There was an unexpected issue during a file transfer that made display pictures appear broken. This will continue temporarily for the next 6-12 hours while the backup folder containing these images is added. ×
Art Haven
Capsule

capsule's premades | no premades up atm

capsule's premades | no premades up atm

Created a new thread for my premade shop because of the recent bump button bug, tried my best to restore everything to how it used to be, apologies if it didn't look as fancy as before. :llnyaa: Please don't forget to read the rules once again.

• Like 10

Glad to see you guise here @Arianna @Unicorns and even @Alismora :oeyes:& everyone else who already found this shop :bfpervyflirt:

Locked premades are now up, they'll be unlocked after about an hour. Please do not post your forms until I've announced that you may post your forms, if you post before my announcement your form wont count. I might be a tad bit slow with replying / responding as i'm using a different device atm, I apologize for that in advance. i also apologize if some themes are missing, i didn't get the chance to check my previous thread for the suggested themes but i remember the colorful theme being suggested. Please keep the spam to a minimum and be nice, and don't forget to read the rules. Thank you :cutethumbsup:

• Like 10
  • Wink 1

1 minute ago, dork said:

they look so gooood! :lazeflirt:question, are we only allowed to buy one or multiple? 

Thank you! :bfpervyflirt: & Only one per person, unless I state so otherwise before putting the locked premades up it's best to always assume it's one per person.

1 minute ago, Tiffie said:

They look amazing :lazetears:

Glad you like emm :bthanks:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Capsule said:

Thank you! :bfpervyflirt: & Only one per person, unless I state so otherwise before putting the locked premades up it's best to always assume it's one per person.

Glad you like emm :bthanks:

alrighty tysm!

• Wink 1

These are adorable Hun! Will get on this next time when there's some males to pick from (:

• Like 3

I like the diversity between anime and fantasy/realism in this batch :bfcry:

Also @KawaiiHachi You can post one form for your friend but that would be your one post, and then you couldn't post for yourself after that if you wanted. In her rules it says you can post once per day, whether that be for you or a friend. (Hope that helps you):bfpervyflirt:

• Like 2

Glad you guys like the pieces, and thanks for the supports :llnyaa:

@KawaiiHachi Egyptian beat me to it but what he said was correct :byes:

@Avan aye there's one stand alone male right now but i'll make sure to create more next batch. thank uu :bgoodjob:

@Egyptian thanks for the help doode and glad you enjoy the diversity :pblushing:

@James aww thank u sweets :bfahh:

• Like 2

You may now post your forms, I apologize in advance if I reply slow or make some mistakes, feelin a bit rusty. Thanks again :cutethumbsup:

• Like 1

CUSTOM PREMADE: Ember
MAIN TEXT: Tarra

WATERMARK: Caedis

IS THE PREMADE FOR A FRIEND / ALT : YES for @Caedis
PRICE: $75
don't forget to read the rules to avoid complications
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1