• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

✶starry-night✶ Custom OPEN

Kuy

flashing-heart-divider-by-nerdy-pixel-gi Order form flashing-heart-divider-by-nerdy-pixel-gi

Single/couple: single
 Screenies: here ♥
Background color: whichever color you
 think fits ♥
Text: Amy
Extras: -

Advice: i have all the accessories in other screenshots and a naked screenie for you to work on ♥ 

credits/paypal: credits
Bribery: -
Total: 13k

Edited by Jimin

flashing-heart-divider-by-nerdy-pixel-gi Order form flashing-heart-divider-by-nerdy-pixel-gi

Single/couple: couple
                                                                                         Screenies: 
hiResNoBg2-2.png.8bb4afde74ad8c6b25eeee1a3f22362a.pnghiResNoBg3.png.afa0829e0eb7ee0aca7553a5e382e87c.png(could you make my shirt strapless?)
                                                                                         Background color: Purple_Red_026-01.png.eb115b73180cc176bb57cade2f2f6dfe.pngsomething like this
                                                                                         Text: Kunt (one with nose piercing) and Versa (one with heart tattoo)
                                                                                         Extras: Could you put little white dots in the back to look like stars? And if it's possible, do you also do gifs so that it looks like the stars are sparkling a little? (If not that's fne, please tell to let me know.) And also we'd like a bit more highlight on our cheeks. Could the avatars also be about the same height? Kunt infront and Versa in back, but not too far apart so that it kind of looks like we're side by side but Versa is a little to the back.
                                                                                         Advice: 
imageproxy-2.png.91b9203ebce97a37ef461954dba1392b.pngimageproxy-1.png.b4bb071097f4e8ca6598d23a4c8e6dfa.pngimageproxy.png.44036a3f517f30a9f5a1d68f0ccf7082.pngwe really like these artworks, and the pose that Fyrz and Fyrs is in.

Bribery: 6k
                                                                                         Total: 30k 

thank you!!!

Edited by versa
  • Like 1

Screenies: 
hiResNoBg3.png.954537330dc8598cb39caff8878b3f2f.png
                                                                                         Background color: pink
                                                                                         Text: Versa
                                                                                         Extras: please add a black choker with a heart in the middle of it or hanging down from it like the picture below.
                                                                                         Advice: 
imageproxy.png.230351539475fa1ac468b7cc5e87bfac.pngi like this soft style, but could you make my cleavage show more? also, can you make both eyes blinking as a GIF?

credits/paypal: credits + 6k for GIF (if possible)
                                                                                         Total: 19k

On 12/28/2018 at 2:35 PM, Kuy said:

flashing-heart-divider-by-nerdy-pixel-gi Order form flashing-heart-divider-by-nerdy-pixel-gi

Single/couple: Couple
Screenies: Snap_EVX1uoUnIf845516504.pngSnap_cMCdkOnWt1919871954.png
Background color: Black and white with pink sparkles or pink looking stars 

Text: Dios (Male), Diosa (Female)
Extras: Can you add Daddy's Girl Somewhere in the picture, either near the breast or neck even if its ontop of the clothing along the neck.

Advice:  Have tons of fun and take your time :3 We are in no rush. I love the way Fyrz and Fyrs are positioned. Here are some ideas on clothing and accesories.

credits/paypal: $15.00
Bribery: $5.00
Total: $20.00

On 12/28/2018 at 2:35 PM, Kuy said:

Screenies: Siren, Siren 2Hair Style, Hair Color, 

Background color: teal, dark greys, blue, white, black                                                                                              cloud/rock
Text: TEE

Extras: i dont want it mature, so the boobs dont have to have nipples or anything just the siren doesnt have a top on in the photo, i would also love to have a tail if you can do that.... in the background

Advice: have fun with it! 

Bribery: tips
Total: 13-16k (depending on how you feel) + tips

Edited by Alopha

@Kuy

Single/couple:  Couple
Screenies: -- Lots of options found here: xxx I also mentioned my top 4 screenies. 
Background Color: Night Sky with Stars | In front of a lake at night | An Alley | NightClub |
Hotel Window at Night in front of Skyline | Modern Apartment | = I like to give you lots of ideas 

Text: Either Stella & JP or J+S or Vudu & JayPaul 

Extras: A tattoo of J, or JP on her and S or Stella on me either on arms, chest, heart, leg. I'll let you decide.

Advice: You've done an edit for me before, and I like you're creative style, so However you see fit.  

credits/paypal: Paypal

Bribery: Tips

Total: 13USD + Tips

PS: Can you please do the request payment thing from me like we did last time

Screenies: Avi
Background color:  maybe a light pastel purple

Text: Ablaze
Extras: - Just slow blink and a Collar around the neck saying "Daddy's"

Advice: -