• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Introduce Yourself!

Anna

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hiya! My name is Jack. I'm currently 19 years old and I love badges soso much.

I'm pretty fresh to the badger community when it comes to making/drawing them but I do enjoy buying/collecting whenever I can!

:lazeflirt:

• 5 months later...

Hello i just want to wish a Merry Christmas to all of you!! My name is Lisse i live in Colorado, i adore snow and winter time, I am a badge and art collector is an addiction.

I am a very compulsive art buyer and badges too. Also i am a Bimbo creator on Imvu  :lazeshydance:

• 1 year later...

Hi, I am Brooke but prefer to be called Puff. I love buying badges. I am Hufflepuff on Imvu. :) I mostly create and make art for my job at home making keychains and stickers. 

Important Information

By using Art Haven and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.