• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Introduction/About you

Just tell me about yourself. Anything you want. Who you are, what you love. What helps you and so on

I'm Miranda but everyone calls me Cat. I'm 21 years of age. I have depression and social anxiety. I absolutely adore cats, art and nerdy things. Normally when life is getting to me I talk it out with my boyfriend, cuddle with my cat or try to distract myself with a show or gaming. 

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:29 AM, Rendor said:

Just tell me about yourself. Anything you want. Who you are, what you love. What helps you and so on

I'm Miranda but everyone calls me Cat. I'm 21 years of age. I have depression and social anxiety. I absolutely adore cats, art and nerdy things. Normally when life is getting to me I talk it out with my boyfriend, cuddle with my cat or try to distract myself with a show or gaming. 

Hi Miranda! I am Ingrid, 24yo. 

I also like art. That's why I manly come on Gasr. To look at the beautiful art. What helps me with my struggles is music, reading, walking alone, crying… Lol. Sometimes you just got to cry out the bad emotions. :cutehehed:

1 hour ago, Inerlime said:

Hi Miranda! I am Ingrid, 24yo. 

I also like art. That's why I manly come on Gasr. To look at the beautiful art. What helps me with my struggles is music, reading, walking alone, crying… Lol. Sometimes you just got to cry out the bad emotions. :cutehehed:

Hey Ingrid. It's great to meet you. I come on gasr for the same reason too. There's so much beauty in all the creativity. I completely understand. Crying helps as well. It's best to let it all out then bottle everything up inside. 

13 hours ago, Rendor said:

Hey Ingrid. It's great to meet you. I come on gasr for the same reason too. There's so much beauty in all the creativity. I completely understand. Crying helps as well. It's best to let it all out then bottle everything up inside. 

Your DP is really pretty. You draw so well btw! 

2 hours ago, Inerlime said:

Your DP is really pretty. You draw so well btw! 

Aww thank you. I really appreciate that. Your do is really pretty too :kcheeks: is it an oc

1 hour ago, Inerlime said:

Yeah it's an OC. I've made an OC that is a vampire inspired by me lol. 

That's really cool. She's very pretty. ^~^ i actually have a vampire oc too but she's much darker 

6 hours ago, Inerlime said:

Ah sweet, may I see?

Yeah totally. This is my stash info about her 💗  just so you can read about her personality if you want and I put a picture of her. We should probably private message so we don't keep filling up this topic just in case the group does ever get people 

cat_by_cyclopsprince-dbn2fvu.png

Archived