Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

♡ 𝒽𝒽𝑜𝓁𝓀𝑒'𝓈 art shop ♡ open!


Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, hholke said:

yay! are these colours okay? there wasnt a palette on the sheet so im not sure ><  
let me know if youd like anything changed :D

image.png.b62bf22249cfdee8d6534724365b7aaa.png

The colors are lovely honestly no changes😊

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2020 at 1:47 AM, Yuri said:

@hholke 

ok I accept also add pink nails too plz n ty

 

are these colours ok?  Also when i was colouring i remembered she has gloves on T_T 
Do you still want her to have nails? 

image.png.0919ba773b29d06c98eb1237783a78ae.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, hholke said:

are these colours ok?  Also when i was colouring i remembered she has gloves on T_T 
Do you still want her to have nails? 

image.png.0919ba773b29d06c98eb1237783a78ae.png

:klove:super cute and U right U can keep the gloves 😌


Edited by Yuri
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, hholke said:

sorry for the long wait :bhee: is this ok before i animate it? :)
Also you can send the $35 payment to "[email protected]" on paypal pleaseee! <3

image.png.bbdb93693a211923735f24fbc3869298.png

It’s pretty as for eyes make the same as OC:k3:


Edited by Yuri
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yuri said:

It’s pretty as for eyes make the same as OC:k3:

Ahh the ref is a lil small, but are you referring to the pupils? 

I see now your oc has the blue eye with a normal pupil, and the pink one as a heart, is that right?

let me know so i can get it perfect for ya! :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hholke said:

Ahh the ref is a lil small, but are you referring to the pupils? 

I see now your oc has the blue eye with a normal pupil, and the pink one as a heart, is that right?

let me know so i can get it perfect for ya! :)

Yes correct :klovee:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2020 at 2:23 PM, Yuri said:

𝓲 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓪 𝓭𝓹!

text: (colour, type, fonts here) Yuri❤️ (Like this) and pink bubble font

watermark: (optional)

style: (original, anime, body) anime  ofc 

refs: (❤️)

background: (❤️)

extras: (specific pose or expression)
add-ons: (
animations, or plushes) 

payment: ( total ) 30

here you are bb! sorry about the eyes >< 

i hope you like it ! 

yuri-small.gif.b550b9ea3884ca11fd0ee8f798d5ea08.gifyuri-big.gif.d7b5a5bc2f06ffdce643f6184a467856.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2020 at 8:02 AM, Morphene said:

The colors are lovely honestly no changes😊

sorry for the long wait >_<  are these colours okay before i animate it?  :)
also i think i forgot to tell you the total haha, it's 40! 30 base, 5 for assistant, and 5 for blinking! 

image.png.bc4753e91e13fdbad123225b9b3e778d.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hholke said:

sorry for the long wait >_<  are these colours okay before i animate it?  :)
also i think i forgot to tell you the total haha, it's 40! 30 base, 5 for assistant, and 5 for blinking! 

image.png.bc4753e91e13fdbad123225b9b3e778d.png

Yes colors are so lovely I will pm you my PayPal link if you want to send me an invoice for the dp

Link to post
Share on other sites

𝓲 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓪 𝓭𝓹!

text: Cat in Pink. Whichever font you think looks best

watermark: Mira

style: Anime

refs: Lilbe. Outfit , and Paci if possible (its okay if not) 

background: Up to you

extras: Expression and pose
add-ons:Blinking and Stuffie with the bow being a light blue instead 

payment: 40$

:blove:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2020 at 4:49 AM, Catt said:

𝓲 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓪 𝓭𝓹!

text: Cat in Pink. Whichever font you think looks best

watermark: Mira

style: Anime

refs: Lilbe. Outfit , and Paci if possible (its okay if not) 

background: Up to you

extras: Expression and pose
add-ons:Blinking and Stuffie with the bow being a light blue instead 

payment: 40$

:blove:

so cute!! accepted ofc! <3 i will get you a sketch soon :kcheeks:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2020 at 4:34 PM, Morphene said:
  Hide contents

𝓲 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓪 𝓭𝓹!

text: Green like on the bag, Bubble letters, name Isa

watermark: Morphene

style: anime

refs:  https://toyhou.se/7801627.isa

background: Pink with green crosses like her bag

extras: I would like her to be holding her little assistant in one arm and holding up her other hand as if to say hi(not moving or waving)
add-ons: Blinking, and her little assistant

payment: ( total )$45 I think

:blove:

 

heres your finished dps :D  i hope you like it! i had a lot of fun with your character <3

morphene.gif.a9adf3e8a0cc37c6b226da9913ba04cb.gifmorphene-big.gif.0f4ae422cf7ee7497cc5b0ce507633f7.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 8/18/2020 at 4:49 AM, Catt said:

𝓲 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓪 𝓭𝓹!

text: Cat in Pink. Whichever font you think looks best

watermark: Mira

style: Anime

refs: Lilbe. Outfit , and Paci if possible (its okay if not) 

background: Up to you

extras: Expression and pose
add-ons:Blinking and Stuffie with the bow being a light blue instead 

payment: 40$

:blove:

hi bb! here's your sketch :D  im obsessed with it so i hope you like it!

let me know if you'd like anything changed :kcheeks:

( i wasnt sure if you wanted the ears or not, so heres a vr with both :D)
(( also, i'm not sure if i'll be able to add on the beads on the paci since its so small x_x i hope thats ok ))

image.png.41e27685d2a1907395ebb5756d9496e9.pngimage.png.cabd50ac205b6dd28d4af1ebbb88cc21.png


Edited by hholke
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hholke said:

hi bb! here's your sketch :D  im obsessed with it so i hope you like it!

let me know if you'd like anything changed :kcheeks:

( i wasnt sure if you wanted the ears or not, so heres a vr with both :D)
(( also, i'm not sure if i'll be able to add on the beads on the paci since its so small x_x i hope thats ok ))

image.png.41e27685d2a1907395ebb5756d9496e9.pngimage.png.cabd50ac205b6dd28d4af1ebbb88cc21.png

Awww she looks absolutely adorable and exactly how I pictured. Definitely want her ears. It's okay to not have the beads on the paci. Just the color scheme is good. Aww I love it. Especially the stuffed animal and her face. I can send the money whenever you're ready as well. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

By using Art Haven and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy.