Capsule

capsule's premades | 3 cp up |

capsule's premades |  3 cp up |

random generator sales method poll  

45 members have voted

1. 1. How much time for signing up for the random generator method dp sales did you prefer / would work best for you?

• Less than 24 hours
    • 24 hours
    • 48 hours
    • more than 4 days
    • an entire week

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/23/2019 at 11:45 PM

Imaging those deep underwater sea vibes on "submerging" is giving me an eyegasm.:bfahh: I bet these will turn out super doooope !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’ll be back for submerge by tomorrow if no one claims her :aww:

Edited by Emberly
  • Like 3

adore and hoping you get those sales asap! :cutehehehaaas: I'll be saving up n' stalking

• Thanks 1

@dork glad you like em! :kcheeks:

@Babydoll I had a lot of fun shading the facial structures for these pieces, glad ya like that one :pblushing:

@Egyptian aw thanks dude :lazeshyplz:

@Emberly all yours! thank you, I pmed you back :bthanks:

@Vee thank you sweets :walove:

• Like 4
  • Wink 1

-
Edited by Dolly

-
Edited by Dolly
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Dolly said:
CUSTOM PREMADE: lounging
MAIN TEXT: pm (gift)

WATERMARK:  pm (gift)
IS THE PREMADE FOR A FRIEND / ALT : si
CHANGES / ADD ONS: pm
PRICE: 130$

Pmed you regarding the text 

Just another update, I've tried pulling some strings the past few days to hopefully resolve the financial situation I mentioned before in updates, hence the short inactivity. Luckily I managed to get some extra help so now I don't need to pressure things as much, so it's somewhat good for now. This means i wont be adding more custom premades for now, the ones still up in the premade shop are the last ones for quite some time. I'm gonna hope once i'm back home and things are resolved I might work on some more since it seems you guys do appreciate another option for a custom piece.

Aside from that the deal for the full single + couple customs still lasts till next week Friday after that I wont accept more for a bit, not quite sure when I will re-open customs after that, as that will mostly depend on the situation back at home. 

Aside from thaaat I still wanna thank you guys for the support as usual, I really appreciate it and i'm glad you guys enjoy my art. :walove:

• Like 13

CUSTOM PREMADE: Lounging 
MAIN TEXT: Scar

WATERMARK: Flicka
IS THE PREMADE FOR A FRIEND / ALT : no
CHANGES / ADD ONS: will pm c:
PRICE: 130$
don't forget to read the rules to avoid complications
  • Thanks 1

CUSTOM PREMADE: Pounce
MAIN TEXT:
Dani
WATERMARK:
Carvings
IS THE PREMADE FOR A FRIEND / ALT : No
CHANGES / ADD ONS: Will send everything via pm
PRICE: $120 usd.

don't forget to read the rules to avoid complications
I read the rules :blove:
  • Thanks 1

@Scar  Sold to you! will pm you for further info :bgoodjob:

@Crima Sold to you, pmed you back :cutethumbsup:

@Carvings Sold to you, pmed you for further info too :byes:

• Like 4

im livinggg this looks so nice :kcheeks: cant wait to see the premades! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Glad ya like how it looks @dork & everyone else who messaged me that they appreciate the new layout. You're free to use it yourselves too. :pthumbsup:

PREMADES AND CUSTOM PREMADES ARE NOW UP, YOU MAY POST BUT PLEASE READ BELOW FIRST.

Now about this batch:

This is what was mentioned in my latest status:

Spoiler

The premades that are finished already are up now, read below why:

The reason for this is that some appointments got squeezed into this week and the rest of the month, so that made me worry about the deadline. Because after i've reached the first half i still need to work on another half later on, but that's gonna be hard if a lot of things need taken care of that take longer than a day.

So just to be safe i'm gonna put out what i got ready, now, ofc this wasn't my plan but things don't really ever go according to plan in here. :lluwotm8: This is why i'm considering to perhaps keep things on the low-low again (as in not sharing too much of what i am gonna do or aren't gonna do but wait a bit till the last moment), as i can imagine it's quite annoying for you guys too to hear one plan and prepare for that and then have it take complete turn.

This also means that the batch proggress thingie was almost completely useless this time, so i apologize for that.

Please don't forget to read the post here in my premade shop before posting a form for a piece, so you know how things go with this batch:

And once again my custom slots are open with a special deal, you can read more about this in my previous status or in the " my art work " section, status here: https://gasrforum.net/profile/435-capsule/?status=15913&type=status

I'm still gonna try to work on a few more premades depending on whether i've reached my goal or not anytime soon. So for the people in the slot list, it wont take as much time as it did with the previous custom slots round but just know that i'm working on other things too since i do need to make this deadline, so it might still be a bit more than usual. Thank you :bthanks:

With this batch you guys are allowed to purchase as many premades or custom premades as you want as long as you can afford it. The other rules still apply ofc just not for the purchase count.

The pieces are up now as well as male custom premades, i apologize if it's too sudden but tomorrow i got another long day so i wanted to make sure it's up today atleast and get most of the premades sold if possible.

The lack of anime style premades is because that was the other half i was still working on but didn't get to finish yet, those will be part of the next batch, it's uncertain when i'll be able to post that batch.

I hope i didn't miss any info but i might've, i apologize in advance! :lazeroll:

I need to run for a bit after i've posted this but i'll be back soon enough to check on the shop, i just wanted to make sure it was all up first so you guys can see everything already and post if wanted.

Edited by Capsule
  • Like 1

PREMADE NAME:  Oopsies
MAIN TEXT: PERFECT
WATERMARK:  PERFECT
IS THE PREMADE FOR A FRIEND / ALT :  NO
PRICE:  75 usd
  • Wink 1
  • Thanks 1