• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

IRL & Work Drama

IRL & Work Drama

────────────────────────────────

Post drama that's going on in your life right now. 

Remember to be respectful and not hateful, this is just a way to vent. <3 

ugh so basically i had dated this guy 3 years ago on and off and we soon became best friends after we broke up even though we were already friends

but anywho we argue a lot n fight from time to time (aka blocking each other) n now we are basically not friends anymore haha

he said some things to me about how i need to change blah blah but like i'm still always thinking about him in the back of my head..the fact i ruined our friendship bc of venting but it's like why bc i vented ?? like ok im sorry forgive me now !! idk i'm over it in a way but im super sensitive ahhhhh..i dont think i'll ever get over this ... i dont want to blow his messages up but i got the memo that we are done being friends..i just hope he is enjoying his life i presume.

I have been going through some issues with myself and other stuff. I already know life ain’t easy but like why me??? I’ve been having severe headaches and I taken medications for it but it still won’t go away. I do drink water every day and I been getting some rest but idk what else to do! Also on the otherhand, I’ve been having money issues a lot lately. Sucks to not have a job ughhh. :lazecry:

Archived