• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Angie

If a lot of people participate, I'll have a price for winners. By a lot, I'm thinking 6 people maybe? There are 12 people in the group, including me. 

All I ask is to please be honest with your results, and if something doesn't apply to you but you need it to make Bingo don't.

Alright here is the empty version for you all to fill out:

697597363_ArtistsBingo.jpg.91cff51073d63fee924681b2ee10f66b.jpg

A/N: This is for all artists so if you want some of your friends to play that's totally fine! This group is not exclusively for iPad Art members since anyone can admire the art made here, only the artwork posted in the gallery needs to be iPad Art.

Archived