• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Open Community  ·  171 members  ·  Free

Pro Gamers

Cool games for phones

we have all played some good for cell phone only when we are bored or traveling, people tends to believe that the cellular video games are extremely casual but I think there are many very good with an underestimated potential, so I want to make this topic about cool games with a good history :cutehehehaaas:

:llsqueeze:

My first recomendacións are the witch's Isle  and Asylum two free suspense games with pixel art :D also games like Limbo and Final fantasy VII are available for phones

Asylum: 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tabom.projectClosed&hl=en_US

The witch Isle

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Beltheva.Noma

someone has playing those games?:llcool:

i haven't tried any of those games but i'll take a gander at it whenever i'm bored

one game app i am absolutely addicted to is called Onmyoji which is a turn based rpg game where you have shikigami to control with different abilities and man some of them are so hot

Spoiler

Onmyoji-feature-image.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

latest?cb=20171220052628

3 hours ago, Alex said:

one game app i am absolutely addicted to is called Onmyoji 

I always gets ads for this game when I'm on my phone LOL

I really just want to play it for the cute girls I've seen in the ads, I figured out it's available on PC though so honestly might just download it from steam

On another note, a cute little game that I used to be obsessed with was called Ghost Pop!

You use a flashlight to kill enemies as you make your way through the level, I think it's really cute + it's simple yet difficult?

I think my favorite part is that it's super easy to get currency in game which you can use for upgrade and unlocking things for your character, it's a nice game to play when you have not much else to do :cutehehed:

Spoiler

576x768bb.jpg.cab3819a9079b667b6a8cbdf717167e0.jpg

@Alex OMG Onmyoji !! I participated in the DA contest and their characters are beautiful,  but I never had the opportunity of play it I didn't know that it have a cell phone version I will install it today.:applause:

@Kiom I never hear about it before but It looks cute another arcade is tape it up  basically you are a kawaii tape and jump from box to box, the sounds are cute the skins are free and change all the game for example panda make the factory a bamboo forest and change music and sounds and its pretty addictive.

Resultado de imagen para tape it up

• 2 weeks later...

Ohhh lately I've been playing Fate/Grand Order alot, I actually never thought it would be this good for a free game (that is actually playable without spending a penny on it and isn't tedious). About the game, it's basically about fighting in a war with your Servants as their master, you can choose your genre and kind of customize your costume (each one has different traits), it's a combination between Visual Novel and turn based fight system, it has fun events for special holidays and the Servants are awesome for the most part (I just hate one so far, whenever she comes up in the gacha i feed her to the other servants to enhance them lol). Each Servant has a story, and I'm pretty sure everyone has a special VN, at least my servants do. Art is so pretty, voices and story are pretty nice too. I recommend it :) 

Fun stuff: servants are incarnations of real life people that existed in some point of our history or literature characters, like King Arthur, Jeanne D'arc,  Leonardo DaVinci and Jekyll & Hyde.

fate-go.jpg.57cc128c0266500129f11b241d839c28.jpg

sorry it's long i just love this game XDDDD

On 8/20/2018 at 3:37 PM, Rin said:

I am so jelly. I love the Fate series so much but FGO is not avalible in Europe apparently :c

oh i didn't know about that! i just checked and yes, they had trouble with license or something v_v that's a shame, it's really good :c

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 30/7/2018 at 4:35, Alex said:

No he probado ninguno de esos juegos pero voy a echarle un vistazo cuando estoy aburrido

Una aplicación de juego a la que estoy absolutamente adicto se llama Onmyoji, que es un juego de rol basado en turnos en el que tienes que controlar shikigami con diferentes habilidades y algunos de ellos son tan calientes.

Revelar contenidos ocultos

Onmyoji-feature-image.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

más reciente? cb = 20171220052628

Im lol 50 onmyoji now xD this post started my addiction

On 8/16/2018 at 6:49 AM, Aini said:

I am absolutely hooked on Love Nikki. I've been playing it daily for over a year. While it's mainly a dress up game for stats it's really charming. I am in love with the art style of it. They always add the coolest new clothing.

Love Nikki
deE35Zb.jpg

I LOVE this game so much!

Archived