• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Open Community  ·  171 members  ·  Free

Pro Gamers

Dungeons & Dragons

Kiphine

(I hope this topic is OK)

I am a brand new D&D player, this is my very first campaign. So I started this to see if there are any others on GASR that also like to roll the dice :D

I want to show you my new D&D character, Aralynn the wood elf sorcerer/cleric.

She left her home town because a higher power, a half good named Suudimus spoke to her and told her that he needed her assistance & saw great potential in her.

She's a bit of an airhead but she always looks out for her friends.

Also she loves bubbles.

LOVES bubbles.

image.png.7a28cfd552b67856606a953ede3005c9.png

I was playing a tiefling rogue for a little while but I wasn't feeling the character yet because I had her as very charasmatic but I had never done anything to do with roleplaying & I was feeling pretty uncomfortable.

So my GM let me switch characters without killing her off because I want to play her in another campaign once I feel more comfortable.

This is my rogue, Tiavie Shatterstar. Art was done by Miniimae.

Spoiler

art_by_miniimae_tumblr_by_sweetonmylips-dcnywhj.jpg.f2e4f20f66ad65c7703f33daf9145fd2.jpg

Archived