• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

✶starry-night✶ Custom OPEN

Kuy

flashing-heart-divider-by-nerdy-pixel-gi Order form flashing-heart-divider-by-nerdy-pixel-gi

Single/couple: single 
Screenies: 123
Background color: anything dark, preferably navy!
Text: Maddie
Extras: nothing really -- I 
just want to keep the collar there!
Advice
I love the one in your examples with the text "Day" -- I would love that pose! please keep the theme dark. anything bloody is fine -- blood dripping from the mouth, bruises, etc -- is fine too!

credits/paypal: credits
Bribery: 

Total: 13k (+ more, if the collar is extra)

Edited by Mordea

Single/couple: single
 Screenies: Screenie ♥
Background color:  gothic

Text: Theo
Extras: - add eyebrows please, and give her a split tongue drooling blood please ♥ 

Advice: just make her look badass gothic

credits/paypal: credits
Bribery: tips
Total: 13k+ tips

Thanks in advance ♥ ♥ 

flashing-heart-divider-by-nerdy-pixel-gi Order form flashing-heart-divider-by-nerdy-pixel-gi

Single/couple: couple
Screenies: x  (edited screenie to be transparent background)
Background color: anything dark and gorey
Text:  short guy (Antee) tall guy (Para)
Extras: maybe some blood on one or both of their faces dripping. Also a heart somewhere.

Advice:  Have fun~

credits/paypal: paypal
Bribery: 

Total: $13

Edited by Anteedote
  • Like 1

Single/couple: Single
Screenies: x or x
Background color: Light pink
Text: wysp
Extras: Eyes a lighter brown and some sparkles
Advice: Nope!

Credits/paypal: Paypal
Bribery: $3
Total: $10

No idea if you have a certain amount of people you're working on or not in the shop, can always come back if you're full though!! 

Single/couple: Single 
                                                                                         Screenies: 
                                                                                         Background color: Surprise me ^_^
                                                                                         Text: Briznessa
                                                                                         Extras: I only ask that you keep the piercings and tattoos if possible, if not I understand
                                                                                         Advice: Have fun with it; I lowkey just want it to be a full on surprise

credits/paypal: 13k Credits
                                                                                         Bribery: 
                                                                                         Total: 13k

flashing-heart-divider-by-nerdy-pixel-gi Order form flashing-heart-divider-by-nerdy-pixel-gi

Single/couple: Couple

Screenie:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=e87f27f0837c003chiResNoBg1.png.99992fe77faa3bfb97180df6de6b3558.png
                                                                                         Background color: Pink/Cute/Kawaii
                                                                                         Text: Awhz (Female) FDB (Male)
                                                                                         Extras: Could you add star freckles to my face and possible make one side

of my hair pink and the other side black. White eyelashes on female please and a tattoo on him somewhere saying Kiki :Pgrande1.png.06bff3ca8f56b3c7554dba5e6985ec2e.png.96ab497edaea592c60b985745caf562e.png

Refernce pics below :3

1b3a05cf9e8e7a4d0b3622a0f7de2714.jpg.7579d7a94ded07d3bbd73f164497cc6d.jpgth.jpg.47c4c3a28707fceabb869d94c43fbc1b.jpg
                                                                                         Advice: Keep it cute and have fun with it :klovee: Feel free to remove things from

his face.

credits/paypal: Credits
                                                                                         Bribery: 3k
                                                                                         Total: 27k

Edited by Awhz

Adding more