Art Haven

Sai

♥ La Mamacita's Layouts ♥ | CLOSED

- Update from Jan 6, 2019 - 

• The shop is closed.
  • Implemented a big diversity of prices and styles. Gonna be buying vip to create more stickers for the new higher prices lol.
  • Added bribe slots for 5 usd (layouts orders) and 8 usd (layout + products page orders).
  •  Goal: 0 / 300 USD. 

562452795_table1.png.b5c47a17b6e53ce2d58efb331da68522.png

A B O U T

C O N T A C T  /  L I N K S

• IMVU: Saiph
  • Note: my english is not the best, I'm sorry ;w;
  • If ArtHaven is having maintenance we may communicate through discord, my user is Saiph#9101.

I M V U 

C U S T O M S  S H O P

F A Q

T A B  1

T A B  2

T A B  3

A B O U T   M Y   S H O P

I N F O R M A T I O N

F R E E  E X T R A S

I'm doing layouts and products pages! 

From now (March 30, 2019) I'll be posting WIPS on here, if you want them to be private please let me know!*

• Available  just  for 1 user.
  • Full customization by the user.
  •  New!  Implemented Bribe orders for +5 USD. If you're ordering a bundle (layout + products page) the bribe price it's 8 USD.

You can request any of these for free! 

• Multiple boxes / divs, tabs and button links.
  • Youtube video / music
  • Customized marquee bar.
  • Scrollable gallery.
  • Products box / updates box.
  • Recent visitors / badges panel inside the layout.
  • Layout designs fonts. Please request a 100% free font.
  • Customized scroll bar.
  • Customized body text.
  • Add your oc transparent image.
  • Free to use (and for commercial purposes) vectors, shapes, png's, backgrounds, etc.

P A Y M E N T

• Paypal: You must provide your Paypal email and I'll send you an invoice.
  • Credits (CT / help ticket / live chat): send them to Saiph, please.
  • Credits via sticker: 5k • 10k • 15k • 20k • 25k • 30k

Depending on the amount, you can also buy a sticker, or multiple ones +/or send the rest of the credits via CT / help ticket / live chat.

R U L E S

All ArtHaven rules apply.

The rules may change / more will be added - Last edited: November 27, 2019.

GENERAL RULES

Spoiler

1. By ordering you accept all the my rules. Any violation will provoke to be blacklisted.

2. Is strictly prohibited to modify, giveaway, share, trade, resell, copy, trace, use as a base or highly reference all of my artwork and coding works, or any part of them. The buyer just acquires the personal use rights. Violating this rule will mean an instant blacklist and the revocation of the artwork/coding without a refund. DMCA will be placed if needed.

3. If I open both of my shops at the same time, my layouts shop will be my priority due their complexity.

4. All my works are best viewed on Windows and on Chrome browser.

5. My GASR/ArtHaven and email/Discord slots will be the same.

6. I accept private orders.

7. NSFW forms MUST be send via PM or posted as "MATURE CONTENT".

8. I have the right to decline your order.

9. Please fill correctly the respective form, be assertive and don’t forget to copy the form’s header as well. If your form is incorrect I’ll let you know the mistakes, but it won’t be accepted until it’s fixed.

10. If you want to make a gift just write "yes" to the "-Is a gift?:" part from the form and specify the user's nick. Is not possible to gift to an user that’s blacklisted.

11. All orders require a filedrive account to save your code. You will need to PM me the access so, please choose a silly or funny password.

12. I accept payments via Paypal (PM your email to send the invoice) and IMVU credits (sticker, help ticket, DT, Live chat). You must make the payment in time and provide proof of the payment (screenshot).

13. No refunds (unless I make an error), but you can cancel your order before paying.

14. You can choose to receive all the code and stuff in your email instead of via PM / filedrive.

15. Don't remove or cover my credits.

16. I don’t accept extra changes after your order is paid unless is a nick / tab / button link changes, and they will have an extra cost. Just your first change will be free.
17. If you purchase any NSFW themed artwork you must keep it for AP viewers / R18 space, I'm not responsible if you get flagged.

CUSTOM RULES

Spoiler

1. Don’t rush me. The process duration will depend of my disponibility; when I’m on my university course I’ll be slow, depending on the complexity of your order, the process can take the maximum of 1-2 months. On the other hand, when I’m on vacations the process will be fast, the maximum of time your order can take is 1 week (from the moment I start working on it).

2. Bribe orders will take priority.

3. Please don't order if you would like your oc to be added to your order but it's not finished yet, or you haven't ordered it.

4. The unique way to take the next available slot is by correctly filling the respective form. The same for waitlist slots. If you’re making changes to your form please let me know it ASAP.

5. I won't be accepting hold ups anymore, if you have any kind of personal matter you must cancel the order. If you stop replying my messages or posts about your order for 1 week, I’ll cancel it.

6. After accepting your order I'll make a sketch, on this step you can request big changes until you're completely satisfied.

7. During the process (after the sketch step) you can only request light changes. Big changes will have an extra cost.

8. Canceled orders will be sold as premades, necessary changes will be made if your order contains your OC.

9. You can make the payment at any time after the sketch part, but I highly recommend doing it until your order is finished. After your order is finished you have 3 days to make the respective payment. Just keep on mind, even if you pay before the order is finished but during the process you request extras or big changes, an additional payment will be charged.

10. Don't request similar works from my previous customs or exclusives, don't ask me to copy someones else artwork.

11. Any material you request to be used / highly referenced is strictly required you have the rights to use it, or it must be free to use for commercial purposes (this also applies with fonts).

E X A M P L E S

For more examples click on here

SIMPLE / MINIMALIST 

Spoiler

167533947_waifuslayoutexample.thumb.png.db5e3dd00debaf951a592e67dd19bf25.png

1461370119_minesample.thumb.png.1891772bb30acbaa25b479a1d14c954c.png

STANDARD 

Spoiler

1640582105_LiLMooMoolayoutsample.thumb.png.0a0f9ea05b10048aa0eebe5e89deb83d.png

617400951_Submissiveslayoutpreview.thumb.png.9f329510a0cd606b453437df8b7aa5e9.png

STANDARD + ANIMATED 

Spoiler

(floating buttons)

1106907887_Hairclipslayoutpreview.thumb.png.74ee6d31218b68b0b5fc2f80d5c93301.png

437926302_Eifeccustomlayoutpreview.thumb.png.d97325015a0303c991fa531c51215f4a.png

PIXEL ART 

Spoiler

60289559_hairclipslayoutpreview.thumb.png.c2c0f8f4ac4ba7218f84fca0453fe700.png

I N F O R M A T I O N

T E R M I N O L O G Y  •  S T Y L E S

P R I C E S  •  P A I D  E X T R A S  •  B U N D L E

TERMINOLOGY 

Spoiler

- Button links: all layouts will have these type of buttons unless requested. They're meant to be for external links, for example: Add, Msg, Chat, Block, Report, ArtHaven, FB, IG, IMVU Shop.

- Tabs: these are for each layout section and are available only for dynamic div and iframe layouts. By clicking them you can navigate through the layout, and the main box content will change every time you click each one of them. Examples: Home, about, loves, friends, art, support, extra, faq, etc.

- DIV layout: won't have tabs, just button links. You can request multiple boxes / divs. This is the best option if writing too much information isn't your cup of tea.

- iFrame layouts: they have multiple tabs and you will need a filedrive account to host all the information and to change it.

- Dynamic DIV: has multiple tabs for each section like iframe layouts but all the text remains in the entire layout code, you don't need a filedrive account to edit the information.

- Filedrive: this website hosts text, images, videos, etc., and codes. It will help me to host all the text for each section of your layout (home, about, loves, etc.). Each file will be added to the layout's code. I will request you to create an account even if you're ordering a div layout or a products page because it helps me to deliver all your code; even it's a good way to save it!

STYLES 

For all my orders there are different styles

(you may check them in the examples section)

• Simple / minimalist: minimum decoration (like borders, sparkles) and the size is usually small or medium. This style doesn't include png's, shapes, vectors or custom drawings.

EASY STYLES 

• Standard: ordinary works. You can request decoration as vectors, png's and shapes with no extra cost. If you want a custom drawing, pixel art or decoration made 100% by me please check the "EXTRAS" section.
  • Standard & animated (some CSS details): Basically the standard style with animated buttons, text, etc. You can also request animations like floating buttons or any part of the layout / product page.

COMPLICATED STYLES 

• Pixel art: will have pixel art details 100% made by me.
  •  New!  Full CSS: Everything is based on CSS codes and animations. Minimum graphic design.
  • Mixed 1 (standard + animated + custom drawings): standard layout with some simple animations (CSS coding) and custom drawings 100% made by me. 
  •  New!  Mixed 2 (Full CSS + custom drawings): Everything is based on CSS coding and animations. All drawings and decoration are made 100% by me.

BRIBE: 5 USD • Bundle: 8 USD 

STARTING PRICES - DEPEND ON THE DIFFICULTY 

Dynamic / iFrame LAYOUTS 

• Simple / minimalist: 5 USD  10K 

EASY STYLES 

• Standard: 15 USD  30k
  • Standard & animated (some CSS details): 20 USD  40k

COMPLICATED STYLES 

• Pixel art: 25 USD 50k
  • Full CSS: 30 USD  60k
  • Mixed 1 (standard + animated + custom drawings): 35 USD  70k
  • Mixed 2 (Full CSS + custom drawings): 40 USD  80k

DIV LAYOUTS 

For the simple / minimalist style the price will be 5 USD  10K

• Easy styles: 10 USD • 20K
  • Complicated styles: 20 USD • 40K

PRODUCTS PAGES

Will include preview of the product, description, banner box and products box

For the simple / minimalist style the price will be 5 USD  10K

• Easy styles: 15 USD • 30K
  • Complicated styles: 25 USD • 50K

PAID EXTRAS 

THESE ARE FREE FOR COMPLICATED STYLES

• Cursor: 1 USD 2k 
  • Background: 2.50 USD 5k
  • Custom drawings (digital or pixel art): +2.50 USD • 5k

OTHER PAID EXTRAS 

• Big changes after the sketch part: 2.50 USD 5k to 5 USD 10K
  • Nicks, tabs & button links changes: 1.50 USD 3k (each change)

BUNDLE: LAYOUT + PRODUCTS PAGE 

Layout price + products page price = total

No discounts this time, sorry uvu.

F O R M S

Form 

Spoiler

Form: 

• Normal or bribe?:
  • Is a gift?:
  • IMVU Nick:
  • Public or private wips sharing?:
  • What would you like?:
  • DIV, Dynamic DIV or iFrame?:
  • Style: please choose a style from the " Styles" part.
  • Sizes: you can leave this part empty.
  • Refs, colors, theme: you can choose a palette from here, also add a ref layout for boxes positions. Please add multiple references they help me a lot! <3
  • Design font: you can get it from here, it has to be 100% free. Artistic freedom it's also okay.
  • Button links and tabs: default are for button links add, message, chat, block & report. / for iframe tabs Home, about, Loves, Support & FAQ.
  • Extras: check the free & paid extras part.
  • Filedrive access: PM.
  • Payment method (paypal / credits): you can PM me your email.

Form: I want layout + products page (bundle) 

Spoiler

Form: I want layout + products page (bundle) 

• Normal or bribe?: 
  • Is a gift?: 
  • IMVU Nick: 
  • Public or private wips sharing?:
  • DIV, Dynamic DIV or iFrame?:
  • Style of the layout and products page: please choose a style from the " Styles" part.
  • Sizes: you can leave this part empty.
  • Refs, colors, theme: you can choose a palette from here, also add a ref layout for boxes positions. Please add multiple references they help me a lot! <3
  • Design font: you can get it from here, it has to be 100% free. Artistic freedom it's also okay.
  • Button links and tabs: please add the ones for the layout and the ones for the products page.
  • Extras: check the free & paid extras part.
  • Filedrive access: PM.

N O R M A L  S L O T S  (3/10)

B R I B E  S L O T S (0/5)

SLOTS

ORDER

STATUS PAID 
1. PM order Layout Finished Yes
2. PM order Layout Resumed No
3. PM order Products page Not started No
4. Reserved Reserved Reserved -
5. Reserved Reserved Reserved -
6. Reserved Reserved Reserved -
7. Reserved Reserved Reserved -
8. Reserved Reserved Reserved -
9. Reserved Reserved Reserved -
10. Reserved Reserved Reserved -

SLOTS

ORDER

STATUS PAID 
1. Reserved Reserved Reserved -
2. Reserved Reserved Reserved -
3. Reserved Reserved Reserved -
4. Reserved Reserved Reserved -
5. Reserved Reserved Reserved -

W A I T L I S T

S L O T S

O R D E R

1. Reserved Reserved
2. Reserved Reserved
3. Reserved Reserved
4. Reserved Reserved
5. Reserved Reserved

T A G  L I S T

If you request (by replying this topic) to be added to the taglist, you will be tagged when this shop is opening & when I post a premade layout :bgoodjob:

@PastelHiccups @Coffinshake

Credits: Header made & owned by [email protected] • Click here if you're interested on getting one! :-)

Edited by Sai
  • Like 4

194116284_table2.png.da6fbaa107e6e677965a8d17ad9c5b66.png

P R E M A D E S:  R U L E S

The rules may change / more will be added - Last edited: Dec 11, 2019.

Spoiler

1. All premades are just for one user unless stated otherwise; for example in case of semi-exclusives (for 5 - 10 users), or mass sales.

2. First come, first serve.

3. The only way to claim the premade is by filling correctly the form.

4. 2 days to pay after I accept your order.

5. No changes in the design unless stated otherwise, changeable premades and PYOC’s will have their own available changes. Don’t request big / unlisted changes.

P R E M A D E S

P R E M A D E   N A M E: ______

P R I C E

A V A I L A B L E  C H A N G ES

S T A T U S

Text hereee

Text hereee

Text hereee

F O R M S

PREMADE Form 

Spoiler

PREMADE Form 

• Is a gift?:
  • Nick:
  • Premade: #__
  • Tabs / links: buttons are just for iFrame layouts (home, about, friends, loves) / links can be "add, msg, catalog"
  • Filedrive access: please PM.

PYOC PREMADE Form 

Spoiler

PYOC PREMADE Form 

• Is a gift?:
  • Nick:
  • Premade: #__
  • Layout style: please choose a style from the " Styles" part (from the first table)
  • Tabs / links: buttons are just for iFrame layouts (home, about, friends, loves) / links can be "add, msg, catalog"
  • Filedrive access: please PM.
  • Extras: check the top table for available extras. Also it depends of the sketch.
  • Colors: you can choose a palette from here.
  • Design font: from here, it has to be 100% free

S O L D  P R E M A D E S

Credits: Header made & owned by [email protected] • Click here if you're interested on getting one! :-)

Edited by Sai
  • Like 1
Just now, Luxor said:

these are such nice homepages :drooly:

Ohmy! thank you so much~ :klove:

1 minute ago, Sora said:

Me encantan uwu 

22 minutes ago, Cheese said:

where were you when I still used imvu :odead: - these are so nice!! Goodluck <3

Aww uwu thank you so much! :klove:

• Like 1

After I finish the 2 last orders I will open 3 slots for orders and 5 for waitlist~ :klove:

1 minute ago, Carvings said:

Hey Sai, are you open to more ap layouts? 

Yes! and you mean access pass layouts? :eue:

54 minutes ago, Carvings said:

Yeah! I will pm you! 

Thank you :klove:

awtsu love your layouts T.T i wish i have credits to request to you a asian fusion theme:lazetears:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, MeiTzu said:

awtsu love your layouts T.T i wish i have credits to request to you a asian fusion theme:lazetears:

Aw thank you! :klove: