• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Nerk

I play on xbox one. I'm mostly into rpgs, I play  Dragon Age (all of them, but inquisition is my favorite), Mass Effect Andromeda, Skyrim, Oblivion, Sims 4, Assassins Creed Origins, Witcher 3. I'm obsessed with The Arcana, which is a mobile story / visual novel type game. But I also play gardenscapes, dragon city, abyssrium, and farmdale. 

ideally I'll get a pc I can game on when I have money to spare on it

• 2 months later...

I play ps4 because I have one

Ps4: Siakuvo

Heres games I play or used to play but not any more or not as often

• Warframe
  • Destiny 2
  • Fornite
  • Monster Hunter world
  • Anthem
  • Overwatch
  • Tera

Games that I finished the story

• Detroit Become human
  • The walking dead: The final season

What I am currently playing and new games I am planning to get and play

• Dauntless
  • Life is strange 2
  • Injustice 2
  • Mortal Kombat 11
  • Monster hunter iceborne expansion { Pre-order that I will get }
  • Final Fantasy XIV: ShadowBringers { Pre-order that I will get }

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think I've posted here before, but I play all of these games (not often but every now and again): Classic WoW (this is all I'm playing atm with my fiance), League of Legends, Overwatch, Maplestory, Black Desert Online, and Blade and Soul. 

The list goes from mostly plays to barely plays--I certainly dont play video games as much as I used to LOL. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Clementea

I used to play this game called Woozworld when I was around 7 or 8 and I was freakishly obsessed with it. In that game, you can host minigames, item giveaways, and other stuff. What I think interesting about it was the spawn pod thing (there's a name for it but it's been years and no memory is left regarding it). When you place an item "on" someone, they teleport back to the pod, so it's pretty useful when you're doing minigames that require elimination.

I was hosting some sort of minigame with a pink "Rebelz" hairstyle as the grand prize (back then that hairstyle was one of the items that people would die to have). When it came to two remaining players, this girl couldn't accept her loss and kept saying that she deserved the hair. She immediately left the room after I transported her back to the pod, which blocked her from entering the minigame area.

Since me and the winner were the only players in the room, I placed the hair on a mannequin and unlocked it (which allows the winner to take the hair). But then, the girl joined back and snatched the hair. I was literally very frustrated although the winner said she was cool with it.

If I remember it now it was kind of hilarious, but still. :lazetears:

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah:cutehehehaaas: I play variety of games on mobile and just one on PC

Would like to try and experience other games:cutefingergun:

For mobile

- Love Nikki

- CocoPPaPlay

- Animal Crossing

- Sweet Dance aka au2 moblie (currently obsessed )

- LINE Play

For PC

- IMVU

- (Use to play The Sims 4)

• 4 weeks later...

-Peaks head in- Ooo this is the thread for me! I play on PS4 and PC. :kwave:

Games I'm currently playing:

Warframe

Doom Eternal

The Last of Us Part II

Favourite games:

Dark Souls Trilogy

The Last of Us

Bioshock Trilogy

God of War (2018)

Skyrim

Doom 2016

Alice: Madness Returns

Uncharted Series

The Sims 2 and 3

Games I don't play as much as I used to (but want to get back into!):

Destiny 1 and 2

Monster Hunter World

• 3 months later...

I play ps4 because I have one & PC (Steam)

Ps4: wheelz-grly5

Heres games I have gave a try to play.

• Heavy Rain (QTE's confusing)

Games that I finished the story

• Detroit Become human (PS4)
  • Marvel's Spider-man (PS4)
  • Beyond Two Souls (PC)
  • Simulacra (PC)
  • Life is Strange (PC)

What I am currently playing and new games I am planning to get and play

• Detroit Become Human (Replaying for more outcomes)
  • Marvel's Spider-man DLC
  • Until Dawn (Buying when on sale for ps4)
  • Bendy and The Ink Machine (PC)
  • Little Nightmares (PC)

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey guys, everyone is sharing here their favorite games, so here are my lists with the best games for me for last years. My list of games for PC: New World OBT Red Dead Redemption GTA 5 Dragon Age Origins and Inquisition Albion Online Assassins Creed Diablo 3/POE Cyberpunk 2077 Far Cry 3 4 5 Sea of Thieves Moba games like League of Legends, Dota 2, etc. My list for the console: Call Of Duty Warzone Last of Us Days Gone Detroit Become Human Killzone Bloodborne Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Darksouls all games

• 1 month later...

I'm using both a PC and a Playstation 5. Mostly I'm playing on my console, as it's much easier to play games like FIFA, Assassin's Creed, and many others. Besides that, you will enjoy the gameplay much more from a console, using a controller. On my PC, I'm only playing Counter-Strike Global Offensive and Dota 2. Those games are unavailable for consoles, and they are PC exclusives. The game I play the most has to be CS:GO. The game is tremendous! I also adore this game: you can trade skins on the best CS:GO skin trading platform. Due to that, you can also earn a lot of money while playing!

• 4 months later...

Guild Wars 2 and OW are my main games! Would be awesome to find some more GW2 peeps in the EU server for some potential raids/fractals/dungeons/story missions or whatever really :aww:

ADD ME IN GW2 - octopuscan.7260 :^)

Archived