Art Haven
Martinus

IMAGINE - (4 SOLD, 3 UP!)

Had to shovel both snow and dirt to get this shoppu outta the grave before giving it some more lives! Also gave it a smol bath to get all that dirt off! Who's ready for some new artsu?! ♥

200.gif

• Upvote 1

Thank you so much for helping me so quickly @Caedis I really appreciate it! You're lightning quick. :bfahh:

Two new DPs up!! Golden Dragon and Faith, check out the first post! <3

• Like 4

AGgQFwi.jpg

PREMADE NAME: Faith

PREMADE PRICE: $50

MY NAME: Cyme

SMALL TEXT: Cymette

E-MAIL: Will DM if accepted!

• Like 1

I'm here to quickly update on the fact that I am back. (I had been hospitalized.) And I will get to answer you guys asap! Thank you for your support and interest always. :bfahh:

• Like 3

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO! :otrololol:

My apologies it really has been a while since I let something hear from me. :psobbing: I've been in between working on a lot of personal art, opening for commissions and just taking it easy until I felt entirely better again.

Let me first reply on some older posts in here, that I've missed:

On 12/28/2019 at 4:48 AM, Fehker said:

Any males coming soon ?

@Fehker Yes, there's multiple males coming up in my next premade set! :lazedances:

On 12/30/2019 at 2:57 PM, Hiroki said:

Welcome back! hope that you are feeling better now

Thank you @Hiroki <3 I am feeling much better, although I've been off track just in general but am really taking care of myself which I consider most priority given I've been incredible ill throughout December. I had a case of noro-virus, which was neglected by a lot of doctors despite having Diabetes type 1. I ended up hospitalized with a serious deficiency of a lot of important building blocks for your body, especially Kalium - Which ended up with me having heart problems, and I could barely find strength to even shower alone or brush my teeth. I was hospitalized for a period of almost 10 days.

ABOUT PREMADES 

I'm working on a set of 8 display pictures though, variating in themes from angels, to darker themed pieces - yet all of them are super colourful and most are themed around the heart and filled with pink hues - Valentines day is coming!! :phearteyes: And I couldn't resist letting that inspire me a little.

So now it is up to you guys - Will I tease the first four display pictures, or shall I wait till the 10th, when I will post them all? It's up to you, just write if you already want to see them!! :kkekecreep:

Edited by Martinus
  • Like 7

Man that's awful! :d8: smh why are they like this :angri:, regardless tho! :bfpervy: I am glad to see you feeling better now! god bless. :byaslove:

• Like 1

I suspect they were being too optimistic especially it being christmas, so they had send me home only to realise I didn't just have a normal stomach flu. :psobbing:Really weird stuff but I am glad to be okay as well! :psmile:

Geez, doctors shouldnt neglect patients just because of being "optimistic" they gotta follow facts and science. But yeah, I understand some belittle whatever you have as something small and itll go eventually but then after further investigation, they realize what it really is. May you always stay healthy my dude. :walove:

• Like 1