• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

✶starry-night✶ Custom OPEN

Single/couple: Single
                                                                                         Screenies:  Clickyy // OCS I really like Ordina but it's up to you.

Background color:  Black/Grey
                                                                                         Text:  Foal
                                                                                         Extras: Piercings as per refs, or blinking if poss? 
                                                                                         Advice:  Honestly have fun, I really like dark/demonic :) 

credits/paypal: Paypal
                                                                                         Bribery: 3$
                                                                                     Total:  $10 (I'm british, so I'm not too sure how to send USD but I'm sure I can figure it out)

Edited by Foal

flashing-heart-divider-by-nerdy-pixel-gi Order form flashing-heart-divider-by-nerdy-pixel-gi

Single/couple: Single
                                                                                         Screenies: x
                                                                                         Background color: pink
                                                                                         Text: Cappster
                                                                                         Extras: little hearts in her hair?
                                                                                         Advice: just make it a valentine theme

credits/paypal: paypal
                                                                                         Bribery: n/a
                                                                                         Total: 7

Hi with this message I would like to apologize and let you guys know my reason for the tardiness, I have been waiting for a medical visit for 1 year and finally they have called me and for this reason I have been going a lot to the doctor to get some tests, these weeks I will pick up the work and get back on track with the orders my most sincerest apologies. I am truly sorry for the wait and inconvenience this may have caused, I agree to give it my all with these orders that I will finish gradually within these next few weeks that are coming up.

• Like 8

21 hours ago, Kuy said:

Hi with this message I would like to apologize and let you guys know my reason for the tardiness, I have been waiting for a medical visit for 1 year and finally they have called me and for this reason I have been going a lot to the doctor to get some tests, these weeks I will pick up the work and get back on track with the orders my most sincerest apologies. I am truly sorry for the wait and inconvenience this may have caused, I agree to give it my all with these orders that I will finish gradually within these next few weeks that are coming up.

Hope everything goes well for you!

• Like 1