• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Open Community  ·  171 members  ·  Free

Pro Gamers

The Sims

Plushie

Image result for sims diamond gif

So I've noticed that this topic hasn't been made yet and wanted to just start this, cus why not.

The Sims have been around for quite a while, I've only started when it was Sims 2 which I used to play round my friend's house.

Sims 3 and 4 are my favourites atm, especially with the new packs/expansions that they have recently added "Cats & Dogs" and "Seasons".

Feel free to share your stories & etc!!

Ahhh I remember the first time I played The Sims.

It was The Sims 1, I was around 12 I think, and it was in school, during our computer classes.

They had some oldass games installed on those computers, since the teacher would let us play games once we finished the lecture that we had to for that day.

There were games like the old counter strike, Icy Tower, and The Sims were one of them.

That plumbob is so aesthetically pleasing.

loooooove the sims, I go through phases of being addicted. I play sims 4 atm cos I like to stay up to date, but I think sims 3 is maybe slightly better. I kinda miss the aspect of being able to drive around.

other things that irk me:

- the sims don't cuddle in bed, what is up with that? they literally just get into bed and stay in the same position until they wake up, they don't even like stir or turn over.

- monsters under the bed are annoying af, no matter how much you spray THEY DON'T GO AWAY?? So I've just been getting my child sims double beds, problem solved.

- with seasons, when you're in build mode - you can't change the season to see what it would look like in Summer or something. So if you're building a house in Winter, you basically have no idea what the outside of the house looks like. 

- THEY GOT RID OF SO MANY GOOD CAREERS!!!

@Kita knows my frustrations, I rant to her about sims all the time

LMAOOOOO, you have no idea just how much Pey rants to me about sims 3, honestly. It's one of the highlights of my day sometimes, when you hear the crazy ways a sim died :ppopcorn:

OK YOU GOT ME STARTED

MY SIM DIED IN SIMS 4..... FROM LAUGHTER.... LAUGHTER!!

He just got married so he was happy from that and someone told him a joke so he was playful then he became hysterical and ... died.

I know right! I had to google it after because I was so confused.

Luckily he wasnt a sim I made, he married into the family so I just found a new husband. 

image.png.5292f2da601fcd44a498ba70793cdda1.png

You should try 4 though, although I think 3 is better, 4 is still fun. 

I wish they remade the university EP tho

22 hours ago, Pey said:

@Rin

4, idk why they didn't take it over from 3. I LOVED THEM HAVING SOME CUDDLES

:psobbing:

I wish they had that in Sims 4 too, especially cuddling since that was adorable af. TT^TT

1 hour ago, Plushie said:

I wish they had that in Sims 4 too, especially cuddling since that was adorable af. TT^TT

EXACTLY. Plus, with the new seasons EP, imagine cuddling in bed or, in front of a fire with a blanket with all snow outside! :icry:

2 hours ago, Kita said:

EXACTLY. Plus, with the new seasons EP, imagine cuddling in bed or, in front of a fire with a blanket with all snow outside! :icry:

I WOULD WANT THAT!

It's a nice that they have added decorating though for xmas and other events.

Quick help! I'm installing Sims 4 from Origin on my new pc, would my saved files be transferred or will I have to go into files on my old pc and save them on a hard drive then move them across??

And for Sims 3 I got Steam now since I used to play by the discs haha old school.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived