Art Haven

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resort GASR

This was a lot of fun, even though I died in the end! :kehehehe:

So looking forward to the next one~

Also congrats to the winners!

a big thank you to cain and everyone else who helped on this event, u guys the real g's cos im still alive bitches hahaha

@Cain u worked so hard on this my dude, and congratulations on probably one of the best events ive participated in!! now u can finally sleep my child

Lowkey glad I died, I love the grave badge :oobih:

Even tho I died early I really liked this event, it was fun to be apart of and I'd love to see more events of this type!

12 hours ago, Ayumi said:

@Kia so i was innocent after all. how could you blackmail me?? image

YOU STILL KILLED ME :lazetears:

@Alex GIRL I GOT U. I'm always lookin out for you :byaslove: @James I GOT U TOO, SIS

Cain can take care of himself, unless he is doin something dumb. Like trying to escape via trees. Or not listening to me when I tell him to join UP. 

THIS IS US: 

giphy.gif giphy.gif

Thank you guys for avenging the dead @Buni @Windows and congrats ofc, well deserved. :cutethumbsup: The dead can now rest in peace, me included because @Kia girl, i'm gon be careful from now on. :lluwotm8: cute but deadly was def the thing here.

Really glad i managed to fully stay with this event throughout the whole thing and it really just made my days a lot lighter, haven't had much time to play games lately so this was my amusement / game for the time and daaaaaamn i had a blast, i died but i DIED HAPPY. :ogoodshi:

This event was so well thought out and so super creative, like holy SHITE this was good on so many levels imo,  basically created a mini game . Bless the genius or  geniuses behind this and i'm totally up for a next event like this because i gotta GIT GUD.  LW8.gif

fr tho, amazing job y'all, this was so much fun and so cool to see so many ppl participate... i'm fkn blown away still

giphy.gif