Jump to content
There was an unexpected issue during a file transfer that made display pictures appear broken. This will continue temporarily for the next 6-12 hours while the backup folder containing these images is added. ×
Art Haven
Kat

Antisocial | 1 |

Recommended Posts

original.gif

A N T I S O C I A L

About This Shop

Rules

Hello and welcome to Antisocial. Here my sister and I, @Kitsei, will be selling art of all kinds; sometimes even collaborations! Please feel free to follow the shop for any future premades or us ! Any sort of support will be greatly appreciated. 

 

  • Be respectful and patient
  • All GASR rules apply

  • No refunds

  • Only one text per premade

  • After your form has been posted and approved we will then send a money request.

  • PLEASE UN-CHECK YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS. IT'S NOT REQUIRED OR I WILL REFUND THE PAYMENT!

  • IF YOU CAN'T POST ON THIS TOPIC DUE TO BEING NEW TO GASR, PLEASE SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH THE FORM FILLED OUT!

PREMADES

mDPbTqo.png

1KisUBD.png

 1KisUBD.png

1KisUBD.png

Pettings
$17.00 USD  $10.00 USD 

Name
$$

Name

$$

Name
$$

1KisUBD.png

1KisUBD.png

1KisUBD.png

1KisUBD.png

Name

$$

Name

$$

Name

$$

Name
$$

 
Form

Sold Premades

light cherry blossom by DiegoVainillaPremade Namelight cherry blossom by DiegoVainilla ???

light cherry blossom by DiegoVainillaDesired Textlight cherry blossom by DiegoVainilla Kitsei | Kat

light cherry blossom by DiegoVainillaPaypal Emaillight cherry blossom by DiegoVainilla [email protected]

 

__by_kittyrocker-d9240mf.gif Click __by_kittyrocker-d9240mf.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Kat
  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼!
𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 .. 𝓗𝓪!
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓸𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓪𝓭𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮!

:klove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dayzie Thank you so much for the support ! It means a lot. We were really skeptical about making a premade shop ; but decided it was best if we did so that way our fans can simply follow our shop. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Princess said:

@Dayzie Thank you so much for the support ! It means a lot. We were really skeptical about making a premade shop ; but decided it was best if we did so that way our fans can simply follow our shop. 

𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱!
𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓮𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓭𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷! 
♥ 𝓢𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼!

:blove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. Where have i been that i haven;t seen your art before. Are any color changes available? (for future reffrence cause im soooooo gonnna be stalking in general)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Fujoshi Yes aha ; it was about time ! 

 

@Dayzie Thank you again. <3

 

@BlaspheMae We do not accept changes to current premades - but often do we post WIP(s) where people are allowed to pre-buy and pick the colors themselves. :) 
Also ; I'm not sure ? My sister and I have been around for quite some time now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Princess said:

@Fujoshi Yes aha ; it was about time ! 

 

@Dayzie Thank you again. <3

 

@BlaspheMae We do not accept changes to current premades - but often do we post WIP(s) where people are allowed to pre-buy and pick the colors themselves. :) 
Also ; I'm not sure ? My sister and I have been around for quite some time now. 

my eyes are open nowww and i will be stalking for those wips!!!!!!! <3 your guys art is so cuuuteee!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was thinking...

For those that want to grab sketches / WIP(s) up maybe Princess and I will create a tag list.

Do y'all think that would be a good idea?

We'd love to tag anyone who would be interested and you can remove yourself from the tagged list whenever you'd like. [ Just let us know. ]

But yeah; I think it would be a great idea to help those who want to grab'm up and pick their colours / change some things.

:cutehehed:

 

@Princess

What do you think?

Also you forgot to put the #(s) on the premades. 

 

@Everyone

Sorry for being late in joining the opening celebration party crew; I was asleep. 

LMAO.

Thank you all so much for the kind words and support.

Even if you aren't here to buy and just here to support it definitely helps!

Edited by Krissy
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Krissy said:

I was thinking...

For those that want to grab sketches / WIP(s) up maybe Princess and I will create a tag list.

Do y'all think that would be a good idea?

We'd love to tag anyone who would be interested and you can remove yourself from the tagged list whenever you'd like. [ Just let us know. ]

But yeah; I think it would be a great idea to help those who want to grab'm up and pick their colours / change some things.

:cutehehed:

 

@Princess

What do you think?

Also you forgot to put the #(s) on the premades. 

Yaaaassssssssssssss i would love to be added to anything holding a stuffed animal, have pink hair or red hairrrrrrrrr, or semi spooookkkyyy (for the season) :3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BlaspheMae

I'm unsure if we're going to have specific lists in regards to tagging like; "Halloween Tag List, Gothic Tag List, Girly Tag List"

I was hoping to just tag everyone who'm is interested in general because I don't think we could keep up with who'm likes what depending on the amount of people interested. 

I MIGHT CONSIDER THOUGH; IF IT'S LIKE SHORTENED DOWN TO 5 DIFFERENT STYLES. 

; A ; Thank you for giving me this recent idea. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Krissy said:

@BlaspheMae

I'm unsure if we're going to have specific lists in regards to tagging like; "Halloween Tag List, Gothic Tag List, Girly Tag List"

I was hoping to just tag everyone who'm is interested in general because I don't think we could keep up with who'm likes what depending on the amount of people interested. 

I MIGHT CONSIDER THOUGH; IF IT'S LIKE SHORTENED DOWN TO 5 DIFFERENT STYLES. 

; A ; Thank you for giving me this recent idea. 

oh that works toooo, if you decide to do any tagging after thinking about it i would deffinatly like to be on the list! <3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Krissy said:

I was thinking...

For those that want to grab sketches / WIP(s) up maybe Princess and I will create a tag list.

Do y'all think that would be a good idea?

We'd love to tag anyone who would be interested and you can remove yourself from the tagged list whenever you'd like. [ Just let us know. ]

But yeah; I think it would be a great idea to help those who want to grab'm up and pick their colours / change some things.

:cutehehed:

 

@Princess

What do you think?

Also you forgot to put the #(s) on the premades. 

 

@Everyone

Sorry for being late in joining the opening celebration party crew; I was asleep. 

LMAO.

Thank you all so much for the kind words and support.

Even if you aren't here to buy and just here to support it definitely helps!

YESS girl I love ya'lls work sign me up :lazeflirt:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About Us

Art Haven is an artistic marketplace that provides a platform for artists, crafters, and enthusiasts alike to buy and sell creative goods and services.

Recent News

Follow Us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using Art Haven and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy.