• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Talk me about you!

Here you can introduce yourself, just tell me anything that's in you'r mind.

Good, bad I want you to tell me wtv that makes you feel good or bad. 

My name is Soraia and I've decided to open this because I suffer from panic atacks and anxiety.

My mom has depression & I've 2 of my best friends that suffer from depression too..

I just need to make any of you feel better with yourself, to get up because I know how is it to be on the floor!

So,let's do it all together because  we can! :byaslove:

Edited by ISow
  • Like 5

@Carve Hey Juli, I'm glad you joined this group hope you enjoy it! :lazeflirt:

Art is a good way to express ourselves! Keep going with that babe if it makes you feel better/good!

Edited by ISow
  • Like 1

My name's Mona, 26 years old.
I've been dealing with Depression and panic attacks for the past 12 years now. (Fuck I'm old.)

Things that make me happy are;

• My dogs (2 Bully's and an American Stafford)
  • My games
  • Doing art
  • Games
  • Anything Cat related
  • Like 1

hiii my name is sav, am 20 & I am quite the over thinker !! it leads to me to ignoring certain things n pals by accident at time sbc im always in my own world trying to figure out certain stuff.. when i'm having a good day, i'm probably looking at art, playing league or roblox w pals !!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ISow said:

@Lunna Heeeey love, I'm so happy to see you here, I've missed you! Hope you are better now.. Today I've had an panic atack and remembered to do this group! :phearteyes:

Been doing better thank you! Hope you get better too <3

• Like 1

Hellos I'm Kai, pronouns are they/them, he/him. Oof I suffer from a lot of things way to many to list honestly hahah. Ehm I'm 16 currently a junior in high school, but being home schooled due to my anxiety eheh. I'm a very shy and quiet person uhm I tend to keep to myself a lot because I don't really know how to express my feelings? Though I am a blunt person and I tell it how it is.. I'm a great listener so if you ever need someone to talk to I'm always available ^^ I have many passions in life but my main one is art.... Soooo thats me I guess cx

• Like 2

Hi I'm Slug I've been dealing with depression and anxiety since

I was probably about 7 years old. I'm 24 now and have it mostly

under control, hence why I don't usually say much about it. If anyone 

ever feels down and needs/wants to chat or just someone to listen.

Feel free to flail a message at me :> As for things that make me happy my bf,

my cats, gaming, art, sleeping. Just generally being a lazy ass xD

• Like 1

Hihi! I'm Yumi, or you can call me Xunjo!

I had actually thought of opening a similar type of group, kind of for like advice and stuff when groups was in beta.

However, I'm pretty shy so in the end I'm glad someone like @ISow made this group :3

Diagnosis: Bipolar II (with bad OCD I'm working on due to long mistreatment)

Hobbies: Video games, art, learning, spending time with animals, and anything involving the internet

I was diagnosed Bipolar II about 2 years ago, but have been suffering with it much longer. I've been diagnosed with severe depression, anxiety, and Borderline Personality Disorder in the past. Makes my mood swings sound pretty severe, but not bad enough to have a Bipolar I diagnosis thankfully for myself rn. Not separating this from other mental disorders, but just wanted to mention that anyone else that does suffer from bipolar (or even BPD) feel free to slip me a DM no matter the mood. Really anyone can message, or talk to me whenever you need a shoulder or friend! :bcri:

• Like 3

hellooo~

I'm Sasha and i'm an 18 year old girl who deals with anxiety and depression.

It all started about 6 years ago and I've been struggling to maintain it for the first 4 years. Thank god people exist I've actually improved myself these past few years, which is great. But some days, or most some could say, I'd somehow be in a funk. My life is complicated right now, with many new changes and commitments are coming along my way.

But if anyone needs to talk, I'll be there for you. I'm a great listener and hopefully I can help :klovee:

• Like 2

Ello!! I'm Stevie but you can short that to anything like Evie/Eve since Stevie is a male name :lazetears:

I'm an otaku and i love p!atd and grandson!

I don't have any problems with depression, anxiety, or anything similar but i have friends who do... It upsets me to watch them as their emotions crumble.. I try to help but i can't since i either only make it worse or don't help at all.. :lazerollcry:

Edited by Komorebi
  • Like 1

Hello everyone! My name is Anastasia, i'm a wife of a united states marine and mom of a 14 month old baby girl named Lilijah - i'm 21 and i live in houston tx usa

I've been diagnosed with Chronic Depression, generalized anxiety disorder, Borderline personality disorder, PTSD and Secondary PTSD, and severe Ante-partem/post-partum depression.

Pretty much a very broken lil nerd but my kid is pretty great and her smile lights up my day, so that's pretty much my saving grace right now lmao

Ironically, i'm the daughter of a psychologist (she is not the one who diagnosed me, but she's sure as hell in agreement) so i luckily have a mum who can help me out, and in turn i've learned from her how to be a fantastic shoulder for others 

I try and not allow my numerous illnesses get me down, but some days are worse than others. I'm 100% here if anyone wants to talk, at all, about anything. <3

Edited by Vallium
  • Like 1

Hello everyone my name is Isabelle. So a little bit about me.. Well I'm 29 and I'm originally from Australia but I have lived in the United States for almost 1 year with my amazingly supportive husband. I've had anxiety since I was around 8 years old. I first remember getting it when I had an allergic reaction to raspberries, which I had a moderate anaphylactic shock. I think this moment triggered something since at the time it was super scary I remember not being able to breath properly, so my anxiety is partially related to this, every time I eat anything Its often in the back on my mind if I'll suddenly be allergic which has lead to me essentially being a hypochondriac, like I get a small rash I automatically assume I'm dying or have some super rare disease or God forbid I have to take any kind of medication even something like over the counter pain killers Because I go straight to the leaflets and the side effect section and then assume I am going to have everything listed there happen to me. Honestly it gets really exhausting constantly thinking everything is going to kill you. Though I do my best with it, though this also led to agoraphobia it's not so bad anymore but it's embarrassing to say 10 years ago it was bad I didn't leave the house for 6 months which can be traced back to my hypochondria because I assumed something bad would happen, though I mostly have overcome that aspect :). I think for the most part I still live a pretty functional life I just had to really push myself through work and studies. I'm really friendly and if anyone ever wants to talk feel free to message me, I literally spend all day alone either drawing or doing stuff around the house while my husband works so I'm always available for a chat. :)

• Like 2

Hey everybody ! ♥

I'm Deborah, the procrastination queen. I don't think I'm depressed, maybe overthinking, anxious and incapable of believing in myself (they probably all go together). I'm 22, I'm really shy and just can't socialize because it stresses me and makes me tell shit (but I wish I could). I always tried to be positive but seems I just can't: shit just keep happening to me and the people I love and when you think it's getting ok, it just gets worse. Maybe it's not that terrible, idk, I feel so weak, pessimistic and tired atm + school keeps annoying with shit even in the summer holiday :(

I don't speak english really well so it's pretty hard to tell what's on my mind. I just feel really sad these days.

BUT, I still have nice things in my life like weed, my cats, music and my friends and I try to focus on that to feel gooooooood :D

damn it feels good to see a group like that and all of you. Wish you all the best of luck, hoping everything will get better for us ?

I don't know any of you but feel free to talk to me if you need a listener, a french speaker or anything !

:bfstar:

Edited by Overkill

OMG! I never thought that this group will be so far!

It's a lot of people here suffering about the same thing, but we are all together and we will do it well!

11 hours ago, lSinny said:

Hellos I'm Kai, pronouns are they/them, he/him. Oof I suffer from a lot of things way to many to list honestly hahah. Ehm I'm 16 currently a junior in high school, but being home schooled due to my anxiety eheh. I'm a very shy and quiet person uhm I tend to keep to myself a lot because I don't really know how to express my feelings? Though I am a blunt person and I tell it how it is.. I'm a great listener so if you ever need someone to talk to I'm always available ^^ I have many passions in life but my main one is art.... Soooo thats me I guess cx

@lSinny Hey there hope you are ok, loved to know that about you and I've some advices, you should find someone who is an anchor for you, a friend, someone of your family.. anyone! And get up that ass go to school, be you.. because you rock you just don't know that yet! 

11 hours ago, slug said:

Hi I'm Slug I've been dealing with depression and anxiety since

I was probably about 7 years old. I'm 24 now and have it mostly

under control, hence why I don't usually say much about it. If anyone 

ever feels down and needs/wants to chat or just someone to listen.

Feel free to flail a message at me :> As for things that make me happy my bf,

my cats, gaming, art, sleeping. Just generally being a lazy ass xD

@slug  Hey babe, I'm happy to know that you have support of your boyfriend, that's one of the best things we can have! 

9 hours ago, Xunjo said:

Hihi! I'm Yumi, or you can call me Xunjo!

I had actually thought of opening a similar type of group, kind of for like advice and stuff when groups was in beta.

However, I'm pretty shy so in the end I'm glad someone like @ISow made this group :3

Diagnosis: Bipolar II (with bad OCD I'm working on due to long mistreatment)

Hobbies: Video games, art, learning, spending time with animals, and anything involving the internet

I was diagnosed Bipolar II about 2 years ago, but have been suffering with it much longer. I've been diagnosed with severe depression, anxiety, and Borderline Personality Disorder in the past. Makes my mood swings sound pretty severe, but not bad enough to have a Bipolar I diagnosis thankfully for myself rn. Not separating this from other mental disorders, but just wanted to mention that anyone else that does suffer from bipolar (or even BPD) feel free to slip me a DM no matter the mood. Really anyone can message, or talk to me whenever you need a shoulder or friend! :bcri:

@Xunjo  Hi cuttie, I'm glad we had the same idea and I think this is good to all of us!

My sister is considered bipolar too but I don't know anything about that.. it's something "new" for us.

Hope you are ok, I think you can control it right now?  you have a lot of things but you are strong and you will go through this! 

9 hours ago, frappechinno said:

hellooo~

I'm Sasha and i'm an 18 year old girl who deals with anxiety and depression.

It all started about 6 years ago and I've been struggling to maintain it for the first 4 years. Thank god people exist I've actually improved myself these past few years, which is great. But some days, or most some could say, I'd somehow be in a funk. My life is complicated right now, with many new changes and commitments are coming along my way.

But if anyone needs to talk, I'll be there for you. I'm a great listener and hopefully I can help :klovee:

@frappechinno Hi Sasha It's good to know that you have improved and are doing better, a person like us will always have better days than others but we are strong enough to deal withat those bad days, because the next day will be so much better than that one and you will forget it! 

9 hours ago, Komorebi said:

Ello!! I'm Stevie but you can short that to anything like Evie/Eve since Stevie is a male name :lazetears:

I'm an otaku and i love p!atd and grandson!

I don't have any problems with depression, anxiety, or anything similar but i have friends who do... It upsets me to watch them as their emotions crumble.. I try to help but i can't since i either only make it worse or don't help at all.. :lazerollcry:

@Komorebi Hey stevie, I know that feeling it's hard to support someone with depression, something that you can do is invite them to go out, not with a lot of people but somewhere in nature, beach.. take a ride, or on foot. Do it some days and you will see that they will feel better, the best thing for someone with those problems is nature, peace.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Vallium said:

Hello everyone! My name is Anastasia, i'm a wife of a united states marine and mom of a 14 month old baby girl named Lilijah - i'm 21 and i live in houston tx usa

I've been diagnosed with Chronic Depression, generalized anxiety disorder, Borderline personality disorder, PTSD and Secondary PTSD, and severe Ante-partem/post-partum depression.

Pretty much a very broken lil nerd but my kid is pretty great and her smile lights up my day, so that's pretty much my saving grace right now lmao

Ironically, i'm the daughter of a psychologist (she is not the one who diagnosed me, but she's sure as hell in agreement) so i luckily have a mum who can help me out, and in turn i've learned from her how to be a fantastic shoulder for others 

I try and not allow my numerous illnesses get me down, but some days are worse than others. I'm 100% here if anyone wants to talk, at all, about anything. <3

@Vallium Hello Anastasia, my mom has chronic depression and anxiety it's a family thing that's why I have it too. You are lucky in certain way, you have someone who understands you, and that's so good! :byaslove:

8 hours ago, Verixia said:

Hello everyone my name is Isabelle. So a little bit about me.. Well I'm 29 and I'm originally from Australia but I have lived in the United States for almost 1 year with my amazingly supportive husband. I've had anxiety since I was around 8 years old. I first remember getting it when I had an allergic reaction to raspberries, which I had a moderate anaphylactic shock. I think this moment triggered something since at the time it was super scary I remember not being able to breath properly, so my anxiety is partially related to this, every time I eat anything Its often in the back on my mind if I'll suddenly be allergic which has lead to me essentially being a hypochondriac, like I get a small rash I automatically assume I'm dying or have some super rare disease or God forbid I have to take any kind of medication even something like over the counter pain killers Because I go straight to the leaflets and the side effect section and then assume I am going to have everything listed there happen to me. Honestly it gets really exhausting constantly thinking everything is going to kill you. Though I do my best with it, though this also led to agoraphobia it's not so bad anymore but it's embarrassing to say 10 years ago it was bad I didn't leave the house for 6 months which can be traced back to my hypochondria because I assumed something bad would happen, though I mostly have overcome that aspect :). I think for the most part I still live a pretty functional life I just had to really push myself through work and studies. I'm really friendly and if anyone ever wants to talk feel free to message me, I literally spend all day alone either drawing or doing stuff around the house while my husband works so I'm always available for a chat. :)

@Verixia  Hey Isabelle, your story is just makes me remember me but I don't think I'm dying I think I'm sick and I will be down on the floor and then I see everything going falling apart, like I would fall, I stop earing and start shaking so much, I hate it. I feel so bad..!

2 hours ago, Overkill said:

Hey everybody ! ♥

I'm Deborah, the procrastination queen. I don't think I'm depressed, maybe overthinking, anxious and incapable of believing in myself (they probably all go together). I'm 22, I'm really shy and just can't socialize because it stresses me and makes me tell shit (but I wish I could). I always tried to be positive but seems I just can't: shit just keep happening to me and the people I love and when you think it's getting ok, it just gets worse. Maybe it's not that terrible, idk, I feel so weak, pessimistic and tired atm + school keeps annoying with shit even in the summer holiday :(

I don't speak english really well so it's pretty hard to tell what's on my mind. I just feel really sad these days.

BUT, I still have nice things in my life like weed, my cats, music and my friends and I try to focus on that to feel gooooooood :D

damn it feels good to see a group like that and all of you. Wish you all the best of luck, hoping everything will get better for us ?

I don't know any of you but feel free to talk to me if you need a listener, a french speaker or anything !

:bfstar:

@Overkill Hi Debora,you should be more confidents, believe in yourself. Put yorself up,start doing something like looking in the mirror and say " I'm pretty and a good person" It sounds weird here but will do better for you, when I saw that in a book I thought omg this is so stupid.. but it works! 

Edited by ISow

Important Information

By using Art Haven and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.