• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Three Lies and a Truth😈

I have 4 stories to tell about me but 1 of them is the truth.

Take a guess to find out which one it is :drooly:

Whoever guesses correctly gets to tell their own 3 lies and a truth for others to guess.

1. I know how to break dance

2. I can play the violin

3. Jersey Shore is my favorite show

4. I know how to skateboard

@HippieDippie

Hehe lovely I think there's some miscommunication 669697734_emoji_posi_nervoussmol.png.7ff06c36a7b917d32aba44865f946494.png.c464729514d542a290a2daa29e5ffaea.png

The goal is to spot the TRUTH out of the 4 sentences

Saying I know how to break dance was one of the lies, which is why I said, "I CAN'T dance for sheet lol"

The truth in that 4 sentences was that I can play the violin, which is what Loreien guessed.

I'll try to be a little more clearer on the guesses for next time, but go ahead and save that for your next win~ 648234913_emoji_posi_smilesmol.png.ad40c54a1f7a34da678dfe94580234fd.png

2 minutes ago, Posi said:

@HippieDippie

Hehe lovely I think there's some miscommunication 669697734_emoji_posi_nervoussmol.png.7ff06c36a7b917d32aba44865f946494.png.c464729514d542a290a2daa29e5ffaea.png

The goal is to spot the TRUTH out of the 4 sentences

Saying I know how to break dance was one of the lies, which is why I said, "I CAN'T dance for sheet lol"

The truth in that 4 sentences was that I can play the violin, which is what Loreien guessed.

I'll try to be a little more clearer on the guesses for next time, but go ahead and save that for your next win~ 648234913_emoji_posi_smilesmol.png.ad40c54a1f7a34da678dfe94580234fd.png

Oooof lordy x.x okay  lol  wellp i messed up x.x  everytime i look at it i read 3 truths and a lie  even thought its opposite *Grrrr* x.x i dont know why. im so upset with my self right now x.x 

@HippieDippie

Don't be!~

You're the most adorablest girl I know on this site.

I'm sure you were really excited to play lol

There's going to be plenty of opportunities for you to win trust me.

And I literally was trying to decide between 3 truths and a lie OR 3 lies and a truth also XD

I couldn't decide which one and I want to 3 truths and a lie but I don't want to add any more confusion lol

But don't feel bad, I go too fast in the fast lane sometimes ol

Archived