8-4FB9-9388-4A0B1429ECDF.gif.c797ef8c610217d0e2bb351d1009739a.gif

Name/nickname: Haku

I receive a lot of nicknames from my friends and let me tell you, they’re not nice :bfhaa:

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 18 

✼ Hobbies: Drawing, eating, music, watching my shows

✼ Likes: animals but cat are my main, night, SPICY FOOD

(can’t think of anything rn) 

✼ Dislikes: seafood :lluwotm8: thunder/lightening, loud noises, 

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR: trying to get that 50 content and stalking people’s art :llsexysmile:

✼ What you would like to see in our group:  idk I was forced in here by @Ayumi 

Edited by Eggu

• 1 month later...

✼ Name/nickname: Goat

✼ Hobbies: Drawing, gaming, and collecting BJDs

✼ Likes: Stuffed animals, sunflower seeds, alternative fashion, and animals

✼ Dislikes: Ending up with an ugly sketch in a sketchbook that was intended for nice sketches, and not being able to afford all the ball-jointed dolls that I want.

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR: Stalk topics

✼ What you would like to see in our group:  Anything, really. I don't have a particular thing in mind.

• 1 month later...

✼ Name/nickname: Yadi

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 18

✼ Hobbies: Dying

✼ Likes: games, sleeping, dying

✼ Dislikes: not dying, FOOD, meat

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR: looks for new artists

✼ What you would like to see in our group: w/e

• 1 month later...
On 7/24/2018 at 1:54 AM, Ayumi said:

✼ Name/nickname: Sierra or Sier c:

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 20 years

✼ Favorite weather(s): Autumn, Winter and Early Spring{Before it gets hot}

✼ Food you love: Everything cultural; Indian, Korean, Spanish.

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: Pickles.. -Shudders into forever-

✼ A few artists that you adore: ;-; I'd feel bad leaving out any. But, I do adore realism.

✼ Music you listen to: Everything but mostly chill, instrumental.

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: Interstellar, As Above, So Below, Supernatural.

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? Your Lie In April.

✼ Favorite animal(s): All of those lil beans ♥.

✼ Favorite color(s): Burgandy, warm and dark colours.

✼ Pet peeve(s): Constant whining and bugs that crawl on me persistently or buzz around my ears.

✼ Hobbies: Finding all types of music with different instruments, attempting to draw or grow knowledge, learning historical things, etc.

✼ Likes: Arts, animals, books, cultures, demonolgy, eroticism, floral, gore, ocean, anything star related.

✼ Dislikes: Mmmmn dramatics, liars, grudge holders, non openmindness.

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: Search for art of course, find groups, find things to spurce up the account.

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: People coming together. ♥

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I'm always here to lend an ear and care hard.

That be it c: :llnyaa:

✼ Name/nickname: Sophie c:

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): I'm 21

✼ Favorite weather(s): That spring day where the air is warm but not enough to make you sweat, with a cool breeze :lazeroll:

✼ Food you love: I'm not really picky but my favorites are bolognese, steak and sushi!

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: I cannot stand most seafood, and fish pie is the devils food.

✼ A few artists that you adore: Lunna, PeculiarDork, Demon, Challie, Ok, all of them. I love all of them.

✼ Music you listen to: It's a whole range of stuff, from cute electro shit to classic rock.

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: Oh god, The Good Place is sooo good, and I love Stardust. 

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? Attack on Titan, Little Witch Academia, a few others and Howl's Moving Castle 
✼ Favorite animal(s): FROGS. and doggos ofc

✼ Favorite color(s): Green and yellow.

✼ Pet peeve(s): Depends on the person, everything my brother does irritates me :eue: jk i love him

✼ Hobbies: Gaming, Musicing and Breathing 

✼ Likes: Fancy things, though I can't afford them :lazecry:

✼ Dislikes:  PVP in games make me want to neck myself

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: I stalk art and favorite shops I love!

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: I'm not sure, I'm pretty new but it seems cute af

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I'm really chilled out and love memes, also pls be my friend hi

:iperfect:

• Like 1

Important Information

By using Art Haven and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.