• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Positive Quotes for Anxiety

A lot of us suffer with anxiety of all types of levels that can paralyze or damage our life.

Sometimes just reading that someone cares or hearing the right words can help us break through our struggles.

Here you are free to share any inspiring words or quotes you want others to see to help them pull through and show that we care about others.

:bfpervyflirt:

• 1 month later...

This is something I learned:

We spend so much time caring about what others think but we never stop to think

What do I think about it?

I felt like...I was losing and forgetting about things I care about, forgetting I even am allowed to have an opinions for something

And not feel bad for it.

Archived