Art Haven

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taylor

Unique - Showcase your style!

Hello everyone !! Thank you all SOOO much for your entries. I will be doing the random drawing in a few moments to determine our winners! No posts/edits beyond this will be counted. :)

CONGRATULATIONS

Each prize will be listed  below with it's respective winner! I will tag you in this post as well as message you to inform you that you've won. :) Please respond within 48hrs to claim your prize. Remember, all prizes MAY be gifted to another person. If you'd like to gift your prize, or you simply do not want it - Let me know and I will take the next on the list for the random drawing!

Proof:

Spoiler

image.png.395db54d533d6ea0bc7bfcecc955ea77.png

15k Credits

@Weebus

$5 GASR Giftcard

@Nikki

Mystery Premade by Tao

@Amy

Mystery Premade by Tao

@Luxor

Mystery Premade by Tao

@Sinlike

Mystery Premade by Tao

@Emily

Mystery Premade by Kennediia

@Panties

For those of you who participated, but did not win a major prize - I've asked @Flix to make a cute badge that you can all put in your signature or on your profile page! 

hott.gif.cea15d07896eabe614084a845c97efe2.gif.02d26737d13c0f9cec7666d229b1c40c.gif

A huge thank you once again to those who took time out of their day to submit an entry!

Omg this is so cool, would love to try but its too late

shout out to everyone who participated !

thanks to those who chose to color mine in because it made me super happy <3

also much thanks to @Cheese for asking me to participate :klovee:

& i'm ready to claim as well 

OMG. * O *

WANNA CLAAAIM. @Cheese

Spoiler

*IMVU: Weebus

This was so much fun! :lazeshydance:

16 minutes ago, Weebus said:

OMG. * O *

WANNA CLAAAIM. @Cheese

Reveal hidden contents

*IMVU: Weebus

This was so much fun! :lazeshydance:

I sent in a ticket for them to be sent!! I'll let you know as soon as I get an email confirmation :)

27 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I sent in a ticket for them to be sent!! I'll let you know as soon as I get an email confirmation :)

Mk. <:

This was the first time I ever won anything! It made my day. Thank you so much, it was such an amazing experience and opportunity. I had so much fun coloring! Thank you to @Xunjo for telling me about the whole event because I honestly wasn't even paying attention at GASR that much because I wanted to save my money's before I buy anymore art. I love you! :lazeflirt:

and congrats to everyone else who won a prize! Everyone did amazing. :cutefingergun:

I'd like to claim my prize, please! :klove:

Congrats everyone! Wish I could have gotten my hands on a Tao Prize! LOL

This event was so much fun, and I wanted to thank @Cheese again, as well congratulations on the Trainee position!

You deserve it, and will grow into an awesome Event Coordinator, excited to see what new events are in store :klovee:

Also, wanted to thank @Flix so much for making a badge for everyone, it's hella adorable! :kwave:

And finally, thank you to all the very talented artists that provided the beautiful linearts for all of us :byaslove:

4 hours ago, Xunjo said:

Congrats everyone! Wish I could have gotten my hands on a Tao Prize! LOL

This event was so much fun, and I wanted to thank @Cheese again, as well congratulations on the Trainee position!

You deserve it, and will grow into an awesome Event Coordinator, excited to see what new events are in store :klovee:

Also, wanted to thank @Flix so much for making a badge for everyone, it's hella adorable! :kwave:

And finally, thank you to all the very talented artists that provided the beautiful linearts for all of us :byaslove:

Awww this is so so sweet! Thank you for participating and the kind words!

Aah yeeheheh the event was fun! it actually made me do something artsy again after a long time :--)!

and WOWE @Xunjo that's so nice of ya !! THANK YOUUU WOOYAA.

it was a good one kids, time for a new run next time THANKS @Cheese ! ! ! !