• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

The lonely ...

Inerlime

11 hours ago, Inerlime said:

I feel so lonely and all alone in the world. If anyone feels so... Post... 

I understand that feeling completely. In the end though you just have to remember that it's okay and you have people that love you. Talking it out with a friend/family member can help too. If there's no one.  You can message me or anyone else that joins I'm sure. I don't know if that's helpful but just wanted to let you know you aren't alone

15 hours ago, Rendor said:

I understand that feeling completely. In the end though you just have to remember that it's okay and you have people that love you. Talking it out with a friend/family member can help too. If there's no one.  You can message me or anyone else that joins I'm sure. I don't know if that's helpful but just wanted to let you know you aren't alone

Yea i try to be strong but when everyone ignores your existance eventually makes you feel sick... Thank you tho!! 

2 hours ago, Inerlime said:

Yea i try to be strong but when everyone ignores your existance eventually makes you feel sick... Thank you tho!! 

Its good you're trying to be strong though. Maybe you should try to think more positively which I tell people all the time. I know it's hard even I'm still practicing. You just have to start small. Say one good thing about yourself or the day everyday even if its something as simple as "I look good today" , "I existence" or even on the good days maybe even "I don't feel sick and I won't today".  It'd also be good to let family and friends know how you feel which again I know is hard that's something I'm learning still too but sometimes they don't really understand or see how you feel or what's going on. 

2 hours ago, Rendor said:

Its good you're trying to be strong though. Maybe you should try to think more positively which I tell people all the time. I know it's hard even I'm still practicing. You just have to start small. Say one good thing about yourself or the day everyday even if its something as simple as "I look good today" , "I existence" or even on the good days maybe even "I don't feel sick and I won't today".  It'd also be good to let family and friends know how you feel which again I know is hard that's something I'm learning still too but sometimes they don't really understand or see how you feel or what's going on. 

Even when I tried to think positive everything went downhill everytime so now I am like meh... Nothing it's whatever you know… 

Archived