• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Introduce yourself!

Ayumi

✼ Name/nickname:  Layla

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 24

✼ Favorite weather(s): Windy, chilly.

✼ Food you love: Pizza, Pasta, noodles, lasagna, McDonals, sweets, chocolate,  strawberries.

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: Sea foods,  most fish.

✼ A few artists that you adore: Alz,Zelta,Ren,Astronom,xxAproditeGoddess,Starlites,Zelta,Unequal,Ukie,Yami,Baylie,Kamlin (And so many more but feeling lazy to list them all)

✼ Music you listen to: Just about anything apart from: country,jazz,opera.

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: Movies - Comedies,Romantic, & Action. /  TV Shows- Money Heist, Vampire Diaries,Dirty little Liars, Lucifer, Game of Thrones.

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? Yes! -  Castlevania

✼ Favorite animal(s): Dogs, Koalas, Dolphins.

✼ Favorite color(s): Red and pastel colors.

✼ Pet peeve(s):  Braggy indirect people.

✼ Hobbies: Swimming, Long walks, GASR, buying art, IMVU, oriental dances.

✼ Likes:  Fashion, piercings, tattoos, chokers, stockings, intelligent people, art.

✼ Dislikes: Fish, snakes, smoke.

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: Buying art the whole time!

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: I'm not sure, the group is good and seems to be fun. 

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?:  I'm 100% honest and forward.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

✼ Name/nickname: My friends call me Jamie~

✼ Age: I'm 21 years old òwo

Spoiler

✼ Favorite weather(s): I prefer windy days, the exact opposite of my city's regular weather X'D 

✼ Food you love: Sushi and lasagna are my favorites💖

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: I hate eggs > . >

✼ A few artists that you adore: Chihiro Howe, Zengel, CookieHana, Ashley Zombie and Littlekidsin are my top 5 favorite artists ✨✨✨

✼ Music you listen to: I have a veeeery varied taste in music, though I have a special liking for rock, metal and pop, sometimes I can get quite lo-fi. It all depends on the mood~

My favorite bands are Muse, Queens Of The Stone Age, Interpol, Marina And The Diamonds and Mägo De Oz. 

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: I like them both! Specially cartoons! My favorite show being Steven Universe, and my favorite movie is between Zootopia and Mulan. 

I also LOVE the Avengers movies, all of them (except for Thor and Hulk ones lol) 

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are some of your favs? My all time favorite anime is Jojo's Bizarre Adventure 💖💖💖 The rest of the anime I like consists on the series I watched when I was younger, like Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh, Powerpuff Girls Z, and some anime series that I watched recently were Fullmetal Alchemist and Castlevania, some more of my all time favs✨

I'm currently watching My Hero Academia but I'm not quite liking it XD (just watch it because of a friend) 

✼ Favorite animal(s): Cats, BEARS, crocodiles, rabbits... Basically, any feline creature XD

✼ Favorite color(s): RED, pink, black, purple, any pastel color~

✼ Pet peeve(s): Loud noises, the sound of people chewing with their mouth open... 

✼ Hobbies: Singing, researching, editing videos/audios, role-playing and writing stories or developing characters.

✼ Likes: Cute things, anything cute or kawaii, pastel colored~ I also like watching movie reviews and art related videos (like speed paintings). 

✼ Dislikes: Bloody scenes, extremely violent things and that creepy stuff😨

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: I browse the gallery and lurk the forums and groups because I'm a meek ball of shyness (/w\) 

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: I saw there are some music and art topics, I'd like to see new music and meet more artists to learn from! I LOVE learning from others~💖

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I'm an enthusiastic artist who's always smiling, singing and learning~ Even if I'm shy to start conversations, I'm quick to bond with people and making friends~ n7n✨ Also, I love role-playing XD Sorry if that sounds weird 9w6

✼ Name/nickname: Alea 

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 20 

✼ Favorite weather(s): Cold Weather

✼ Food you love: Sushi + Indian food  + Thai Food 

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: Not a huge meat lover ( I'm pretty open to everything else)

✼ A few artists that you adore: I really admire this Japanese Band Called Mrs.Green Apple <3

✼ Music you listen to: Anything that sounds good to me!

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: For TV shows my current favs are; Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, The Originals , The Vampier Diaries, and Archer. As for movies my ultimate favorite right now is a movie called Dumplin'

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? Vampire Knight , Say I love you , Junjo Romantica , Akagami no Shirayuki-hime: Nandemonai Takaramono, Kono Page , Code Realize , Sailor Moon , Blood + , Kyuuketsuhime Miyu

✼ Favorite animal(s): Dogs + Cats & Elephants 

✼ Favorite color(s): Baby Pink + Baby Blue + Lilac/Lavender + Pastel Yellow + Black

✼ Pet peeve(s): Smoking, People who don't cover their mouths when coughing, Slow walkers , Line cutting 

✼ Hobbies: Reading + Graphic Design + Writing 

✼ Likes: Circus , 1800s era , 1920s era , Gothic Novels , Clowns , Horror Movies , Cheesy Romance anything , Japanese Fashion , Food , Tattoos , Body Mods , Makeup , Books 

✼ Dislikes: Politics , Warm Weather , Most (not all) Hip Hop & RnB music , Food from home ( I like eating out )

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: Posting in Non Topic Forums + Buying Art

✼ What you would like to see in our group?:  I dunno ^^

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I can be pretty obnoxious when first meeting/talking to me and I know most people are turned off by that, but once you really get to know me I think I make a great friend! 

• 4 weeks later...

✼ Name/nickname:  My name is Miranda but everyone calls me Cat

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 21. 22 in May ^-^

✼ Favorite weather(s): Rainy or cold

✼ Food you love: Tuna

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: Popcorn

✼ A few artists that you adore: Andrea Young, Regards Coupables, and Saccstry

✼ Music you listen to: I listen to about anything but mostly 80's-90's music. Lately I've been obsessed with Acoustic covers though

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: I'm a HUGE Horror fan but also really like marvel,, documentaries and comedy flicks. Tv wise I like sci-fi, Horror, cartoons, true crime, ghost and recently started trying to get back into Anime again. Star Vs The Forces Of Evil, Steven Universe, Bobs Burgers, Black Mirror and Lucifer

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? Starting to get back into it. Elfen Lied has always been one of my favorites though

✼ Favorite animal(s): Cats. To the point I'm known as a crazy cat lady

✼ Favorite color(s): I've really taken a liking to pastels currently but have always liked red

✼ Pet peeve(s): repeating myself, getting talked over and yelling

✼ Hobbies: Drawing, D & D (Dungeons & Dragons) , MTG (Magic The Gathering), and gaming

✼ Likes: Mermaids, fantasy, Mario, tattoos, piercings, gore, serial killers, guro, and monster babes

✼ Dislikes: Spiders, heat, summer, and judgmental people

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: go through the forums for free art and art I'd love to get in the future. I'd also love to connect with people 

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: Not sure in all honesty

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I have a lot of walls up but I try my best to be an open book and myself. When you get to know me though I promise I'm an amazing friend or will at least try my best to be 

• 3 weeks later...

✼ Name/nickname:  Alina/Ali

✼ Age: 18

✼ Favorite weather(s): summer

✼ Food you love: pizza, 

✼ Food you hate/allergic to:  I really don't like olives or squid

✼ A few artists that you adore:  kuvshinov ilya 

✼ Music you listen to: alot of types, like kpop or jpop or even some indonesian music l0l

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: bird box was really good & When angels sleep

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? my favs are Parasyte, Full Moon Wo Sagashite 

✼ Favorite animal(s): dogs and cats 

✼ Favorite color(s): Black, Pink, White, Red

✼ Pet peeve(s): I have alot but i don't know how i'd word it. 

✼ Hobbies: IMVU or fortnite lol 

✼ Likes:  Patience, Kindness

✼ Dislikes:  drama, stress,  rudeness

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: I really like to just buy things lol i don't have much friends on here.

✼ What you would like to see in our group?:  I dunno? 

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I think i am a good friend and I'm nice to talk with. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2018 at 12:54 AM, Ayumi said:

✼ Name/nickname: Star 

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 19

✼ Favorite weather(s): Cool but sunny

✼ Food you love: Noodles and potatoes :^)

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: eh nothing really

✼ A few artists that you adore: HUKE 

✼ Music you listen to: Variety( a lot of Indie Pop and ambients)

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: Game of Thrones, DC and Marvel movies

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? I'm so lost with anime idek whats good anymore

✼ Favorite animal(s): Panda, wolves, and magpies

✼ Favorite color(s): BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

✼ Pet peeve(s): not being able to make decisions 

✼ Hobbies: art and gaming 

✼ Likes: being motivated to do my hobbies

✼ Dislikes: switching to too many things at once

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: draw and explore people's forums LOL

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: just fun interactions and art

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I just wanna make friends :fingerguns:

✼ Name/nickname: Lacey but Lace or Wrath works as well

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 22 

✼ Favorite weather(s): Autumn weather where its not cold out

✼ Food you love: French fries, Pizza, Strawberries.

✼ Food you hate/allergic to:Tomatoes and pineapple on pizza

✼ A few artists that you adore: @Baah @Adorelee @Naptime and my wifeypoo @Senpai

✼ Music you listen to: almost anything but mostly bands like Too close to touch, rock covers of songs,and singers like halsey and ofc melanie martinez♥

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: there are so many... i love the ghibli films though as well as the harry potter films!

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? seven deadly sins, charlotte, Bleach

✼ Favorite animal(s): Foxes, red pandas, Giraffes, otters

✼ Favorite color(s): Baby pink, Baby blue and black

✼ Pet peeve(s): Being lied to, getting woken up early, obxniously loud people.

✼ Hobbies: playing world of warcraft, listening to youtube, watching netflix, chatting with friends.

✼ Likes: Zelda,Badges, Harry potter, Cute things, Kindness, Halloween, Kingdom hearts, disney

✼ Dislikes: Liars,Clowns,extremely rude people,adulting, humidity, snowstorms, judmental people.

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: mostly lurk admiring artists artwork, but also tend to pop out  and comment /chat with new people

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: the group seems put together well enough so far so i have no idea

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: i'm very introverted but try and break out of my shell to make new friends and meet new people(i  need more friends but am alien to making new friends). i can be grumpy but i promise underneath all that grump im a lovebug xD♥

Edited by Wrath
  • Like 5

✼ Name/nickname: my name's Jessica, but I got by Jess, Jessie, Senpai, or pup

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 20

✼ Favorite weather(s): I like spring and fall because it's not to hot and it's not too cold

✼ Food you love: tacos, sushi, and anything with Matcha in it 

✼ Food you hate/allergic to:. TOMATOS 🍅🤢🤮

✼ A few artists that you adore: I adore @Naptime @Adorelee and tbh I love everyone 

✼ Music you listen to: metal or punk

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: movies, anything horror

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? I do sometimes, I like Tokyo ghoul and other horror themed animes

✼ Favorite animal(s): tigers, cats, foxes, and pandas

✼ Favorite color(s): blue, and any pastel color except yellow

✼ Pet peeve(s): drama 

✼ Hobbies: I draw/paint, I play piano, uh and I mostly just sleep

✼ Likes: my wifey @Wrath, ddlg, petplay, kawaii/pastel things 

✼ Dislikes: swaggy people , politics, or anything related to double ass shows like the Kardashians

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: Buy all the arts

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: anything I'm not picky as long as everyone is nice

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I'm a pain in the butt. But I'll always be a true friend even if I don't know you well I will always be here for you

• Like 4

On 7/24/2018 at 1:54 AM, Ayumi said:

✼ Name/nickname: Cassie

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 24

✼ Favorite weather(s): Rain and thunder storms

✼ Food you love: I love any type of food. 

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: I only hate olives xD

✼ A few artists that you adore: Valin , Tao, Kinguru_Illustrators , Moonchild

✼ Music you listen to: I listen to all types of music. But my favorites are anything from Lindsey Stirling.

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: Mune Guardian of the moon , Gone with the wind , Dances with wolves

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? Seven deadly sins, High school of the dead, Your lie in April, Ancient Magus bride (List is long)

✼ Favorite animal(s): Dogs

✼ Favorite color(s): Pink, Black, Green, Blue

✼ Pet peeve(s): When someone invites you to hang out and talk and they don't talk xD

✼ Hobbies: Bowling

✼ Likes: Meeting new people, Watching movies, Watching Anime

✼ Dislikes: People who are rude.

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: I shop for art. I love buying art.

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: Lots of interesting art and conversations. 

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I'm a super friendly person. Always up for a chat. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/24/2018 at 1:54 AM, Ayumi said:

✼ Name/nickname:  Jessica/ Jessy

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 21 ( I refuse to believe this is true! :lazecry:)

✼ Favorite weather(s): Spring, winter and fall

✼ Food you love: Almost everything  ;m;

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: Artificial coconut. 

✼ A few artists that you adore: My love for art differentiates.. pretty hard to choose. So,  I love all of them. :kehehehe:

✼ Music you listen to: Many genres. From all the way from k-pop,indie,Jazz, underground etc all the way to modern pop. 

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: I love a lot of movies, I usually like anything involving horror movies, family, to comedy. And for TV, I like watching shows like family guy, south park, my name is earl, ugly betty etc.

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? I love anime, but  I haven't really had time to watch it as much as I used to ;w; but usually my all time favorites would involve himouto umaru-chan, Yuru Yuri, Naruto, Sailormoon etc.

✼ Favorite animal(s): Bunnies , all types of small animals, doggos and cats.

✼ Favorite color(s): Pastel colors but mainly light hues of pink.

✼ Pet peeve(s): There's plenty >w< but mainly just mean and selfish people.

✼ Hobbies:  I have a lot but  mainly: Drawing, Video games, Art, music,  coloring, character  designing/ fashion, cooking/baking,  watching youtube, decorating etc.

✼ Likes:  Kindness, honesty, love and support.

✼ Dislikes: Stress, drama, scary bugs, liars, snobs etc.

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: I usually like to look around at shops and buy from a lot of wonderful artist from old to new. 

✼ What you would like to see in our group?:  Not really sure.. ^^ seems fine so far. 

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I'm a goofy person c:  I love to laugh, i'm really loyal as long as you're not a backstabber .n. and i'll always be there for you the best that I  love trying  make my friends/anyone  happy when they're  down!  I like making new friends as well but i'm too shy and  awkward. :c 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

✼ Name/nickname: Gemsicle/Gem ( Ebbi  for those that know me well or well enough)

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 25

✼ Favorite weather(s): Spring and Autumn 

✼ Food you love: Anything that has potatoes! lol Avocados, cheese, tea, I love mediterranean food and Italian,  favorite treat is cheesecake 

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: Nothing actually "#Blessed" lmao Okay maybe some sneezes here and there when allergy season hits

✼ A few artists that you adore: WLOP, Heise 

✼ Music you listen to:  Christian music, then its pop/indie genres sometimes lo-fi chill streams and classical 

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: Cloud Atlas,  Last Kingdom, Currently on season 3 of Riverdale, and I love reality shows like 90 Day Fiance 

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? I don't watch anime as much as I used to, but some of my favorites were Eureka 7, Chobits , Fruits Basket, aaaand Space Dandy 

✼ Favorite animal(s): I love all animals but DOGS FOREVER (Also, have you ever heard of the raccoon dog?) 

✼ Favorite color(s): Blue (You can probably tell by now) I also grew up loving the color yellow 

✼ Pet peeve(s): Being treated like you were born yesterday,  people in higher positions on power trips, being misunderstood, having my kindness being taken advantage of or for granted, loud people, smacking eaters 

✼ Hobbies: Digital art, Watching shows with my Mom 

✼ Likes: Festivals, humble people, being inspired, the beach, the sky, traveling  

✼ Dislikes: Art block, road rage, bullies, ignorance, users, people who keep playing the victim,  an everyone owes me mentality 

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: Make friends and sell artwork

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: Dedication to rising gasr artist that are not as well known yet (like myself hurr hurr hurr)

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I'm approachable and kind (but I'm also not a push over) anyway... let's be friends! 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

✼ Name/nickname:  Kristal /Kris:blush:

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): Everyone mostly knows my age.:bhee:

✼ Favorite weather(s): Springy and Autumn feel.:klove:

✼ Food you love: Mostly Indian , Korean food

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: I am allergic to mushrooms, and I dislike oysters ,and anything that sounds yucky.:lazetears:

✼ A few artists that you adore: Capsule, Adore, Vangst, Sorciere, Indah, Ayumi, Purrincesskitten, raisu, Taylor, Yasin, TaiyaChan ,and many many more I adore.:klovee:

✼ Music you listen to: J-ROCK, K-POP, Visual Kei, MIYAVI, Any anime opening songs tbh..:byes:

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: Dexter, You, Grudge,any serial killer tv shows or horror movies:blove:

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs?  Yes quite alot, Demon Slayer, Tokyo Ghoul, Black Clover,Dr.Stone, Inuyasha, etc.:kehehehe:

✼ Favorite animal(s): Huskies are sooo adorable and want :cutehehehaaas:

✼ Favorite color(s): Black, Red, White, Mustard yellow, Burnt Orange,Fall colors :khmm:

✼ Pet peeve(s): Loud chewing, people who chew with their mouths open, many many mannnnnny more...:llaaaaaaaaa:

✼ Hobbies: Art, Video Games, Creating new OC's, etc:keyes:

✼ Likes: Art, Gore, Horror, Pocky, Hot foods - w -, MY BF :blush:, ETC.

✼ Dislikes: Bullies  / Cyber bullies, False rumors, etccccccc.

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: Look for artist ;w ; enjoying art:kwave:

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: Finding a new friend who I can lend an ear to? Art trades, sharing same things as me.:lazetears:

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I'm honestly a sweet person, but people literally put false lies about me into people's heads. I'm mostly an introverted person I don't talk about my problems to anyone only to who are very very close to me and never be that kind of person who will judge me and no one reallly hears my side of my stories, SOOO I don't bother. But it's okay I respect people alot and I do not hold anyyyy grudges honestly.:bcri:

Edited by Sayai
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

✼ Name/nickname: Christin or Chrissy

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 23

✼ Favorite weather(s): Autumn

✼ Food you love:  oven potatos with herb quark ( i dont know if u guys know it but here in germany its something traditional in Spreewald)

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: i hate paparika

✼ A few artists that you adore: Akihiro Art, Butt, Tao, Kneck, Xiveland

✼ Music you listen to: Korean Rap, American Rap & Kpop

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: i love the walking dead

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs?: i LOVE anime im watching everything every season currently i love black clover, Mugen no Juunin, Ahiru no Sora, OFC Haikyuu S4, Darwins Game, Radiant S2, 

✼ Favorite animal(s): dogs

✼ Favorite color(s): i dont rlly have a fav colour but  i ike bordo red a lot

✼ Pet peeve(s): 

✼ Hobbies: well i just play legaue of legends and do my art 

✼ Likes: Anime, Korea, Japan, Kpop, Bts, Ateez, Mamamoo

✼ Dislikes: GERMAN RAP

✼ What do you do for fun on GASR?: just browsing through shops

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: i would love to meet international new friends and share some art

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I am a pretty shy girl that loves anime and kpop if i found someone that also likes it  i freaking bomb them with stuff i like. I am only doing edits of Imvu Avis but im about to buy a tablet to start drawing again... i kinda llost hope about it but i wanna rlly start 2020 to work on my art and draw more and learn a loooot. Because im kinda jealous for everyone that can draw good in a anime style but i kinda have trouble with everythinf like poses and hands and hair just evrything linarte stuff and anatomy im just good in fill in and shadowing and stuff. nice to meet ya'll ( sorry about my bad english lmao)

Some edits i did ->  

Spoiler

Anonymous2.png.d8d10983f696bf6de7049693347c40a7.png1654859768_intenseboy.png.97635db86b23fc9958e6d9eeb81439a6.png

136229799_plackprincess2.png.f7563bb31265c4a42c324d5aa2ca1483.pnggreen-devil.gif.9c8277edff89c5874bd50ab065c80e86.gif

689767961_Blackandwhitegirl2.jpg.021ed94380edc787de27ea24f674d5ca.jpg1079645781_WhiteFlower2.png.9c3f0178cc3990af737b5faf694e3a61.png

And thats me -> 

Spoiler

1218171623_meRL.thumb.jpg.23bd07c36fe93c7a470d329994860d33.jpg

Edited by PixoZz

• 7 months later...

✼ Name/nickname: Lydia / Lydz

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 23

✼ Favorite weather(s): rainy or windy

✼ Food you love: pizza , fried chicken so many moree

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: celery and im not allergic to any food

✼ A few artists that you adore: koaku 

✼ Music you listen to: all types

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: both , hard to decide 

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs?

✼ Favorite animal(s): tiger shark wolf eagle and many moree

✼ Favorite color(s): black red blue

✼ Pet peeve(s): snoring maybe 

✼ Hobbies: drawing sleeping, movies , shows

✼ Likes: ice cream , chocolates,  honesty 

✼ Dislikes: arrogance rudeness controlling

✼ What do you do for fun on Art Haven?: view other's art , draw

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: nothing specific really

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: nothing specific. 

• 5 weeks later...

✼ Name/nickname: Ellz Tan

✼ Age: :>

✼ Favorite weather(s): um.... rainy days - to eat spicy noodles or warm soup:9

✼ Food you love: Veggie soup, warm salad 

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: none, thankfully!

✼ A few artists that you adore: Leyendecker !

✼ Music you listen to: im not picky

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: um none haha

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? 

✼ Favorite animal(s): Rabbit~

✼ Favorite color(s): Blue

✼ Pet peeve(s): ? 

✼ Hobbies: Studying

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: um... I'm a newbie xD so I have no expectation just want someone to actually guide me through here LOL 

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I love to share my life journey :) in psychological and philosophical way hehe LOL 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

✼ Name/nickname: Sky.

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 27

✼ Favorite weather(s): rainy and snowy.

✼ Food you love: steak, burgers, fried chicken and French fries. 

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: pineapples, raisins, seafood and broccoli. 

✼ A few artists that you adore: I wouldn't say "adore" but I love the work of wlop and Hyanna-Natsu.

✼ Music you listen to: Sia, James Arthur, Korn and a bunch if other bands I love rock/alternative music and industrial dark techno music and I love most stuff with piano or violin in them.

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: both. As movies I'd say horror, thriller and comedy movies are my favorite but I also enjoy rom-coms, sci-fi and action movies. As for series my obsession atm is Lucifer but among my favs are Dexter, Supernatural, bewitched, pretty little liars and Friends.

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs?: Hunter x Hunter, Kamisama Kiss, Black Butler, Tokyo Ghoul, Bleach, Erased, Another, seven deadly sins, black clover and a lot more.

✼ Favorite animal(s): owls (can't have them as pets tho), cats (my favorite pet) and ravens just look majestic to me.

✼ Favorite color(s): turquoise, lavender and black. I like lime green a bit as well.

✼ Pet peeve(s): eating/breathing noises, being touched (it stresses me out when someone sits next to me and their body is touching mine even slightly. Ppl I deeply care for are an exception ofc)

✼ Hobbies: drawing, watching anime and playing games.

✼ Likes: food, music, winter, art, coffee and cats

✼ Dislikes: crowds, loud neighbors, too much socializing, BUGS and reptiles, bright lights and summer (I hate the heat and my skin doesn't get along with sunlight at all)

✼ What do you do for fun on Art Haven?: I'm an artist :blove:

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: I haven't checked yet but I'd love to find fun topics that allow me to interact with others!

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: I am an introvert but I also enjoy talking to people especially over the internet because it's less stressful for me since I have social anxiety but even tho it stresses me out when approached irl I'm always doing my best to be the nicest I can be because that's how I wish to be treated. Online interactions don't stress me out at all tho so feel free to hit me up! :byaslove:

Edited by SkyFall
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

✼ Name/nickname:  Anurb (my name inverted but no one really calls me that. i still consider that my nickname somehow. it feels more gender neutral and also strange)

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 22

✼ Favorite weather(s): foggy but not so cold

✼ Food you love: Potato, noodles

✼ Food you hate: Meat, I can't chew most of them and it's annoying how it stays in the teeth... And onions. It feels like im eating a sour bug LOL

✼ A few artists that you adore:

raisu, Vaixe, yeorin, ayumi, pes

There's a lot more though

✼ Music you listen to: kglw, bjork, dorian electra, etc

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs?        I don't watch a lot of anime but I absolutely love Madoka Magica

✼ Favorite animal(s):    Cat and dog :lazierblush:

✼ Favorite color(s):    Depends

✼ Pet peeve(s):    Any sound that's way too loud for no reason

✼ Hobbies:     art, instruments, video games

✼ Likes:

-Music, visual arts, progressive rock, heavy metal, goth aesthetics, also strawberry/cute aesthetics

-Places with water like the beach and pool

✼ Dislikes: 

✼ What do you do for fun on Art Haven?:      Visit other people and admire the diversity of art styles. Also make art. And procrastinate on the commissions in the more "off topic" fun things like this group xD

✼ What you would like to see in our group?:     I'd like a space  to get to know the Art haven people better, make friends, and share ideas and experiences

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?:

Edited by bruna

• 11 months later...

✼ Name/nickname: 

Kosmicmood   
Kosmic  
(Those two you can refer me as )  

✼ Age (can leave blank if you aren't comfortable telling!): 

N/A

✼ Favorite weather(s): 

Winter

✼ Food you love:  

Salad: (my options on meat) shrimp, fish, chicken, beef,
Snacks: carrots, trail mix nuts (organic), oranges, watermelon
Juice: Kale, strawberry, beets, blueberries

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: 

Lactose intolerant 
Gluten free

✼ A few artists that you adore:

All artist here ( I wish I can name them all)
 @Kosmicmood , @Ayumi , @Sabbu , @ Caedis , @D0LLA, @ElkeArt , @faeryheart , @iLenz , @Jacist , @Lambu , @Madalina , 

✼ Music you listen to: 

Relaxing, Chill, K-pop, J-pop, piano, Orchestra

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: 

Young adult, Raised by wolves, (currently watching on HBOMax)

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs?: 

X-spy (currently watching)

✼ Favorite animal(s): 

Llama, birds, dogs, cats, horses

✼ Favorite color(s): 

Pastel colors in pink and blue

Colors: white, blue, yellow, purple, flamingo pink

✼ Pet peeve(s): 

Hate when people ask are you married when they don’t even bother to see my ring on me, which I do have a wedding ring on me.

other part They say: are you gonna have kids and they say it’s so wrong Or not good if no kids. I’m like nope not gonna have kids because it’s stressful and feeding kids here is a pain anyhow lol 😂.  I can’t have kids to much money and too much work taking care of kids. I afraid to get sick or die having kids. I’m enough taking care of myself and my husband lol. Gawd I type way to much xD lol . Anyhow, now you know what I hate. But I have two dogs those are my pet - babies I take care of as well.

✼ Hobbies: 

Art, sleeping, eating, working, showering, playing Nintendo switch 

✼ Likes:

Creating content with art on here.

✼ Dislikes: 

Wish we could use another site so they can download our pdf images in best quality so we won’t get rip off. For example Ko-fi website I wish that type of layout was on this type of platform here.

✼ What do you do for fun on Art Haven?:

Making free art 

✼ What you would like to see in our group?:

Art work in our imagination as a auction game.

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: 

Artist in painting in : watercolor, acrylic painting and working as a process to getting better in digital art all around.   
Love to learn from other ideas and use it to mold to create my own ideas with a little help of reference. For example a piece of rock 🪨 will be my reference. And I see other using a rock to make a character out of it. Very similar to saying Pokémon was using a reference and love how the artists use imagination to create characters.   
I rather, want you to see when I make something unique in my imagination. Which I love how people make free commission by me with there own style on a characteristic color and lighting and shadow and details. 

• 7 months later...

✼ Name/nickname: Cosmin/find me one lol

✼ Age: twenty-one (savage)

✼ Favorite weather(s): beginning of winter (cause birthday), buy mostly spring-summer switch

✼ Food you love: italian food, chinese food; PICKLES 

✼ Food you hate/allergic to: pretty recently i've discovered that i have lactose intolerance; not a big fan of fast-food anymore that crap is wacked 

✼ A few artists that you adore: i've been gone a long long time (again) but i'm hoping some are still around like @ Lunna

✼ Music you listen to: hip-hop, rap, some commercial annoyingly catchy pop, trap; kinda open to a lot of styles

✼ Movies or TV shows? And if so, which ones: currently obsessing over Grey's Anatomy. the Avatar series is sick!!! 

✼ Do you watch anime? If so, what are your some of your favs? sorry to disappoint :( 

✼ Favorite animal(s): love em all, as long as they don't bite me - but i'd have to say dogs have a special place in my heart

✼ Favorite color(s): red, blue

✼ Pet peeve(s): arrogant people, superiority complex, people that don't want to connect with you or to try to understand ur vision or interests

✼ Hobbies: drawing, some reading but quite vaguely - same goes with working-out

✼ Likes: a good trip, going out, bonding, dancing like there's no tomorrow, Valorant, med stuff, being tidy, trusting and being trusted

✼ Dislikes: bubbly things

✼ What do you do for fun on Art Haven?: i used to have both a custom and a premade shop and meet some people here

✼ What you would like to see in our group?: open people i guess

✼ What do you most want people to know about who you are?: i'm pretty chill, likes to have a good laugh, i'm true to myself and others, i'm authentic; been practicing a lot for years self worth, self expression, self healing - as a dental med student, i've got to study some psychology and psychiatry that have helped me understand more the human mind and how to heal

• Like 1

Important Information

By using Art Haven and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.