Heartbreak Inc

What kind of premades are you interested in?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of premades are you interested in?

• Pastel/cute
    • Dark/emo/alternative
    • With animals
    • Fantasy
    • Hipster
    • Male

2 hours ago, Camen said:

https://gyazo.com/3bbe2e6779614ff88858ac39da0d7ae1

Proof photo, i am so sorry it took so long for me to get back to you! 

Received hun! It's okay. Working on them tonight more. I apologize too it'll probably take me a few days to finish yours!

Speaking of which guys.....just got home from work going to start working now. Going to finish the first one for sure and see how far I get on the second. Debating just pulling an all nighter to see how much I cna accomplish. We'll see!

• Like 1

@Depredation

Finished her finally! Can give you a version without the lighting too if you want, but you can't really see any of the glowing bits without it.

Depredation by SingingHerScreamSong Depredation by SingingHerScreamSong

• Like 3

Just got off work and have best friend duties and by duties I mean it's her birthday and I'm DD. Managed to get the next one about half way done last night. Will hopefully finish it tomorrow night!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Gerudo

Sorry for the delay hun!

ddgsjek-62bea9b6-dcb1-4dcb-bbee-973a1ccf ddgsjgy-1a37be3b-0499-47b6-b507-8a0bdfa2

Watching movies with a friend and working on these so I'm starting the next one right now. We'll see how far I get! :D 

• Like 1

I have 1 more PYOC to finish up tonight after work then I'm all caught up guys! A good time to order one if you weren't trying to wait in that massive line I accumulated when I first posted them all! 

I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOU! Sorry for the late response i have been so caught up in Borderlands i forgot to hop on the laptop. :( BUT THANK YOU! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Camen said:

I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOU! Sorry for the late response i have been so caught up in Borderlands i forgot to hop on the laptop. :( BUT THANK YOU! 

Glad you like it hun!!!!!! And completely understandable. Borderlands is soooooo fun! ❤

9 hours ago, Skittles said:

6 hours ago, MyraHex said:

Account Name: MyraHex

Premade Name: PYOC 14

Text: Myra

Total Price: $18

Will you provide proof of payment?: 

Other: https://sta.sh/2kns9igcoww (if you could also make her bloody)

Both accepted! You may send whenever you are ready via the link in the first post guys! Thank you! ❤

1 minute ago, Sereani said:

Both accepted! You may send whenever you are ready via the link in the first post guys! Thank you! ❤

Screenshot_17.png

10 minutes ago, MyraHex said:

Screenshot_17.png

4 minutes ago, Skittles said:

Payment sent. :bfstar:

Screenshot_187.png

Both recieved! I'll boot up my PC and add text and get the premade to you in the next like 10 to 15 tops here @Skittles.

@MyraHex I will start working on your PYOC tonight after I finish some errands. I'll contact you if I end up having any questions hun! 

• Like 1